Fifteen

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun POV

She laid at her bed with her girlfriend firmly embraced to her side, her head over her chest as she snored quietly.

Technically they hadn't discuss the state of their relationship yet but she already called Moonbyul her girlfriend in her mind. And after the younger girl had addressed her that way earlier that night she knew they were at the same page.

Or at least she hoped so.

After they had shared a really intense session of kisses, the med student had accompanied her to her house. Exhausted, the both of them headed straight to the nurse's bed, without thinking that they had never done it before nor what an intimate motion it was.

They fell face first onto the matress, not bothering even to put some more comfortable clothes. Moonbyul just snuggled to her side and after a quick and soft 'goonight' the bothe of them closed their eyes and quickly succumbed to their fatigue.

Despite her tiredness, Yongsun couldn't slept more than four hours. It had always been like that when she had shifts that extended into the night, but she was happy because now she had time to observe the girl in her arms in her most peaceful form.

And it gave her some time to think in everything that had happened too.

She was relieved when she got along that well with Byulyi's friends. She wasn't an outgoing person and part of her was afraid the two younger girls could find her wird or worst; uninteresting. That was the thing she feared the most, to go unnoticed, to be boring to others.

Part of her still thought that was the reason her ex had cheated on her. She just wasn't interesting anymore to him, and so he had gone to find entertainment somewhere else. Maybe that was the reason why she had throw a party at her house for all her colleagues when she arrived at the city. She could be seen like a fun person, the life of the party.

Maybe that was the reason why she had slept with Wendy too.

She didn't regret it, but part of her wondered if she just dumped her sudden and surprising interest on Moonbyul and her urge to became a different person in that hook up. What was done was done though, and she had a new, a possibly better life ritght there at her arms.

In that process of losing herself, it had only taken the emergence of the younger girl to find herself once again.

She couldn't explain it but she felt like now she was being the truest version of herself. She had felt disconnected from her own self for years now, and she hadn't even realised it. But now, she was being someone she knew her 9 year old self would be proud. She felt accomplished in a way neither her job nor her social relationships had achieved to.

She felt the girl in her arms stirred awake, and she hoped she could only slpee some more minutes, because she knew the med student needed all the rest she could take.

Moonbyul opened one of her eyes and when she observed her, she inmediately hid her face in her armpit. Yongsun just laughed quietly.

“Good morning, sleeping beauty.” she said

“Yoooooooooooooooong.” the med student whined, still trying to hide her face.

“Come on, give me a good morning kiss.” Yongsun said, trying to make the younger girl blusehd even more, but the younger girl kept her face hidden stubornly.

“Can't.” Moonbyul replied.

“Why?” she asked.

“Morning breath.” the younger girl muttered.

“I'm sure that's not going to be the reason of my death.”

“But it's going to be the reason of mine.”

“Morning breath?” Yongsun asked amused.

At that moment, Moonbyul lifted her head to look at her.

“No, kissing you.”

One second.

Two seconds.

“Moon Byul Yi!!!” she yelled.

The med student just got up and ran to save her life, trying to close the door behind her to slow the nurse down. Yongsun had to take some seconds to compose herself, as she couldn't believe someone so greasy could exist. 

When the colour of her cheeks had decreased to normal levels, she got up and headed to find out where that little player had hidden herself.

She found her at the kitchen, looking at the empty fridge as if she could build something edible from nothing. She stayed at the doorway, crossing her arms in front of her chest, her hip resting at the door frame.

“Your fridge is empty.” the med studentd said, closing the door and heading to where she stood.

Yongsun raised her eyebrows as if saying 'wow, you're so intelligent'. But Moonbyul ignored her, taking her arms between her hands and moving them so she wasn't crossing them anymore and bending down to plant a kiss on her lips.

“That's what you get when you try to compite with my greasiness.” she said, smirking.

“Believe me, I'm not going to try it again.” Yongsun said, remembering the interaction from just minutes ago.

The med student smiled and buried her face in her neck.

“Hi.” she said softly.

The blonde sighed deeply, hugging her.

“Hi. How have you slept?” She felt the younger girl was going to repply but she stopped her before she could. “And remember, one more greasy word and I'll punish you.”

Moonbyul's eyes glemaed.

“Kinda like the way that sounds.” she said.

Yongsun blushed and slapped her arm softly.

“You're impossible.” she huffed.

The med student stealed one more kiss before she reached to grab her phone that had been previously abandoned on the counter.

“ 'Have never slept better before.” she said nonchalantly. “What do you want for breakfast?”

“Whatever yo want it's fine.” she replied.

Moonbyul send her a knowing gaze before typing away at her phone. Yongsun just gravitated towards her, not knowing how to ocuppy her time. 

She fit her body between the crooks of the med student arms, which organically opened to make space for her. The nurse observed how the yonger girl navigated quickly by the app, finding the restaurant she wanted and ordering enough food for three people. Moonbyul always tended to order too much.

Maybe that was why she was that bad at cooking; she never knew what the correct amount of each ingredient was. She saw how the younger girl blocked her screen when she finished and hugged her closer, kissing the top of her head.

“Do you have to work today?” the med student asked.

“I have two days off.” 

“Oh, that's great.”

“Are you going to visit your grandma after breakfast?” Yongsun dared to ask.

Moonbyul hummed affirmatively. 

“I'm gonna spend whatever time she has left with her.” the med student said it as if it wasn't a big thing and Yongsun could only assumed that was her way of protecting herself, by pretending things weren't as important as they seemed to be. She changed the subject. “Listen, about what I said yesterday...” She wandered off.

“Just ask me nicely.” Yongsun joked.

Moonbyul observed her face, as if she was looking for something. What she was searching? Yongsun wouldn't know, but she had to have found it, because she nodded and separated the nurse a little from herself.

“Is this really something you want?”

Yongsun just nodded quietly, because she didn't think she was able to utter a single word. The intensity of the moment was suffocating her.

“Yong... Be my girlfriend?” the med student asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter