036 EPILOGUE PART 2

Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee wondered what surprise Sehun was referring to in his text. She tried getting something out of him but all he replied was, "Just head to your old apartment now and you will find out :)". So she took half day off and went to her old apartment, just like what Sehun has instructed, to see what that man is up to. She was expecting to see Sehun there but instead, she saw some movers shifting things into the apartment. And a familiar face walking out of her old apartment.

"Jongin?"

The guy turned around when he spotted her outside the apartment, with confusion all over her face. He went to give her a friendly hug as a form of greeting.

"You are the new neighbour?!" Taehee shrieked. The thought of having her best friends living a level below her excites her. She can now hang out with Soojung as and when she wants.

Jongin nodded with bright smile, "Yeah. Sehun told me he has been trying to sell this apartment away and just nice I am looking for a big apartment for Soojung and my baby girls to live comfortably. Hence, I decided to buy over this apartment. We are going to be neighbours from next month onwards."

Hearing those words from Jongin made the girl jumped in excitement. This must be the surprise that Sehun planned for her. 

"Is Soojung around?" Taehee looked around the apartment but she didn't catch any sight of a female figure inside.

"Nope, I told her to rest at home. She is less than a month away from her due date, I can't let her come here. There is too much going on and I wouldn't want any accident to happen."

"Jongin," Out of the sudden, Taehee wrapped her arms around Jongin, which got Jongin caught off guard, but he returned her a hug shortly after he recovered from the shock, "I am so happy for you. You are an amazing friend and you have always been there for me. Now that you have found your own happiness, I can't be more than happy for you. Soojung is a sweet and girl, you have found the right one."

Resting his chin on top of Taehee's head, Jongin chuckled. Their height made it perfect for him to use her head as a support and he remembered making fun of her short height frequently in the past. Speaking of that, Jongin never fails to be amazed by how life works. Back in high school, he used to detest her, for being an arrogant prick who thinks she is superior than others, and also because he felt like his best friend had changed because of her, but now, their friendship means so important to him that he would never want to lose a friend like Taehee. 

"You know, I did feel something for Yujin back in high school. We were friends for benefit for a short while but I crossed the line and I liked her more than just a friend. But I am glad we didn't work out and we ended everything we had right before I entered army."

Taehee laughed. She may not be that gifted in relationship but she could sense that there was something unusual about Jongin and Yujin, especially after she caught them making out in the chicken shop. She was right afterall.

"You didn't think of patching things with her afterwards?"

Jongin shook his head, "There is just something that didn't feel right. And I thought it was better for us to remain as friends. Remember I told you we had one night stand and... you know it. But yeah, it further proves to me that she isn't the one for me. Thankfully, I made that choice. Otherwise I wouldn't have met Soojung. She is the best. She understands me like nobody else and I love her so much."

"I know, you guys make a great pair and I am really so happy for you guys. I know I said that a lot of times but you get what I want am trying to say."

"Thank you, Taehee. So when is it your turn?"

Taehee pulled herself from Jongin with a questioning look.

"When are you and Sehun getting married?"

She chortled, "Ask Sehun. He is a little stupid when it comes to such stuff."

"I know that he wants to ask but he is scared that you are not ready, that's why he is holding himself back from popping the question."

Of course, Taehee knew what was going on in Sehun's mind. She has know nhim for more than a decade and he is just like an open book to her. Because of what she has said last time, regarding to their relationship, he is trying to be considerate by putting her needs and wants before his. But she thought it was a giveaway by moving into his apartment? Maybe Sehun is just that dense to realise that things have changed and she is ready to get married with him again.

So that night, when Sehun got home, she decided to make it super clear to Sehun and if he still doesn't get the hint, she is done. 

 

"What do you think of this wedding dress?"

Taehee had purchased a wedding magazine that afternoon on purchase and she flipped to a random page to show Sehun the wedding dresses but Sehun could barely pay attention to her as he was busy settling some document.

"It's pretty," Sehun commented, even though his eyes are still on his work.

"You didn't look!" Taehee whined. She can't give up, she needs to try again.

"Do you think I will look pretty in it?"

Sehun chuckled, "Anything looks nice on you, love. Plus, I have seen you in a wedding dress before. You took my breath away immediately when you walked down the aisle in that gorgeous white gown."

This is not working and Taehee is getting annoyed. She settled herself on his lap and block his sight from his paper work with her body. 

"Love, I got some work to rush by tonight..."

"You are not even paying attention to what I was saying!"

Taehee isn't someone who is unreasonable. If Sehun has important work to do, she would never disturb him. But tonight, it's different. She needs to get the message straight into bis brain; she wants him to know that she is ready to become his wife again.

"Have you ever thought how you gonna propose to me the second time?" 

"Not really, I have been too busy with work. But also, I know you are not ready yet, so I don't want you to force yourself."

Taehee slid her arms around his neck and she was so close to strangle the dumb man, "So are you saying that your work is more important than me now?"

Sehun held her waist tightly, supporting her weight in case she falls backwards, "Of course not. You will always be my number 1," He raised his brow, "You are behaving weirdly today..."

Yah, thanks to you and your clogged brain, Taehee thought. 

"When do you think we will get married?"

"Whenever you are ready, sweetheart."

Taehee released a deep breath and broke into a smile, "Well, I want you to know that I am r-"

And here comes an interruption - a phone call. Taehee swears, she is so ready to punch someone, es

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter