Ch. 3 - Didn't see that Coming.

Kindred Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Didn't See that Coming"

After the event, Kyle walks to the backstage dressing room. He received a text from an unknown number, telling him meet up here after the show. ‘I wonder who could this, could it be Wendy?’ He questioned himself as he slowly approaches.

Looking around he sees the room, but no one is around. His phone beeps.

“Are you here yet?” Kyle saw the message, he quickly replied.

“Yes I am, but who is this?” As he sent the reply, the dressing room opens revealing Wendy holding her phone. Kyle stares at the girl, and see she is wearing a hoodie. ‘That hoodie is the same wi-WAIT!’

Wendy sees his shocked look and giggles. “I’m guessing you remember me right?” She come closer to talk, she stands just above his shoulders. “It’s great to finally meet you, as you know I’m Wendy.” She smiles extending her hand.

Kyle just stared at her hands, not believing he was meeting his idol apparently the second time personally. “U-Uh, Nice to meet you to.” He manages to say, trying to wrap his head around the situation. He then shakes her hands, albeit hesitantly.

He stays silent, then asks “So you were the one in the airport?” She nods.

“Yes, that’s why I knew you spoke Korean. I also wanted to thank you personally.” Kyle thought for a moment, ‘Was helping her with her luggage really a big deal? I think anyone would do the same thing, especially since she is an idol.’

“It was nothing really, so was that why you wanted to meet, to say thank you?” She shook her head.

“Well, not really. I thought I should let you know more details about our staying here.”

“I think I got the basic, you stay here a year. Interact with students in classes, might help them a few projects, then get to choose a few students for a scholarship.” He quickly said. Wendy nodded.

“Yes, but there are a few more specifics. Such as us staying in the apartments near a few students, and us participating in those class.” Kyle looked a little surprised now, that they allowed the idols to stay with students. ‘Wouldn’t that cause trouble with the media?’

“O-oh, so u-um…” he bit his lip, hesitating to ask her. She tilted her head, waiting to hear what he has to say. He took a breath and asks, “Where will you being staying?” She though for and moment, before opening her phone. She showed me the address and a picture of the apartment.

‘Hey, that’s where am staying!?’ He looks at her and coughs for a moment.

“Are you okay?” She pats his back a few times.

“I-I’m fine, I just recognize the place, that’s all.” He recovers, then notices a man at the dressing room, looking at them both. Wendy turns and see her manager.

“Are you done talking to the boy? We still have much to do.” He spoke to Wendy.

“Ah yes, sorry for the delay. It was nice to meet you Kyle, hope to see you soon.” With that Wendy left with her manager, leaving Kyle stunned. He just talked to his idol in person.

He left the dressing room, looking stunned and unfocused. He then feels someone walk into him, causing them both to fall. ‘What hit me?’ He look to see a guy, with bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter