Five

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun POV

She knew the Moonbyul's of the world. She knew how smooth they could be, how innocent they looked, how they breathed ''rich'' with just one look, how hot they could be running their fingers through their hair when they were walking like they owned the place... She knew the Moonbyul's of the world. What she didn't knew is what you felt when you found one of them interesting enough to really SEE them.

Yongsun had never given a second thought about her uality, as she had never been deeply interested in anyone in particular until her ex-boyfriend. But she always knew that if she felt a strong attraction for someone, she wouldn't pay attention to their gender, no matter how shocking that could be for those who had known her since she was little.

To be completely honest, she didn't have that much people that would care about it, as she had been kind of an introvert child. Yes, her circle of ''friends'' had been expanded since she had started going out with her ex-boyfriend, but once they split up she didn't keep in touch with most of them since they were more his friends than anything important to her. She didn't mind it though, they were never her cup of tea.

She had always known what she wanted and what she didn't in her life, and she FOR SURE knew how she shouldn't fall for one of the Moonbyul's of the world.

But she was falling.

It wasn't like it was something big or anything (she only knew the girl from two times for christ's sake), but she knew herself and she could tell something wasn't quite right: she was daydreaming. She tried not to think about it but sometimes she found herself thinking about the other girl; what was her relationship with fer father, had her life been hard?, and so on. That was the worst of all, the thing that bothered her the most, the fact that she was intrigued for her.

And the fact that she had noticed how Moonbyul's breath hitched when she had take her injured hand between hers to examine it... That didn't help at all.

She didn't know why out of sudden she was giving so much importance to this stranger who she had just seen just two damn times. How could it be possible? It had only taken two meetings and some information she had overhead from some other nurses for her to start thinking about what did she like or not. She didn't understand anything at all and it was killing her: she wasn't used to this and she hated when things took her by surprise.

It couldn't be deny; she had even thought that maybe she was just imagining it all. She wanted so bad to think that she had just invented this crush out of nowhere and that it wans't true. But if she was feeling... things... That couldn't be faked, right? That couldn't be made up.

And then was the other thing... That weird, brief feeling when she had seen her interaction with Dahee... Yeah, she wasn't going to think about that.

She set all her thoughts aside for a moment as she had a party to prepare. It wasn't her idea obviusly: Irene had insisted to make something with the hospital staff that didn't work that day now that she finallly had bought a table and some other apparently essential furniture. She wasn't one to make parties but she had come here with the purpose of starting a new life and she was determined to keep her word.

It would help to take her mind off everything too.

She hadn't even had time to think about the fact that Moonbyul was her boss's daughter, gosh.

She shook her head reminding herself to focus on what she was doing, trying hard not to get distracted with things she shouldn't. 

It didn't take too long until Irene arrived at her house to help her organize everything. As Yongsun had sweetly reminded her it had been her idea, since she wanted to introduce her girlfriend propely to the owner of the house, so she should do at least half of the work that it took to throw a party such as that one. 

Irene was dating one of the paramedics of the hospital, Seulgi, so it was rare to see them together at their work's place, so the party was going to be the best excuse for the three of them to meet. Yongsun was really intrigued to meet the other nurse's girlfriend and their dinamics after all this doubts she was feeling.

Yongsun didn't really know how much people was going to show up, but as more and more colleagues began to fill her living room she knew for a fact that things were going to get out of control at a certain point. She was relieved she was such a control freak though, as her fridge was full of food and drinks (what was weird because she u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter