Ch. 11 The Day of Trouble

Kindred Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The Day Of Trouble"

A/N: Just an update. I'll no longer turn the korean text green. Basically Kyle will just speak korean naturally. so everything will be black. hope you guys enjoy.

An alarm rings in Kyle's room. The young man woke up and headed to the bathroom.

'So today is the preparation for the party tomorrow. I have the ingredients, and will cook early tomorrow.' He reminds himself, washing himself and getting some shoes and a tracksuit.

'A little morning walk should be okay.' He brought his keys and wallet, and earphone.

Locking his room he leaves to a small park.

At the park...

Walking down the path, he sees a father and son walk together. The boy full of smiles as his dad carries him on his back.

'He's lucky... Having a great father. Wish I had... No. I can't change what's happened.' Kyle though, continuing his walk until he reaches a bench.

'This was where I told Irene about my problem... I still don’t know how I feel... I can say I have gotten closer to her... But I can't say for sure if I have feelings yet... ‘He takes a seat, and just stares at the park goes, doing their business.

He enjoys the sounds around him, people laughing and the sound of the city. He closes his eyes, and tries to compare back home.

'One things different is the cold air, we never had winter, so this is also my first time to see snow first hand.' He makes mental notes of how different the two countries are... But soon enough he is reminded of his dad.

'Ugh... I should stop thinking of that...I can't forgive him. I should focus on tomorrow, and Wendy ...' He opens his eye when he thought about her.

‘We’ve known each other for a few months now... I met my idol and we're friends now... But for how long? They'll only be hear until the end of the year... Would it be possible to still be friend with her...? ‘He thinks about the momenta they had until now... Especially recently.

‘We weren't about to kiss right? Does she feel the same...? Do I even know if I like her? Are we just friends?' He scratches his head, making people notice him.

"Daddy is that man okay?" a boy asks his father.

"Let's just leave alone son." He replies leading his son away.

Kyle notices the attention he caused and quickly gets up to leave. 'I should go back home now. Still have to get ready for class ... Since it’s the last class before break.'

School...

Kyle enters class, and takes his seat. He notices Junho isn't here yet. Same with Wendy.

'I didn't see her walking earlier...'

Soon enough the door open to see the pair enter at the same time. 'They went here together?'

They take their seat and greet Kyle.

"Morning Kyle." Junho says, patting his back.

"Morning you two." As he greets the professor enters.

Class gets started, but Kyle notices Wendy and Junho whispering to each other. 'Wonder what they are talking about?'

After class...

The three were now heading out, to meet up with girls about tomorrow.

“So what were you guys talking about earlier?" Kyle asks them.

"Oh nothing much." Wendy replies, causing Kyle to wonder.

"Okay." He says, as they see the girls. They were currently being surrounded by a few guys. The girl’s looking uncomfortable.

"Irene, we just want to talk with you girls. We are really huge fans of Red Velvet, and want to hang out with you." The bigger guys of the 4 guys said. He looked Caucasian in skin tone, with some Asian features, his eyes gave him that look.

"I'm sorry, we're waiting for our friends. I'd appreciate it if you leave us alone." She coldly replies, making the leader grin.

"Aw that's what I like. A girl who plays hard to get." He then grabs her wrist.

Kyle and Junho seeing this quickly move to the group of boys. Kyle grabbing the leader’s wrist.

"What do you think you are doing to her?!" He says, shocking the group.

"Kyle!" The girls says, as they see Wendy behind Junho.

"Didn't you hear what she said? Leave them alone!" Junho shouts, making the group of boys laugh.

The leader took his chance, and head-butts Kyle. Making him fall on his back "Ughhh!"

Wendy and Irene Immediately rushes to his side. "Kyle are you okay?" Wendy asks him.

The leader sighs at this display.

"And who are you guys? Knights in shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter