Ch. 14 - A Warning

Kindred Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the long update, College is hectic as ever. So I apologize if this chapter is not that good.

A Warning…

 

A few days have passed since Wendy and Kyle had their little date in his room. Though Wendy felt that she was the only one putting in any effort. It is already night, and she was in her room for now.

‘I shouldn’t be needed, but I’ve noticed that I always initiate any kind of skin ship. From holding hands, hugging and kissing. I’m happy that he returns those actions, but he never takes the chance to do it himself.’ These thoughts invades her mind, as she rests on her bed.

She knew he was still shy about things, and maybe new to the whole dating thing. ‘He is the type that always keeps to himself, but is not afraid of helping others. He’s just socially inept.’

They still had a few more weeks of break, then New Year would come along. After that they would only stay here in this school till March. At that point…

She shakes her head. ‘I shouldn’t think about that yet…For now I should try to help him open up more. I know he still has a few secrets. There is also the time I saw him with Irene…He told me they are friends, but…What did they talk about?’

Greg waits in the alleyway of his hide out. Smoking a cigarette he checks his phone, soon enough he calls a number.

“Hey…You have the info?”

“Do you have the money?”

Greg then get another phone, and inputs a bank number.

“You got it?”

“Yep…Okay, My rider is already there.”

Greg looks up and hears a motorcycle being parked. A person in a full jump suit walks up to him.

“You Greg?”

He nods and the person takes out a brown envelope. Greg takes it and opens the envelope. The papers inside have information on ‘Kyle Rowen’.

“That good?” Greg nods as the rider soon walks away and drives away.

“Now let’s see here…Death of Maria Rowen?”

Kyle has been adjusting well enough, for him anyway. He is still adjusting with Wendy. ‘I’m not exactly sure where do we go from here?’

Since his mother died, he has never really been sure how to act with girls. He mostly treated them with respect, but that’s it.

His actions for the most part were just that, you do something good because you can, not expecting anything I return.

For art, it was an escape from this insecurities, so when fails at it, it really gets to him. Slowly, he has been changing though.

He has been more open and accepting, and more open. He even remembers opening to Junho relative quickly, same with Irene.

This brings his thoughts to Wendy…This girls has bring about a change he can’t explain. ‘She has been helpful, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter