Page 32, Two Months

Enchanted - a story of us -
Myungsoo, Kim
 
"Thank you," I smile and caress her cheek gently. "Thank you for showing me what love is. Thank you for letting me love you."
 
"And... cut!" the director announces with satisfied smile. He gives me an okay sign, a gesture which means I've finished my last scene for the drama.
 
I walk to meet my manager so I can have something to drink. A man already waits for me with a wide grin, standing right next to my manager.
 
"Good job!" Yonghwa raises his hand to do a high five with me. "Wish me a good luck for my last scene, L!"
 
I smirk and do a high five with him, "You better do it in one take so we can go home earlier today, Hyung."
 
Two months have passed since the day the rumor between Iseul and I were spread. The day when Mr Park confessed about what he did. The day when Mr Song reappeared and explained everything. The day when Iseul's mother found out about what her daughter did for her.
 
I remember she cried when Iseul told her that she agreed to have a deal with Yonghwa and posed as his girlfriend for money. Meanwhile Yonghwa would be free from love scandal for a year because people would know Iseul as his girlfriend.
 
Later that night Iseul's father joined us in the ward. Yonghwa and I gave time for three of them alone, having dinner in the ward, reminiscing family moment they had been longing to have again.
 
That night I also had a chat with Yonghwa about the issue. He said he would talk to his agency about the deal, considering that Iseul could live without living the deal again. Meanwhile I would talk to my agency to deal with Dongho.
 
Two weeks after that, the rumor had disappeared, leaving me as a junior of Song Iseul who cared for her like her own little brother while Yonghwa is, still, her boyfriend.
 
Actually I confessed again to her on Valentine's Day last month but she turned me down immediately, telling me that she wanted to focus helping his father for now.
 
"Noona!" my face beams when I see Iseul with CN Blue's manager. She waves at me, shifting her gaze from Yonghwa who is busy practicing with Geunyoung. "You came!"
 
"Why wouldn't I?" she smiles as bright as always. "How are you doing, Myungsoo?"
 
"Good," I answer cheerfully. "It's been a month since the last time we met. How are you doing then, Noona?"
 
She chuckles and tells me that she is doing perfectly good. Her mother's condition is getting better and better while her father is teaching her about tipis and trick to manage the online department store.
 
While she is talking about her father, I admire her smile, the smile that has enchanted me since the first time I met her.
 
Even though I know that her relationship with Yonghwa is just a deal for now because she wants to keep her professionalism of not breaking a deal before the time, I have a feeling that I can't win from Yonghwa.
 
Just like what happened in the drama. In the drama, Geunyoung finally realized that Yonghwa worked really hard to impress her and her heart melted because of it.
 
"Everyone has their own happy ending in this story," Iseul murmurs vividly, looking at Yonghwa with loving eyes. "I really hope the same will happen to us."
 
I smile and glance at Yonghwa as well, "Yes. Each of us will have our own happy ending."
 
Maybe I can't have my happy ending with Iseul but, just like what she said, maybe I will have my happy ending with someone else.
 
 
Yonghwa, Jung
 
"Where are we going?" I ask the question again for the third time but she just gives me a smile as the answer. "Iseul ah, where are we going?"
 
She finally stops her steps but still doesn't let go of my hand, "If you just be patient for another five minutes, you'll know where we're heading, Oppa."
 
I smile and nod, following her again. I tighten my embrace of her hand and walk side by side with her.
 
It still feels like a dream though. Actually I thought I would lose her after that day. When she said that she would continue the deal, I felt like I was at the seventh heaven.
 
However she refused to talk about our relationship as a real couple. She said that she wanted to focus helping her father and I didn't want to force her as well.
 
Beside I think I still need to improve myself. My jealousy sometimes still bug me and I think I'm not mature enough for her.
 
For the past three months, I could only meet her a few times because of my busy schedule. However, to know that she doesn't hate me and she is doing well, it's more than enough for me.
 
At the same time, I became friends with L pretty quick. We actually share same interests and I help him in acting and music, considering that I'm a senior for him. As the return, he sometimes teaches me how to dance.
 
Iseul once told me that Mr Park now helped her father to maintain the web for his online department store. She said that Mr Park is never a bad guy from the start.
 
He, just like Iseul, thought that Mr Song abandoned his family. He also helped to make sure that Jang Dongho would not be roaming freely anymore with the help from his colleagues here and there.
 
Tonight I finally meet with Iseul again after the last filming for my drama. We bid goodbye with Myungsoo after the dinner with staffs and now she is dragging me to somewhere she only knows.
 
"We're arrived," she mutters when we stop at a big house with white gate. "This is my father's house."
 
I am amazed with the size of the house. I know that she still refuses to move with her father until the deal is over so I have no idea why she brings me here.
 
"My father wants to meet you," she answers me after I asked the question. We step inside the house and go upstairs. "He said you're a busy man and so does he so tonight he wants to chit chat with you."
 
"Eh? Why didn't you tell me that I'm going to meet him?" I groan with protest. I feel nervous all of a sudden. "Aish, I haven't prepared myself."
 
"Easy, easy," Iseul chuckles. She knocks a door with her father's name on the board. "It's not like you're going to meet your father-in-law."
 
"Hope he will be one...," I murmur but Iseul can't hear me. She opens the door and calls her father who is busy typing with his notebook.
 
"Oh, come in!" he greets with wide smile. "Come in, my little Princess!"
 
I take a seat across from Mr Song while Iseul sits next to me. Mr Song hands over a document to her, telling her to help him to arrange it.
 
Iseul excuses herself to the room where her father has prepared for her to work, leaving me alone with Mr Song.
 
"Now, young man," Mr Song intertwines his fingers together, "I've heard about the deal you have with my daughter."
 
I grin awkwardly as the respond and he continues, "I don't mind if it's the path she has chosen but I will not stay still if you dare to break the heart of my only daughter."
 
He has a smile on his face but somehow it feels threatening for me.
 
Now I understand what Mrs Song meant by old-fashioned type of father.
 
"So...," he frowns and studies my expression, "...what do you think about my daughter, Jung Yonghwa?"
 
Tonight is going to be a long night.