019

Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee went home heartbroken. Just like Sehun.

When he went to Yujin's place to look for her to confirm the news, she was already in tears, she was just as scared as him to find out that she is pregnant with his child. Sehun's mouth dried up and he couldn't get any word out when he saw the two red lines on the pregnancy kit. This isn't how it's supposed to happen. He planned to fix his relationship with Taehee but now, there is a child involved, there is no way he would be able to fix all the damages because he has to be responsible towards Yujin.

Sehun dragged his feet back home and he knew exactly where to find his wife. He walked towards the study room, and her swollen eyes and red nose made him feel so damn terrible. He made her cry again, because he ditched her at the cinema and left without saying a word. Sehun definitely derserves the award of being the biggest jerk in the world.

"Hey..."

"Hey," Taehee forced a smile, pretending like her husband didn't just bail out on their movie date, "Where did you go?"

"I have something to tell you, could you please come to the living room for a while?"

 

"Yujin is pregnant."

The words left Sehun's mouth and he hung his head low in guilt, afraid to see his wife's reaction. Taehee didn't give an immediate response and that made Sehun sprial into anxiety than he already was. After a few seconds, which felt like an eternity, Taehee broke the silence.

"And the kid is yours, right?"

Sehun's head shot up with a stunned expression. Every part of him paused while his thoughts catch up, "Y-You knew?"

"Try to be less obvious next time. You brought her home and had on our bed, you think I didn't see anything? I saw it while I was in the walk-in closet. Be smarter next time to know not to bring your bull back home," Taehee scorned. It wasn't the time to be sarcastic, but she just had to. To let Sehun know that she wasn't blind.

Sehun thought no one else knew about his affair beisde Jongin, but his wife was aware of it all this while. Gosh, how many nights has his wife slept knowing that her husband is fooling outside? The thought of Taehee knowing about his marital affair made his stomach churn. She wasn't supposed to be this calm, she should lash out at him and slap him for breaking her heart.

"Why didn't you confront me about it?"

"If I did that, I would have lost everything, Sehun. You are my everything, you have been my greatest pillar of support since high school. How would I be able to continue living if I lost you?"

When he saw the fat tears rolling down his wife's cheeks, Sehun could feel his tears threatening to fall. How much pain has his wife been though just so that she can keep him by her side? She suffered so much in silence just so that they can pretend like everything is okay, even knowing that their marriage is falling apart. He shouldn't have cheated. Why did he have to do such thing to his wife?

"I am sorry, love. I really am sorry."

"How long have you guys been cheating behind my back?"

"Five months."

"Why did you cheat on me? Am I not enough for you? Why did you have to sleep with my best friend? Because she can get pregnant and I can't? Because she has lots of time to spend with you when I was busy working?"

Maybe if she could get pregnant, things would have been different. Taehee loathed herself, she has been with Sehun for years but she can't even accomplish something that Yujin can within a span of months. She fulfilled Sehun's wish by having his child; Taehee felt like the biggest failure right then - she failed as a woman and she failed as a wife.

"I am such a failure, aren't I?"

Sehun scooted closer to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter