Ch. 10 - Mall Escapades and Dinner

Kindred Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mall Escapades and Dinner"

 

Kyle’s room…

‘3 days left.’ Kyle thought as he think what he would get Irene. Yesterday they finally were able to tell the girls about the party, and Yeri added the secret Santa of things to do.

He was thinking what he could get the older girl. ‘Maybe make-up or clothes? But I wouldn’t know her size.  Jewelry? No, I already spent a lot on the food and venue.’

 He opened up his laptop to find websites, on what to get a girl. ‘If I asked one of the members, they would know who the gift is for.’ He kept contemplating on the gift. ‘Best case scenario…It’ll be a handmade gift. Also…I want to get something for Wendy to…’

He scratches his head, “Ughhh!” He slumps in his chair. ‘A personal gift to Wendy, and a secret Santa present for Irene. I only have 3 days left…It’s not enough to make a present.’

He kept looking at video after video, blog after blog and still nothing connected with him. ‘Nothing online is looking good…I think I’ll try again tomorrow. This time in a mall.’

He shuts down his laptop and sets his alarm. …

The Next Day.

Kyle woke up, turning his alarm off, he sees a SNS messages from his professor.

‘Good morning class,

This is to inform you that we won’t have classes today, due to a preparation of the University of an Upcoming Event. Please inform the other students, and use your time wisely.

With Regards.’

‘Well, this gives me an early start…’ He gets ready for the day, and wears a white tee shirt, some jeans and sneakers.

Locking the door, he goes down to the entrance and sees Wendy locking her door as well, Irene Beside the door. ‘I guess they’ll be going somewhere.’ He approaches them, Irene noticing him 1st.

“Morning Kyle!” She greet him, causing Wendy to tur quickly.

“Oh hi Kyle!”

“Morning girls, you going somewhere today?” He asks them.

“Yeah to a mall close by to-“He cuts Wendy off.

“To buy a gifts right?” She nods.

“Yeah, you too?” He nods and wait by the exit.

“We’ll let’s go together then, since we’re going the same place anyway.” He suggested, the pair of girls nodding. The 3 of them now walking out of the apartment. ‘Just need to make sure they don’t know whose gift am buying, even if I don’t have a plan…yet.’

Mall.

The three arrived, the pair of girls now wearing masks and glasses. ‘Those must be the disguises many idols were, when they are in a public area.’

They all went first to the clothing stores. ‘Maybe I can find them something here.’

He looked at the numerous selection of jackets, hats, glasses, and everything else…but it was a little much for his budget. ‘That would spend 2 weeks of my savings, and those were just a pair of sock!’

He sighs and waits for the girls…now holding 3 bags in each hand. “Wow, that’s a lot of clothes…” He noted, the pair giggling.

“Oh this is just the 1st shop, we’ll just window shop until we find something else.” Irene told him, Kyle pausing for a minute. ‘1st shop!? So we still have a few more to go!?’

Wendy interrupted his thoughts. “Hey we’re leaving now.” He snaps back to attention, and grabs the bags from her hands. Their hands slightly touching. Wendy feels her face heat up.

“Let me.” He says following Irene, Wendy behind him. ‘That was gentlemanly of him…He has become more forward recently. I still can’t forget the other day…we almost kissed…’

They began going to the other shops, and just like they say, mostly just seeing what they had in stock. ‘So far so good, but I still haven’t gotten them a gift yet. Almost all the clothing store are ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter