Eleven

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun POV

Yongsun didn't even know how she had been able to keep her composture when Moonbyul had shared with her such a big part of not only her past, but her life.

Of course, her first impulse had been to feel sad about the med student's childhood but, being a nurse, she knew for a fact that the last thing Moonbyul wanted to see in herr eyes was pity.

Now all it made sense, how she seemed to know almost everyone at the hospital, how she was there even when she was not supposed to. How they've run into ach other and she was secretive about what she was doing there... It all clicked in that instant.

Their date had been great.

Although they had made out, they didn't let things heated up too much, as they had both agreed on taking things  slow.

That hadn't make it easier to stop once they've begun though.

But they achieved to move their lips away from the others' at a certain moment, after Moonbyul had stolen a bunch of pecks from her.

Yongsun sighed dreamingly.

If she had felt something wasn't quite normal when she had met the med student now that they had kissed each other she knew for a fact that she felt something different and deeper than anything she had felt before for anyone.

She had been looking to feel something more intense for someone since she knew what romantic relationships were. Always seeking, always lost, always thinking that there must be something else.

She had found all of that in that insolent but cute girl with her hand drenched in blood, waiting for her to mend her wounds.

What she was going to do from now on, she didn't know. But she was sure that she didn't want to look back now that she had found whatever what they had was.

They hadn't seen each other since their date, as it had been only two days ago, but Yongsun hoped to see her as she had to work today. They hadn't stop texting each other, always jumping from one topic to another as if they couldn't run out of things to talk about.

Humming happily, she walked through the corridors heading to the nurse's station. She had just changed into her uniform, ready to face another day of work, when she saw Seulgi standing there.

“Hey!” Yongsun happily saluted her.

Seulgi looked at her surprised, her eyebrows raised.

“So Byul didn't lie when she said the date had gone well.” she said.

Yongsun blushed, signalling the paramedic to speak quietly.

“I guess there's no secrets between you two.”

Seulgi tilted her head to the left.

“Honestly? Byul is so gross giving details that it almost feels like I was the one who kissed you.”

Yongsun gasped.

“Who kissed who?” Irene asked, appearing out of nowhere.

“Hey, babe.” Seulgi said, kissing her girlfriend on the cheek as if nothing had happened.

“I might need to teach Byul what things she can share and what she should keep to herself.” Yongsun said, her cheeks still tinted of red.

“You should teach her to not speak at all.” 

“Irene!” the other two girls shouted in unision.

“Kidding. I'm kidding.” She looked at Seulgi, who kept looking at her with a frown in her face. She rolled her eyes. “I'm delighted to know Byulyi is probably going to be my new besties' grilfriend. There? Are you happy?”

“I could live with less sarcasm, to be honest. I'm so happy now I have Yongsun to put up with the two of you.” Seulgi said.

Yongsun, however, was in her own world.

“Girlfriends? We haven't talk at all about that.” she mumbled.

Irene chuckled at how distressed her friend looked, saying goodbye to her girlfriend and leading the nurse to the emergency room. She had her hands on her friend's shoulders as she direct her through the hallways.

“Irene?” Yongsun asked, finally stepping out of her own world.

“Hmm?” the other nurse answered from her back.

“It's nice of you to call me your best friend. I haven't had many of those.” she said, happy that her friend couldn't se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter