007

Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun meant every single thing he said to Taehee that day. He promised to protect Taehee, and he will keep his promise.

The discipline master was surprised to see Sehun arriving punctually for school for the first time. Sehun walked in, and raised his arm to greet the dumbfounded discipline master like a friend. Then, Sehun headed towards where Taehee was standing, as she checked on the uniforms of the students entering the gate.

“Good morning!” Sehun greeted excitedly, “Did you sleep well last night?”

Taehee ignored the over enthusiastic guy as his behaviour was embarrassing her a little. Where did he get his high energy from early in the morning?

“Hmm,” She hummed, dismissing the guy quickly so he would stop disturbing her when she is conducting her student council duty.

“This is for you!”

Sehun whipped out a packet of fresh milk from his bag and shoved it into Taehee’s hand.

“I am lactose intolerant.”

Taehee returned the milk back to Sehun.

“Ayeee, don’t try to lie, Oh Taehee! I saw you drinking milk the other day!”

“,” Taehee thought.

Sehun then passed the milk back to Taehee, and insisted her to be nice and accept his gift. Just then, Taehee caught an unkempt Baekhyun walking into the school with his mouth opened widely and his hair sticking out, as if he rushed out the moment he woke up without freshening up.

“Stop, tuck in your uniform properly,” Taehee pointed at Baekhyun’s crumpled shirt and frowned, judging him from head to toe. Messiness is a huge turn off to the perfectionist Oh Taehee.

Baekhyun groaned and obeyed her instruction reluctantly. He reached for the hem of his shirt and slotted it into his pants hastily, which however still didn’t meet Taehee’s standard.

“Please cooperate and tuck in properly. Otherwise, detention for you.”

“You-” Baekhyun sent Taehee a death glare and he looked like he was all ready to fight when the discipline master blew the whistle and Sehun interfered quickly.

“Yah Byun Baekhyun! What are you doing? Trying to cause a ruckus?” The discipline master scolded Baekhyun, who knew better than to talk back to the discipline master because he can easily send him for detention and that’s the last thing he needs.

“Nothing, just chatting with the almighty Oh Taehee who thinks she has it all,” Baekhyun spat with sarcasm, “Let’s go, Sehun.”

Taehee is the aloof ice princess and she never bothers with how the minority that views her negatively because she knows she has the support of other students. She never bothers to care about how the kids from lousy classes view her because they are stupid kids that are not worth her time. Yet, hearing Baekhyun’s words out loud left a bitter taste in . Somehow, his words had stung her and she found herself thinking about it.

 

During lunch, instead of sitting with his friends, Sehun joined Taehee and Yujin even though he wasn’t invited to join the girls.

“Yours looks good!” Sehun picked a small piece of the omelet from Taehee’s plate, “Can I try?” Then, he put the egg in his mouth, “Our school really serves the best food, isn’t it?” He asked Yujin and the girl nodded, feeling delighted to have Sehun sharing a table with them. It is always just the two of them and it’s nice to have another company.

“Your order of permission inquiry is weird. You ate my food before you asked if you could,” Taehee looked at Sehun disapprovingly, who didn’t seem to care about her complaint and continued enjoying his food. How can he look so happy and worry-free everyday? He should be worried about his grades and his future but all he has in mind is food.

“I know you will say no if I asked before I take. So I did the opposite!”

In no time, Sehun finished his food and cleared everything on his plate. He then eyed Taehee and her plate of food, which is barely touched.

He frowned, “You are too skinny, Taehee. You need to eat more!”

“What are you? My dad?”

Sehun laughed, stealing stir-fried prawn from Taehee’s plate, “I am too young to be your dad! But I can be your husband if you want me to!” He pat Taehee’s head before he grabbed his bag, “Got to go for soccer practice! I will go find you later!”

Taehee and Yujin were both rendered speechless by Sehun’s words. Not just the two of them, the people sitting around their table, who heard Sehun’s words clearly, started gossiping among themselves. Taehee felt a heart skipped a beat, what did he just say to her? He just said that he can be her husband if she wants him to? She was flabbergasted; no one has expressed such affection to her openly. Plus, where did he get the idea of them getting married anyway? There is no way she will marry him - The guy who only has food in his head and nothing else important.

“Holy , Taehee!” Yujin screeched, shocking Taehee at the same time, “Did Sehun just declare that he wants to be your husband? Gosh! He must be so in love with you!!”

“Shut up, Yujin. You are thinking too much. Plus, Oh Sehun talks crap most of the time.”

“No, he is very serious about you, Taehee,” Yujin placed her palms on cheeks and sighed dreamily, “You guys are going to make cute babies.”

“No thanks, I am worried the baby might inherit his empty brain.”

 

Taehee didn’t inform Sehun of her whereabouts, neither did she reply when he texted her to ask her where she is after he ended his soccer practice. He isn’t anyone to her and there is no need for her to report her location to him. Yet, Sehun managed to find her, which is something she had already expected.

“You not going to ask me how I found you?”

Taehee scoffed, “I am either in the student council room or the library, how hard can it be?”

Sometimes, it’s hard to surprise a genius. Sehun sighed, “I thought you would be surprised and I can tell you it’s through telepathy. Because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter