Ch. 7 - Clarity

Kindred Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Clarity"

 

Through the week, Kyle has noticed that Wendy has been avoiding him. She would keep herself busy by looking at her phone, or would quickly go hangout with the other members.

It started out like this.

Flashback…

Kyle was walking to school, hoping to get to know Wendy a bit better. He sees her along the path and calls to her

“Hey Wendy.” Wendy kept suing her phone and put on her earphones.

Kyle looked confused and tried to catch up to her, but she kept herself moving fast. Soon enough they reach the gates and she quickly meet up with her members.

Kyle took a minute to rest by the entrance, he was noticed by Irene. He waved at her, Wendy glancing at him, before turning her attention back to the others.

Scratching his head in confusion. Kyle decided to make his way to the classroom.

Classroom…

He tries to approach her again as they take their seats, but she had her earphones on again. Before he got the chance to tap her, the professor enters, signaling the start of class.

‘Okay I’ll try again later.’ He though as class began.

However it did not goes as plan as, Wendy leaving the classroom almost immediately. ‘Why is she avoiding me? Was it just a misunderstanding on my part…No. I just need to try again.’

And he did. For the next few days he would try to talk to her and again, she would ignore him.

Flashback end.

Today is the preparation for the exhibit tomorrow, they didn’t have class today, and were allowed to finish their pieces.

Junho and Kyle decided to hangout today, since they finished their paintings during the weekend.

“So should we hang by the food stalls again?” Junho ask as they made their way out.

“Yeah sure, I could use a bite to eat. Since tomorrow will be a busy day.” Kyle said, thinking about the upcoming exhibit.

While exiting the school, they both see Red Velvet standing by the entrance. They could hears bits of conversation.

“Hey where should we eat today? Am kind of tired to always eating at restaurants!” Yeri told them a she pouts.

Seulgi, Joy and Wendy were looking up local places to eat, when Irene spots the boys. “Hey Kyle!”

Junho turns to Kyle with a sly grin. “Hey Irene is calling you, I wish it was me.”

Kyle Hits him in the arm. “Whatever you are thinking, stop it.”

He sighs as he drags Junho to them. “W-Wait are we actually meeting them!? Kyle please let me prepare myself!”

He continues to pull him until they are in front of the girls. “Hey Irene, what are you girls doing?”

 “We were actually going to get something to eat. Yeri wants to eat somewhere local that’s not a fancy restaurant.” She says as Yeri looks at them.

“Hey Kyle, do you guys know a place?” She says with a cute face.

Junho blushes hard and Kyle looks away with a tint of red on his cheeks. “W-Well we were going to a s-small food stall near here.”

They all looked interested now. Junho continues “Y-Yeah, food there is great and private enough so you won’t have to worry about fans.”

The girls look at each other and huddle together. They boys look a little nervous as each girl keep glancing at the duo.

Son enough they face the boys. “Okay we have decided to go with you guys!” Joy said, surprising them.

Junho looks ecstatic while Kyle look a little worried. ‘Would she still ignore?’ He thinks glancing at Wendy. 

Soon enough they all make it at the stall. It has a small part blocked off and a few tables near the serving area.

Kyle and Junho guided the girls to their seats and greet the owner. A man in his late 50’s with grey hair.

“Heya boys, hows the week been?” He asks them.

“It has been good sir.” Kyle nods to what Junho said.

“Drop the sir, it’ll make me feel older.” He sighs as the girls giggle. He takes notice of this and grins.

“Hello ladies, welcome to my stall, it’s small, but it’s also my pride and joy!” He says pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter