Ch. 15 - His Eyes.

Kindred Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"His Eyes"

Kyle places the letter on his desk, he breathes heavily and takes a seat. 'No way... He knows where I live...how?'


He check to see if he left any trace, checking if the door knob is broken. 'Still together... Better call the police.'

He calls the nearest police station, and head to the landlord. "Excuse me sir? Ma'am?" He calls to the couple that owned the apartment.

"Oh, Rowen? What is it?" The older man asked him.

"Did anyone visit the apartment recently? A tall man, well built?"

He thinks for a moment. "Well he wasn't well built, but a person did ho upstairs, i just assumed he was a delivery boy."

"I see, thank you sir... I actually called the police, because of this letter."

He shows the letter to the man, he reads it and is stunned. Before he could voice his thoughts the police soon arrived. The two go out and see the police now talking to Wendy.

Kyle approaches them. Wendy turns to him.

“Kyle? What's going on? "

The head officer cuts her off, approaching the young man. "Did you file the report sir, Mr. Kyle Rowen?" He nods to the officer, and hands him the letter.

"This was delivered to my room while I was out with my girlfriend. I believe it was sent by Greg. A known gang leader."

The officers look to each other. "And why would he send this to you."

Kyle then describes the event of first meeting him, making sure to name their school if they want evidence of the event.

The officers nod, Wendy clinging to Kyle. "Quite an experience, but... We can't do anything yet." Kyle stares at them, in confusion.

"Why is that sir?"

"It'll be hard to find him with just a letter. The best we can do is monitor the school."

Kyle looks frustrated. 'So we’re just supposed to wait for him to attack the girls?' He looks at Wendy and sighs. "Fine, thank you for your time officer." they nod and soon drive off.

Wendy looks at him and hugs him. He leads her back to his room and they sit in silence.

He feels her tremble in fear. She soon talks.

"Kyle... What are you going to do? I can call SM and send in some bodyguards for us."

"That would be good..." He says as snuggle close to her. Only one thing could be hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter