Twenty-two

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's POV

She didn't need anyone to tell her she had things up real bad.  She knew she had and that she had noone to blame, not even her father. 

Yes, he had told her he didn't want any scandals but she could had stood her ground for once in her life. But she didn't. She didn't even when it was Yongsun they were talking about; and that got her feeling like worst coward in the world.

She hated being a coward, she hated how she had pushed Yongsun away that last week after she had met her grandma and she sure hated how she hadn't been able to find strengh to fight back for her. At the end, she had sent Wheein without having to ask her outloud, like she was some kind of child asking something to her mother.

She had messed all up and still she felt the nurse's arms around her, grounding her. She had been awake for some minutes now, but she wouldn't dare to make a move and wake up the other girl. She wanted that moment to last forever. After all, she wasn't sure how they were going to say goodbye and what they would do with their... relationship... If you could call it that.

They weren't in a relationship anymore, she had caused that when she had told the older girl that they needed to break up, but could they be friends now? It seemed unlikely.

Her head hurt, she didn't know what was going to happen and she for sure didn't have an idea of how she should act to not unintentionally cause more pain to Yongsun. Honestly, she deserved it if the other girl decided she didn't want to see her anymore.

She couldn't help but hope that things didn't go that way because, at the end of the day, if Yongsun was there, that meant she did care for her still, right? She shook her head. They would do whatever the nurse wanted. She needed to put her together and collect all the strengh she had left to be strong for her when they talked about everything. She owed her at least that.

“Mmm're you awake?”

Busted.

“Yeggh” she squeaked. Well, if she wasn't embarrased of being caught a wake she for sure was now from the noise she had just made. She coughed to clear and hoped in vain Yongsun hadn't heard her. “Yes, I am.”

She noticed how the body behind her trembled in silent laughter. Definitely, she couldn't mess things more than what she had already.

“Have you slept well?” she asked the nurse, who squeezed her waist for all answer. And if Moonbyul wasn't aware of how the other girl w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter