Ch. 2 - The First of Many

Kindred Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The First of Many"

'I arrived, finally' Kyle finally reached Korea. He was in the baggage area looking for his suitecase. He notices a girl in a hoodie holding what appeared to be a number, 'Why does she have a number ?'. Soon a case with the same number rolls down the converyerbelt, the girl missing it.

'That must be hers...' Kyle grabs the case with his own suite casses and gives it the the girl. "Thank you!" She thanked him in korean with a small bow.
"Your welcome, happy to help." He replied, then turns and moves towards the entrance.

He meets with his advisor and was now heading to his dorm. It was a simple two-storey apartment. Entering the apartment it was average at best, nothing in the rooms stood out, except a balcony that gave a good view of the city. 

"So Mr. Rowen this is your schedule, and your part time job was approved. You will work for atleast 3-4 hours a day, and have classes in the morning. Tomorrow we have an opening ceremony, with a special guest." 

"A special guest, who is it?"

"That is a secret for tomorrow, well I'll leave now. Hope you enjoy your stay in Seoul. Goobye!" The man smiled as he left, leaving the new tenant to unpack his stuff. He finishes unpacking and looks at his new room.

Everyting now look familiar to him, His laptop in a desk, and his miriad of art supplies in one container. He has most of his clothes arranged, was now connecting to the Wifi. With everything set up, he got ready for bed and wondered who would be the guest at the opening tomorrow.

It was now the opening ceremony, Kyle sitting at the front.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter