Twenty

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's POV

She was telling Hyejin all about her day as she swam through the sea of bodies that inunded the room. She kept looking back at her friend everytime she talked to her, so she failed to see the girl walking in her oposite direction with a drink in her hands.

Before she could register what was happening, she felt how the front of ther shirt got wet, and how someone had bumped into her. She grabbed the girl's arms to stabilize the both of them, succeding at keeping them up and not in the dirty dance floor.

She observed with shock how a big stain had made place in her white shirt, making her forget everything else. She then heard Hyejin laugh at her back, and that was what took her back to the present moment.

She raised her eyes only to be met with a terrified gaze.

“I'm so sorry!! I should have been more careful.” the girl said. A quilty expression onn her face.

Moonbyul began to laugh with her friend at the absurdity of the situation. It was noone's fault what had happened, both of them colliding because they were looking somewhere else. The house being so crowded didn't help either.

“Oh, no please. Don't worry.” Moonbyul rushed to say. She extended her hand in the girl's direction. “Moon Byul Yi.” She presented herself.

The blonde girl sent an small smile in her direction, tucking one strand of her hair behind her ear. A timid gesture that took Moonbyul's breath away.

That girl was beautiful.

“Kim Yong-Sun.” the other girl replied.

She fell.

She got out of the bathroom once she had changed her wet clothes. Luckily, she had left her blazer at a bed in one of the rooms of the house, along with all the coats from everyone else.

Now she sported a ier look, because she didn't wore anything below the jacket. She was worried it would be too revieling but she was wappy to see it covered her pretty well; it was one of those times that she felt thankful of having small s.

She had completely lost her friend in her effort to make herself a little presentable again, so she headed to the kitchen to go fetch some beer. She needed alcohol after what had happened there at the dance floor.

She found her on the kitchen, alone, and she felt the luckiest girl in the world. The other girl lift up her head when she entered, giving her a timid smile.

“I dont really like parties.” The blonde girl said.

“Me neither.” She replied truthfully, because she didn't.

Unsure of what to do, she took one of the chairs that was there at the kitchen and turn it over. She sat there, her arms lazily resting at the back of the chair, as she looked at the other girl. The blonde girl just raised an eyebrow and hopped on top

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter