Ten

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul POV

Moonbyul stared in awe at the food that had been placed in front of her: there was SO much and it seemed SO appealing that she was having a hard time trying to control herself. 

But she did, because she owed it to Kim Yongsun.

It wasn't like the girl had cooked for her though. Apparently she couldn't cook to save her life, and it seemed like she didn't know how to order either, as she had ordered too much food for just two people. The med student wasn't complaining.

When talking about where they should go for their first date they established that staying at one of their own houses would be the best (not because that way they would be near a bed don't be dirty-minded). That way they wouldn't have to worry about being caught, even though they weren't doing anything bad. It just seemed like a good idea to be cautious when neither of them knew where their situation was heading to.

They didn't have to talk much to realise Yongsun's house was the best option, since she didn't have any roonmates and lived on her own. Moonbyul could have asked Wheein and Hyejin to live her the flat free for a night but she knew it would cost her a lot (endless chores and jokes about her).

“Have you invite someone without telling me? There's food for at least five people here.” she joked, whilst Yongsun keep going back and forth from the kitchen with dishes.

“Oh, shut up. I didn't know what you liked, so I thought of trying different things.”

“I had the impression people don't usually eat much at first dates...” Moonbyul knew she was being an , but she didn't know what else to do, her back resting on the wall and her arms crossed at the front of her chest. That way she had an incredible view of Yongsun, who have decided to wear really tight jeans that did wonders and a crop top, but she was feeling useless. “Seriously, why don't you let me help you a little?”

“You're my guest, that would be rude.” she said, setting the last dish and wiping her hands att the front of her jeans. “Plus, I've already finished and you can always help me to clean this mess later.”

Moonbyul waised her shoulders.

“Shall we sit?” she asked.

When the nurse nodded, it didn't take even a second for her to grip the top of one of the chairs and move it back a little, offering the sit to her.

“Before you can say anything I know you're perfectly able to move chairs on your own but you're letting me here few options to show my charms on a first date.” Moonbyul said in one breath.

“Such a gentlewoman.” Yongsun rolled her eyes as she sat down. “And what are your charms, exactly?”

“Oh, you would love to know them.”

They chatted about things that weren't too serious, Yongsun telling her a little about her family and the med-student narrating some eally funny stories from when she had gone out with Wheein and Hyejin.

After the dinner, they decided to sit at the floor, her backs resting on Yongsun's sofa and glasses of wine firmly placed in their hands. They hadn't drink much during the dinner and it seemed like the perfect moment to share some of the alcoholic beverage. And with the alcohol, juicy themes surfaced.

“So you didn't know you were gay until you saw me.” Moonbyul .

“Biual.” Yongsun corrected her. “And you're pushing your luck too much here, Byulyi.”

“I can't believe you slept with Wendy to be sure of it though.” She didn't seem to be able to stop. It was in her nature.

“Hey, it was not like that at all! And how do you even know-- You know what? It doesn't matter.” 

The med-student looked in amusement how the nurse crossed her arma as if she was angry.

“I'm sorry, it's just you two doesn't seem to match at all.”

“Oh yeah? And what do you think should be my type?”

“Intelligent, extremely handsome, fast with words, funny.” the med-student was quick to add.

“I'm sorry I don't know anyone like that.” the nurse joked.

They laughed at each other, taking some time to take a sip from their drinks, neither of them averting heir gaze from the other.

“What is your type, then?” Yongsun asked, knowing she was entering a dangeroues field.

Moonbyul took a deep breath, but she didn't take even second to think her answer.

“Mature, dorky, with a big heart.” she paused, scanning the older girl from head to toe. “Undeniable y.”

“Why do Irene hate you so much?” Yongsun decide to change the subject, trying to hide the blush that creped on her face.

“Because I flirt with Seulgi in front of her face.” the med student replied.

Yongsun rolled her eyes.

“Why?” she asked again, telling the med student with her voice she wanted an honest answer.

Moonbyul looked at her calmly, trying to read her thoughts just from a stare. She didn't know what it was about Yongsun that made her seemed like some kind of güru, as if you couldn't h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter