Ch. 5 - Things to Come

Kindred Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Things to Come"

Last time...

"It's okay, you didn't know, but can i ask for a favor." He aks her." Sure what is it?"

"Can you be my model for the portrait ?"

Kyle was walking back to his dorm. After asking her, she agreed. His heart was racing a little bit, this would be his first attempt in making a portrait. Sure he has comission from clients, but it was mostly digital, and he wanted to challenge himself. Still, the fact that asked Wendy to be his model leaves him a little scared.

'What if i Mess up...' These thoughts plauged his minds, till he reach his room. He just fell on his bed, letting the warmth of sleep envelop him.

Monday quickly arrives, and it is now the end of classes. Kyle goes to Wendy as she leaves. "H-Hey Wendy, about the painting-" He was cut of by Junho. "Kyle you want to hangout today?" He eagerly says standing between Kyle and Wendy. She walks out he door, Kyle follwoing. "Maybe next time Junho. Wendy wait up!"

He catches up to her and she turns to him. "Oh, Kyle what is it, is it about your favor?" He nods, as they now walk out the school together. "So I was wondering when you are free, since you might be busy with your exhibit piece." She lookd at her phone schedule for a moment. 

"Hmm, today I have to meet up with the girls, and friday we have to report at the SM building. Saturday is open for me." He nodded and marked it down on his phone calendar. "Okay I'll just pick you up in your room, around 9. Also invite anyone else who wants to come." They both nod, as they soon partways by the bus stop. Wendy meet up with the other members of Red Velvet. Kyle waving at them, before leaving to the apartment. 

As soon as he left, Irene notices Wendy has a small grin. "So, am guessing you two are good friends?" Wendy nods with a smile. "Yeah Irene, we talked and cleared up our little misunderstanding." Yeri however heard this and grin wildly. "By talked do you mean alone?" Wendy looks away with a small blush, causing the others to laugh. "Aissh, yes, but not the way you are thinking."

"So what kind of way, was it like a date?"Seulgi asks her, causing Wendy to stumble a little. "D-Date!? no n-nothing like that." She waves her hands fratically denying it was a date. They however had huge grins and laugh at her, causing her to pout. "A-Anway we should get going." She walks ahead of them, as they continue to joke around.

"Her Irene I have a favor to ask of you, are you busy this saturday?" Irene looks at her for a moment before nodding. "What is it?"

Soon enough it is saturday again, Kyle woke up a bit eaarly than usually. He prepared all the paint he needed and made sure the canvas was prepared. He also made sure to have extra food, if they end up working till lunch. One would wonder why he didn't just ask of a picure of her to be used as a reference. Honestly, 'I want to have a chance to talk with her, get to know her beyond the title of idol.'

After eating breakfast, he goes to her room and knocks. *Knock* *Knock*

They doors opens, but Wendy did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter