One

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul POV

“I choose dare” Moonbyul confidently said.

“Not again!” Wheein whined. “You always choose dare. It's not fun anymore.”

The other girl raised her shoulders as if it was something she couldn't help with.

“I'm good at dares though, why should I choose truth?”

“The whole point of this game is to make a fool of yourself. Ever heard of the word "fun" before?” Hyejin said, rolling her eyes as she took another sip from her drink.

“Hey!” Moonbyul protested. “I AM funny. Everyone at the hospital says so.”

“Unnie, you do realize that they HAVE to laugh at your lame jokes because your father is their boss, right?” Wheein sassily remarked.

“Hey! That's not true! Ahgg...” She dropped the topic exasperated, realizing the two youngers were just messing with her. “One day you two are going to be the death of me.” She said as she shook her head "no".

Even if she hadn't said it she couldn't care less about her friend's nagging her though since she knew they had had a tough week. Being able to be there joking was cleansing to all of them, they had survived all of their midterm exams that day after all.

Being a fifth-year medical student that was a great deal to Moonbyul, who would be working at the hopital in her second semester finally. 

She didn't remember a time where she didn't want to be a doctor, always saying she wanted to be like her father. But as life went by she wasn't so sure if what she had done was the right decision; she had lost all her purpose along the way. And she didn't know where to find it back. 

Of course, she had shared all her worries with her two friends, but there was not a lot they could do about that situation. It was her life, after all, she was the one who needed to sort it out. She was the one who was supposed to know what she wanted the most.

Moonbyul wasn't so sure of being able to understand herself anymore though.

“You're overthinking again.” Hyejin, who had noticed how her friend was spacing out, said. 

“Lately you have been doing that a lot, unnie.” Wheein said timidly.

It didn't matter that they had known each other since they were little as Wheein always was very careful when she was addresing her older friend's feelings, not asking how she felt at once. Moonbyul found that fact really cute.

Wheein had always had an artistic soul. That meant she felt everything ten times intensified and was always sensitive to other people problems and feelings. It was a blessing, because you could tell through her art how good she was, but it also happened to be a curse, since she tended to feel sad quite often. Moonbyul and Hyejin hated to see her suffering, but they had masterpieced the way of treating her after all these years. Specially Hyejin. It could be because of their same age or the way they seemed to be connected, but she always managed to make her friend laugh.

She was studying at a really good art school, but the thing that really fueled her heart was dancing, so there wasn't a day where she didn't find time for her real passion. She went to an academy three times a week and secretly she was trying to achieve becoming a profesional dancer. She couldn't leave her studies in order to persue this at full time though, because her father would cut her off for good. Being born in a family with a lot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter