Ch. 18 - Breaking The Mold

Kindred Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Breaking The Mold"

Kyle sat in a limo, it was a day after his encounter with Greg, and the police ensuring him he would no longer pose a problem for their town. In a way Kyle was seen as on ‘un-official’ hero, but he could not take the title, it was the police who caught him.

He was just roped into that mission to rescue Wendy. Speaking about the girl, she sat next to him resting before they arrived at SM. Kyle moved a few locks of her from her eyes, thinking about what Irene told him last night.

Yesterday…

“What? SM-nim wants to talk with me? About us…wait does he not know about me and Wendy?!” He asks, the sudden outburst attracting a few the officers in the area. Irene took him and Wendy and dragged him towards their car.

“No, whenever we reported our activities to him, we just mentioned we got close to a few of the students.” Kyle looked between her and Wendy.

“Wendy? Did you not mention me when you ask the bodyguards before?” The girl hesitated, but just nodded. Kyle groans, ‘Great...’

Wendy took his hand, making him look at her. “I know, you must be feeling stress out. We just got out of one problem, only to be thrown into another one.” She tightens the grip and moves closer to him.

“Wendy…” He starts out. He then smiles at the girl. “I’m okay, don’t worry alright?”

“How can I not? My boss might-“He cuts her off by hugging her, surprising her, but she hugs him back, a few tears falling.

“Shh, don’t ever think that. I knew what I was getting into. I knew the risk about us being together, but for me, all that matters was we were together. Is that selfish of me?” He felt the girls shook her head.

“You know…I think you became more mature…after a few days. *Yawn*” She cover . Making Irene laugh at the two.

“We’re all exhausted. We should rest right now, we’ll all stay at the dorm for now. We’ll go to hi tomorrow okay? You guys aren’t alone.” The both nod, smiling at her. Entering the van, they now head to the dorm.

Present…

Kyle had to keep clam. He knew SM had a reputation, being the trend setters in kpop for a while, he knew the man wanted to avoid as much controversy as possible. To say he regrets acting tough in front of the girls, he would call himself a hypocrite.

He knew he was terrified now. Compared to Greg…it felt like the reality of the situation set in. This could stop their relationship for good, if not, he might leave the country…He needed to keep compose.

He did all he could to protect the girls…to protect Wendy. ‘Do I have a hero complex now?’ He shrugged the though aside as they soon approach the entrance of SM. He could already see a few reported outside.

He turned to the girls and motioned for them to wake up.

“Her we’re here now. We need to move.” This was enough, as they wipe their eyes. Irene first noticing the amount of reporters.

“Wendy we need to go now.” She nodded as Kyle opened the door. The amount of flashes enveloping the area. Kyle covered his eyes, as he guided the girls inside. The guards stopping the mob of reporters. The girls heard a few question, but ignored them.

As they made it inside, they saw a few familiar faces at the lobby. It was the rest of the members and Junho. Almost immediately the girls came over and hugged the two members.

“Unnie, are you okay?”

“Are you Alright Unnie?”

“We’re so glad you’re safe.”

Wendy and Irene gave them a group hug. Junho choose a different route. As Kyle wanted a simple handshake, Junho choose…to tackle him to the ground.

“Ugh…”

“You idiot, you could have died you know, why didn’t you call us huh?!” The tone mad Kyle cough a few times. The girls now staring at the pair. Gig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter