Twenty-three

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun'S POV

“Wow, you sure are eager to talk now.” she said

She cringed at her own words. But now that they were out of there was nothing she could do about it. She didn't know she had so much resentment in her for all what had happened. She always thought that, yes, she was hurt for all the things Moonbyul had done to her, but she didn't know she was helding a grudge about it. 

Now it was apparent she indeed had resentment in her.

“Sorry, that was childish.” she mumbled.

But the harm was already done. Although Moonbyul tried to hide her feelings, Yongsun noticed the pain and anguish in her eyes. Even when she had the right to feel resentment towards the med student, she felt like she had crossed a line.

“Don't apologize, you're right.” Moonbyul finally said after an awkward silence. “I haven't been consirate with what you want. I have always put my interests first and it's time for that to change.”

Yongsun's heart ache. She wanted SO bad to hear these words these past weeks... Why they didn't feel enought then? 

She realised at that moment that she was more hurt than she had given credit to. And the worst thing was she, for sure, didn't know how she was going to manage it. She looked at Moonbyul, trying to find in her the anwers she was desperately looking for.

“So... We're going to do this your way.” she said.

The nurse's fist tightened in anger.

“You. can't. do that.” she enunciate each word slowly.

Moonbyul looked at her, confused.

“What can't I do?” she asked, trying to understand what was happening.

“You can't send one of your friends to look for me because you're not brave enough to do so. You can't expect for me to be okay, to accept that now, out of a sudden, you respect me and consider my feelings when you hadn't done it these past weeks.” she spited out. “And know you also want me to decide what happens next with us?”

The med student looked at her, her gaze troubled.

“That's not...”

“, Byul. You made me meet your grandmother...” Yongsun's voice cracked, even when she had tried hard for it not to. “And then you erased me from your life like I wouldn't feel anything too...” It seems like once she started talking, she couldn't stop.

At that point, it seemed like Moonbyul was starting to get a little angry too, because she got up and braced herself with her arms, taking a defensive position.

“I told you. I did it to protect you. I was in no place to keep our relationship healthy.” the med student said.

Yongsun punched the table and got up too.

“That's not how relationships

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter