003

Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Miss President, can you teach me how to solve this question?”

Taehee lifted her head from her book to see who the intruder was and she sighed inwardly, it is none other than Oh Sehun. Of course it’s the annoying kid again. Beside Yujin and her fellow student council committee, who else would initiate a conversation with her?

Sehun gave her a goofy smile as he slid the Maths worksheet towards her. Why wouldn’t he leave her alone? He has been texting her non-stop despite her lack of response. Taehee thought that guys like Oh Sehun, who must have tons of experience in the relationship field, should know that a girl is not interesting in engaging in a conversation if she doesn’t reply his messages. Why does he still send her messages like as if they have something going on? They are nothing more than just schoolmates.

“I am surprised. For someone like you who doesn’t give a about his studies, you are actually asking me about Maths questions,” Taehee snarled. Honestly she was taken aback by how harsh she sounded, because she has never behaved in such manner. Until Oh Sehun came into the picture.

“Ouch, your words sting, Miss President.”

“Would you stop calling me that?”

“Then what should I call you? Baby?”

Taehee’s eyes bulged at Sehun’s endearment and if she could throw the book at his face, she would. Nobody would expect to see the barbarian side of the Ms Perfection, wouldn’t they? Afterall, she had to uphold to her reputation.

“Look at you!” Sehun held his stomach as he laughed at her reaction, completely forgotten that they were in a library.

“Shut up, would you?” Taehee hissed, feeling so embarrassed to have Sehun sharing table with her. Troubles ome in all shapes and sizes, and the biggest trouble of the year is definitely none other than Oh Sehun. The librarian happened to walk past and she flashed a look of disapproval at the two of them for being loud. And this is why Taehee hates Oh Sehun. She hates him for tarnishing her reputation. Packing her bag, Taehee grabbed her stuff and stormed out of the library, with annoyance clearly written on her face.

“Hey, where are you going?” Sehun ran after her and grabbed her wrist to stop her from leaving.

Taehee swung his hand away and snapped, “What’s your problem? Are you a pest? Why are you so annoying? I told you to leave me alone.”

Sehun’s face turned stoic at Taehee’s sudden outburst of anger. Sure, he has been trying all means to talk to Taehee whenever he has the chance to but he didn’t know that he had crossed the line. And Oh Taehee just so happened to be someone who is easily agitated and riled up.

“I-I am sorry-”

“Don’t bother. Just stay away from me!”

Being one of the hottest guys in school, Oh Sehun is so used to receiving attention and love calls from girls. But for the first time, he wanted the attention of a girl, who happens to be a tough nut to crack.

 

“Yah, Oh Sehun! Get your head in the game!”

The coach yelled at the distracted Sehun, and his teammates were concerned about him because Sehun rarely loses focus during their soccer practice. Sehun is probably the best soccer player in the team and to see him not getting the ball into the net once, it’s weird.

“Okay, break for 10 minutes! And Oh Sehun, get your together!”

As Sehun went to the water cooler to refill his bottle, his good friend followed him leaned against the wall next to the water cooler, “Hey, what’s wrong with you? You are rarely this distracted. And did you see how mad Coach Choi is?”

Sehun let out a sigh of despair. He didn’t want to be distracted, but he just couldn’t take Taehee off his mind. Especially when he had pissed her off and he just blew the chance of having a civil conversation with the student council president.

“Girls problem?”

“Shut up, Jongin.”

Jongin chuckled as he put his arm around Sehun’s shoulder, “It must be Oh Taehee, huh? Man, you are mad to think that you two are possible! S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter