Rooftop Betrayal

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The crimson coloured leaves adorned the side walk, crunching sounds were heard everywhere as shoes met the ground. The cold wind blew past the entrance of the restaurant making Donghyuck fold his arms, cursing himself for just wearing a simple long sleeved t-shirt. Even though it was close to midnight the street was still alight with people going back home and cars that were stuck in the minimal traffic, most probably because it was Friday night. Donghyuck pulls his sleeves over his fingers folding his arms once again when a pair of hands finds their way around his waist. Jaemin rests his chin on Donghyuck’s shoulder closing his eyes momentarily as he savoured the feeling of having him this close.

 

“Are you cold?” Jaemin asked looking at his side profile while his hands rested firmly at the base of the brunettes torso.

 

“No” Donghyuck claimed shivering slightly when a cold breeze blew past them.

 

Jaemin quietly chuckled before taking off his jacket and putting it over Donghyuck’s shoulder and zipping it up for him once he had slipped his arms through them. Jaemin smiled to himself, his eyes falling over the tinge of red decorated on Donghyuck’s cheeks making him look like a shy anime girl. Just the sight of him being pouty because of the cold weather made Jaemin want to smother him with kisses. Instead he settled for intertwining their hands together as they walked through the semi-crowded streets.

 

“We just passed your car.” Donghyuck said looking at Jaemin and back towards his car.

 

“Yeah, I thought maybe we should take a walk” Jaemin said pulling him closer by his hand.

 

“You have to be kidding me”

 

“I just thought it would be nice to walk around a little” Jaemin said bringing up their interlinked hands to his face and placing a kiss on the back of Donghyuck’s palm before adding “together”

 

“Fine but I’m only agreeing cause you’re cute” Donghyuck uttered holding onto Jaemin’s arm with his free hand.

 

 Jaemin grinned down at him placing a small kiss on his temple as they walked side by side the cold air nipping at their skin while they relished in the warmth of each other’s presence. The lights in the windows dimmed around them as people called it a day. The atmosphere was eerily calm but it still settled a sense of peace in Donghyuck’s mind as he pushed away every other thought out of his mind. He looked sideways at Jaemin studying his features when he noticed a similar looking building in the corner of his eyes. Donghyuck looked towards the 4 story apartment block when a sudden what he believed to be harmless idea struck him. Donghyuck started running inside the alleyway right in front of it pulling Jaemin along with him who was more than surprised at his unanticipated enthusiasm. 

 

Donghyuck broke apart from him going towards what looked like the fire escape of a pretty shady looking building. Even before Jaemin could say anything Donghyuck had already climbed over the barricade around the stairs making his way up before stopping and gesturing Jaemin to follow him. Jaemin looked around the place and up at the structure watching Donghyuck go further up. He whispered yells “LEE DONGHYUCK” before following him anyways looking downwards constantly to make sure he doesn’t miss a step on the completely iron clad set of steps. Donghyuck stepped onto the rooftop finally turning back to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter