Ch. 12 - The Party and Conflicts

Kindred Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The Party and Conflicts 

 

Kyle was in his room, looking out at the city. He kept replaying what happened today events in his head. Especially the infirmary...

'I kissed her...I kissed her...' Sketch book in hand, he looks to see he has been drawing Wendy's face. Focusing mostly on the lips and her eyes.

'Am I happy that happened? We went home separately...Maybe she didn't want to talk about it yet...And what did Junho mean by 'Feelings or Impulse'? Was he telling me if what I did was sincere?' Kyle kept contemplating, sighing and feeling frustrated.

'I thought this would make me happy, but it made me even more confused. I did it to comfort her right? I still can't forget they are only here for a year...So asking for a commitment or something out of that would be selfish...right?' He gripped the railings tighter and exhaled loudly.

He enters his room, and checks the clock. 'It's already 8. At least I made most of the food beforehand. We still have the party tomorrow, it won't be later in the afternoon to the evening. So I'll have my morning to myself again.' He places his sketch book on the table. Turning off the lights he lays on his bed.

His eyes slowly closing. 'I should just talk to her...maybe clear things up...but...what are we...?'

...

At the same time Wendy was listening to music, mostly their own songs. She thought about what the girl's talks about earlier. How she should be sincere and honest with him.

'Making reckless actions can always cause problems. It would have been okay if...we just had a quick kiss...but it won't have been more...' She shakes her head in embarrassment.

'His lips were soft...and I felt safe...Wait. I should now think on what to say to him...He could be asleep now.' As she thinks that, she hears an exhale. Checking the room she doesn't see anyone.

'Was it from upstairs? Was it him? Is he also thinking about it? Aissh, Now I don't even know if I can act normal around him tomorrow.' She covers her face with a pillow.

'What happens now...I know they told me to just be honest with myself...But it'll be hard. I'm afraid of...of what'll happen after I tell him...What will be become? Would we still be friends? Or...Do I take the chance?' She looks at the presents she has.

She had gotten Kyle had to think of something to buy him. Yeri would get a new dress that fits her style. Kyle was hard to decide on, 'He mostly talked about art. I do know he is a Reveluv, but I didn't want to give him something that reminds of us being idols.'

She sighs look at Kyle's present. 'I just hope he likes it.' She goes to turns off her lights and lays on her bed. She closes her eyes, having one last thought. 'I just hopes I can tell him soon...'

...

The Next Day (The Afternoon)

Today was the day for the party. Kyle and Junho were at the venue, currently 6:30 pm.

They were setting up the decorations and were preparing the food. It would be a pretty casual get together.

They had prepare a good selection of music, varying in genre. Kpop of course, but also a bit of Christmas songs, with the occasional jazz and American songs.

They food was good to go, and also their presents. Set up by a table at the corner.

Kyle noticed Junho's present is in a medium size box. 'Could be clothes or something.'

Kyle had Irene's present on the table, while having Wendy's in his pocket. Junho noticed the small box and asked.

"Doesn't that seem like a small present? Did you get someone jewelry?" Kyle just nodded. As he placed the food trays on the table.

"Aren't you going to tell me what it is? Earnings, bracelets?"

"You'll just have to wait till later man. And that should do it." He said, admiring the work they have done.

"We did good man" Junho chuckles nodding his head in agreement.

"Yeah, anyway the girls should be heading here now."

"Yep, I bet you can't wait to see what Wendy is wearing?" Junho asks with a knowing smirk.

Kyle blushes and shakes his head. "I-I wasn't thinking that! I bet it was you thinking about what Joy would wear." He retorted. 'I can't even decide if she'll go today. I'm restless from thinking about it last night. If she comes, what will she say? That we should just be friends and forget about the kiss?'

Junho just smirks. "Well I wouldn't mind, she looks good in almost anything she wears. Just admit you want to see her."

Kyle shakes his head. "We're done talking about it, they should be here any minute now."

As he says that, they hears the door creak open.

The girls all enter the restaurant. Kyle and Junho turn and were shock to see what they were wearing. 'The look gorgeous.' They both though looking at the girls.

They had semi-formal clothes, Wearing coats, cardigans, but still fit the cold weather today. Wendy wearing a pink dress, Joy in a black dress and Red blazer. Wendy with a maroon dress, Yeri in a pink dress with black accents and finally Seulgi in a red Sweater black skirt with black boots.

"Hey guys!" Yeri greeted, Irene and Seulgi waving.

"Wow you guys did really great, this place looks wonderful!" Joy said, Making Junho blush.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter