010

Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee has nothing but gratefulness towards Sehun. When she told him about her parents’ sudden death, he helped her with the funeral. There weren’t many people at the funeral, it was just Taehee, Sehun, Yujin, Yujin’s parents, and some of her parents’ friends. After the funeral, Sehun helped to sell her place away and Taehee has shifted to Sehun’s place officially. Initially, Yujin has asked her to stay with her, but Taehee declined it. Because Taehee knew deep in her heart that she only wanted to stay with Sehun. Sehun has been there for her when she was down, he gave a shoulder to lean and cry on, and most importantly, he made her feel loved.

She remembered that fateful night when she gave her ity to Sehun, and she remembered waking up in Sehun’s arms the following morning. She felt blissful and protected by the man. Unlike what Sehun had said, she didn’t have an ounce of regret having with him. What can be more right then giving herself to the man who dotes on and loves her more than she loves herself?

“I will take care of you for the rest of your life, Taehee.”

And that’s when Taehee decided to open up and let Sehun enter her heart and her life completely, which brought a huge smile to Sehun’s face.

 

“Hey guys, this is Taehee, my girlfriend.”

The boys had their jaws dropped and eyes popping out of their sockets upon hearing Sehun’s words. They thought Sehun was just kidding but their entwined hands proved everything. Jongin, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun weren’t the only one in shock. A couple of students spotted Sehun and Taehee walking into school with their hands interlocked and the news of them dating began to spread like wildfire. Sehun’s fangirls were heartbroken to know that Sehun is attached and there was no way they can compete with the perfect Oh Taehee, who is almost every guy’s dream girl.

“Hi, I am Taehee.”

It has been a week since Taehee and Sehun got together and Taehee still isn’t used to that term, as it is her first relationship. Things were happening so quickly that sometimes, Taehee would forget that she is Sehun’s girlfriend until the guy stole kisses from her randomly at home. Taehee isn’t a touchy person, but somehow, with Sehun, everything felt natural when he hugged her. Unlike Sehun, who can’t seem to keep his hands away from her, she still found it awkward to display her affection towards Sehun explicitly. If Sehun didn’t insist to hold her hands on the way to school that morning, she would have never let him do that in public places.

Sitting in front of the guys, Taehee felt a little skeptical and she was worried about meeting Sehun’s friends, but Sehun assured her that his friends are nice and fun people to hang around with. Even so, the thought of getting his friends’ approval unsettled her because they dislike her and they see her as an aloof and arrogant . Never had she felt so worried about getting people’s approval in her life, and definitely not from people who are way below her standards. Guess the tables have turned.

“I know you guys don’t like me,” Taehee added, “I can’t make everyone like me but I hope we can get along, for the sake of Sehun,” Taehee muttered in her icy, cold voice. She may look indifferent on the surface, but deep in her heart, she could feel the anxiety eating her up waiting for them to respond because she didn’t want Sehun to be stuck in between her and his friends. It has never been her personality to be outgoing and like a ball of sunshine, unlike Yujin, but she is trying her best to break the ice.

The boys looked at one another. Taehee had thrown the ball to their court, who is going to throw the ball back? Sehun had told them about everything that happened to her recently, except for the part where they had , and despite her cold demeanour, they do feel bad about her plight. Jongin and Chanyeol nudged Baekhyun to say something, as the oldest in the group.

“Hmm, sure,” Baekhyun said. Although he didn’t like the girl, especially when he almost got sent to another detention because of her, he decided to give the girl a chance, for the sake of his bro.

Sehun put his arms around his friends and thanked them. Taehee felt a wave of relief knowing that Sehun’s friends weren’t against their relationship. She muttered a thank you quickly before eating her food.

“Oh, and I guess I don’t have to introduce her, you guys know Yujin. From today, Yujin and Taehee will join us for lunch!”

“Hello,” Yujin chirped, flashing her eye smile to the guys, “Guess we will be hanging out together often from today onwards!” She then turned to Taehee with a teasing grin on her face, causing Taehee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter