Ch. 21 - Celebrations Part 2

Kindred Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Celebrations Part 2"

A month has passed and it was already February, both couples in the group spent as much time as possible with each other. Kyle and Wendy would have home dates, or would walk around at parks or malls, ending with them at a karaoke bar. Wendy would try and make Kyle sing at least once or twice.

On the other hand, Junho and Joy would be trying anything they would find, from surfing to indoor sky diving. Junho noticed how shy or insecure joy would be, despite were happy demeanor. He wanted to show her that he valued her, beyond her looks, and to love herself.

The two girls were actually preparing for the boys. Valentines chocolate, homemade since they wanted show their appreciation for them. They wanted to keep what was customary, where girl’s gives chocolate today, then the guy would return the favor at white day.

They decided to use Wendy’s apartment, since she had most of the ingredient, along with a few special ones for the boys taste. Kyle was more of a dark chocolate guy, while Junho really liked white chocolate. With that in mind, they made sure they got ingredients for each recipe.

They started after Wendy made sure Kyle was asleep in his room. “Ready to start Unnie?” Joy asks the older girl, Wendy nodding as they soon put on their aprons.

“So you’ll be making white chocolate for Junho, while I make dark chocolate for Kyle?” She asks, while making sure to separate their ingredient properly. One thing she made sure to separate where the Choco powder, they needed to make enough for two to share.

“Yep, I can’t wait for them to try these!” Wendy smiles at Joy’s enthusiasm, ‘they have only been together over a month, but I have seen how happier she is. I still remember the times she would be overwhelmed doing new things. Junho really help build her confidence more, it was already good when she was with Sunjae....’

“Okay let’s get this done, then we can give it to them tomorrow. “ They soon started, taking out the measuring cups, whisk, and chopping board.

...

While mixing the mixture, Wendy decided to try it, using an extra spoon she decided to have a taste. ‘Hmm…I think a little more sugar wouldn’t hurt, it’s a bit bitter.’ She got a measuring cup and poured just enough. ‘Okay that seems good enough.’

While she was getting the molds for the chocolates. Joy decided to try hers, ‘Well it’s a little too sweet....’

She turn to Wendy. “Unnie do we still have extra Choco powder, mine taste a little too sweet.”

“Yep, it’s in the cup with the yellow lid.” Joys goes to it and sprinkles just enough and tastes it again. ‘Yes, this is just right.’

While they were preparing the molds, the two decided to talk. “Unnie, how is it like dating Kyle?”

“Huh? Where is this coming from?” She asks Joy, a bit curious.

“Well, I want to know what attracted you to him. Maybe knowing how you guys are will give me an idea.” Wendy just nods, thinking on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter