Ch. 20 - Celebrations Part 1.

Kindred Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Celebrations Part 1"

An alarm rang in Kyle’s apartment, groaning said man tried reaching or it, but felt soft locks of hair on his face. Opening his eyes slightly he sees Wendy’s sleeping figure on top of him, cuddling him. He smiles and turns off his alarm on his phone.

‘Well today is very special…’ He carefully removes her arm, causing her to adjust, as she snuggles against the pillow, he kisses her forehead and moves to the kitchen. He prepares his kettle and a few cups, tea bags and his cooking pan.

Wendy moves her arm trying to feel for Kyle on the bed, only to notice the sound of a kettle. She lifts her body and rubs her eyes. Stretching her arms, she yawns and sees Kyle at the kitchen, preparing breakfast.

She slowly walks up to him and gives a back hug. Kyle feels this. “Morning Wendy.” He says, a soft smile on his face.

“Morning…What ’ca making?” She peaks over his shoulder. Tilting her head to the side. She sees a soft white cream on the pan.

“It’s pancakes and a tea breakfast. Though something simple would be a good idea to start the day.” He flips the pancake on to the plate, turning around he faces Wendy and pecks her cheek.

The girl smiled at this gesture, and help him move the plats to the table. She also prepares the cups with the teabags, as Kyle pours the hot water in. “Thanks for the food.” They both say and dig in.

“You really know how to cook Kyle, this are great!” She smiles, making Kyle happy. “You’re not bad yourself. You can make a great Omelet.” She just smiles at his compliment.

“Thank you, anyway any plans for today? When will you meet up with Junho?” He finishes his plates, taking his phone to sees their chat. He then walks to collect the dishes as Wendy begins to wipe the table.

“A little before lunch, a lot of people will be buying today after all. What will you and the girl’s be doing?” Wendy passes him the rag and check her phone.

“We’ll be getting thing fruits and horns, you use party horns at this time right?” Kyle nod as he takes out a list.

“Yep we usually have round fruits, so grapes, oranges and apples. We’ll be meeting up at the same restaurant, we got to talk with owner and got it reserved luckily enough.” She nods as she steps into the bathroom to change, Kyle changing in the bedroom.

She exits the bathroom and passes him the shirt she borrowed. “So I heard you also wear polka dot during this time?”

“Yep, anything with a circle, also loud music, and a great selection of food.” He places the shirt into the laundry, as they both begin going down the stairs, they sees Irene waiting by the entrance of the dorm.

“Wendy, Kyle, good morning!” They both back as Wendy links her arm with Irene. “You seem happy…You two must have had a goodnight.” She says with a smirks, making Wendy blush and hit her arm.

“Unnie, it’s still early to be talking about that. We should get going anyway, the girls must be waiting for us.” Irene nods, and waves at Kyle.

“We’ll see you later tonight at that restaurant, later!” They both begin walking to their location, a driver from Sm escorting them into a car. The driver waves at Kyle, him waving back.

“Well…Time to meet Junho and get the food ready!” He shouted just loud enough to motivate himself, slightly jogging towards the bus stop.

The pair of boys were now preparing the food for the night, Kyle was making sauces for two dishes, spaghetti and Lasagna. Junho was making the roasted chicken and ham. The both had permission from the owner to use the kitchen. They also had help from the Owner of the stall they frequent, Mr. Jae.

Apparently both Owners were good friends, so he couched for the boys to us the kitchen, as long as Mr. Jae would watch them. There was still a few minutes so the three men began small talk.

“So Kyle…what’s it like?” Kyle looks at him, confusion written on his face.

“Uh, what’s what like?” Mr. Jae rubs his head.

“Dating a celebrity K, what’s it like?” Junho repeated using his nickname. Kyle just shrugs.

“Honest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter