014

Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehee! Over here!"

Taehee was worried about feeling awkward at such social gatherings but when she saw familiar faces, she felt relieved. Because of Sehun and due to the nature of her job, Taehee has become more outspoken than in the past and she wasn't the girl with few words anymore. Even so, she still isn't someone who reacts animatedly towards people like Yujin, and initiating conversation with people whom she meets for the first time still makes her anxious occasionally. 

"Hey," Taehee quickly made her way to Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Jongin and greeted them. 

Her relationship with the boys has improved gradually ever since the soccer match. The boy understood that she wasn't trying to be aloof or condescending towards people, but after knowing Taehee better, the boys realised that it was her personality to be distant, which makes her seem snobbish, intimidating and unapproachable. Although the girl has admitted that she did look down on kids from the bottom classes, which the boys didn't take any offence and in the end, they just laughed over it. They started to accept the girl for who she is, and Taehee also learned to open up towards the boys and accept them in her life. 

"You have become prettier, Taehee!"

Taehee rolled her eyes at Jongin's remark, "Jongin, we just saw each other last weekend, what do you mean?"

Jongin released a hearty laugh, "Well, isn't that what girls usually say to one another at such reunions? I have heard a couple of girls complimenting one another when I walked past them."

Indeed, high school reunions are meant to bring people from your school days together but unlike the boys, Taehee didn't have anyone in particular that she needed to catch up with because she never kept in contact with the rest, except for that few. The soccer boys started to crowd around Jongin, while Baekhyun and Chanyeol were immersed in their conversation with their classmates, Taehee can't help to feel bored. At least, she smiled to people, whom she remembered, when they walked past her. And somehow, her student council commitee members were excited to see her.

"Oh, Taehee!! It has been a long time since we saw you!"

"How have you been?"

"What are you doing now?"

Taehee was caught off guard by the sudden bombardment of questions, "Yeah, it has been a long time. I am working as a lawyer at a law firm now."

"Wow, lawyer?"

"Yah, Taehee is the smartest kid during our times! Of course she has to be a lawyer! Do I get discount if I engage you for consultations and legal services?"

Taehee laughed, along with her former teammates, "S-Sure..."

Suddenly, her former vice-president grabbed onto her hand when she caught a shiny object on her fourth finger and made a gasp, "You are married! Is it Oh Sehun?"

Everyone in the group got very keen in Taehee's love life, which made the latter blushed. She nodded, feeling bashful because she was never on that level to talk about personal stuff with her committee members. 

"See, I knew Oh Sehun and Taehee wound end up getting married to each other," Her treasurer bragged.

"Congrats, Taehee! Gosh, I can't believe this!"

"I can't believe either."

Taehee felt a warm hand resting on her waist and a familiar husky scent and deep voice coming from behind her. She turned sideways to greet her husband with a smile, while Sehun planted a kiss on her cheek as his form of greeting, as if the group in front of them was invisible. They made cooing sound at how cute the couple was and Taehee's cheeks turned red again.

"I can't believe I get to marry such a wonderfu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter