Ch.9 - It's Out

Kindred Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's Out"

 

The following weeks after their phone call, Kyle kept in touch with Wendy as much as possible on the phone. Junho made the reservation and using the money the saved, they were able to prepare everything for the party.

The food was a mix of Korean, American and Filipino Dishes. The restaurant could provide the food of Korea and America, Philippines however was harder.

Since those foods mostly were kept in the Philippines, it was hard to find a caterer. So Kyle decided to make the food by scratch. Mostly having a festive feeling, he planned cakes and carbonara.

After buying the ingredients, everything was almost done. They just needed to tell the girls before they leave for vacation.

1 week before break…

Junho and Kyle were hanging out in his room. Tired and exhausted from the month of preparing.

“Just a week left. We should have a day or two before break.” Junho tell his friend, as Kyle drinks coffee.

“That sounds doable, since it’ll give them time to pack and all. We should tell them soon, the girls are worried that we haven’t been hanging out with them that often.” Kyle tells him, in a sad tone.

“You shouldn’t let that get you so down. I know it was risky to do this ourselves, but it worked out right? We just need to tell them to come to the restaurant and surprise them.” Junho shrugs his shoulder.

“Yeah sounds easy…” Kyle replies sarcastically, Junho notices this and rolls his eyes.

“Dude, chill okay, it’ll work. I’ll tell Joy. She should pass the message to Yeri and Suelgi.”

“So I’ll tell Wendy and Irene?” He asks, Junho nodding.

“Yep, we should have it on Thursday. So we can all pack by Friday.” Kyle looks down ‘Well, not all of us.’ He thinks, nodding at Junho’s plan.

“Okay. Let’s do our best…” Junho looks at Kyle and sighs. Patting him on the shoulder.

Time skip

At the end of class. Kyle approaches Wendy, he notices that she has been looking gloomy for a while. ‘Must be because we have been avoiding them for the past month.’

“Hey Wendy.” He greets her, she looks at him with a small smile. ‘That’s not her usual smile…’

“Hello Kyle, what is it?” she asks him

“You free to talk now, there is something I need to talk to you about.” She stares at him ‘He sounds serious. Does it have to do with why he has been avoiding us?’

“Also could you text Irene too, she also needs to hear this. Tell we’ll meet at the music room.” He asks while scratching his head.

“U-Um sure, just give me a second.”

(Irene and Wendy).

“Hi Irene, are you free right now?”

“Hello Wendy, Yes I am, what is it?”

“Well, Kyle wanted to tell us something, you and me both, could you meet us at the music room?”

… She didn’t respond until a minute later.

“Okay, we’ll meet you guys there.”

She puts down her phone and turns to him.

“Well let’s go, she’ll meet us there.” He nodded and they made their way to the room. When they arrived Irene wasn’t waiting by the door. ‘She must be inside.’

Knocking twice he waits, he notices the door is opened. “Well, since she isn’t here yet, let’s wait inside. You should text her to hurry, I that’s fine.”

Wendy nods hesitantly. ‘It’s been a while since we’ve been alone together…’  

Kyle pulls out two chairs and invites Wendy to sit with him. “Since these are here, might as well use them.”

He slowly sits down, Wendy slowly following. ‘I’ve notice he has changed. That should be a good topic…hopefully’ she thinks taking the sit.

“Kyle, there’s also something I wanted to tell you.” He stares at her and nods.

“Well, I’ve noticed you have changed since the airport. You have been more forward with things, not in a bad way but…” She hesitates.

“But?”

“You have been more open to us, you take time to tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter