031

Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I am not moving in with you, Sehun."

Sehun wouldn't stop pestering Taehee to move into his apartment even though the girl has said no ten thousand times. He asked for a reason but Taehee would just shrug him off with a simple, "No reason".

"There has got to be a reason! You can save lots of money staying my place instead of paying for your hotel stay. Love, you have been staying in the hotel for a month," Sehun argued, "Yeri wants you to move in too!"

"Please, Yeri is barely two, don't try to kid me, Oh Sehun," She paused, "I have been saying that we are going to take things slow, aren't we?

To Taehee, moving into Sehun's apartment is like taking their relationship to another level. It has been a month since they got back together and Taehee is liking the pace a lot, she doesn't want to speed up by moving in and then ruining their relationship again. Jongin told her that she is thinking too much but Taehee would rather be safe than sorry. She sees the effort Sehun has been putting in - he would send flowers to her every morning, with cheesy pick-up line written on the card; whenever they go for a date, Sehun would always make special planning and each time, he would never fail to leave the girl feeling amazed and loved by his effort and sweet antics; whenever he gets too busy at work and is unable to arrange a dinner date with her, he would make sure to call her at the end of the day to hear her soothing voice. 

But moving in is another story. They would have to integrate their lives with each other and Taehee isn't sure if she is ready for that again. 

"I know, I am sorry," Sehun sighed, knowing that he might come across as a little impatient, "But I don't want you to stay here anymore. It's so far away from me."

"Then how about you find me an apartment, aside your place," Taehee emphasised, "And we will see how it goes?"

"Huh? But you can stay at my place for free-"

Taehee pinched his lips with her fingers to shut him up, "Take it or leave it, Oh Sehun."

 

And so, Sehun found her an apartment, that happens to be a floor below Sehun's place.

"What do you think of this place?" 

Sehun couldn't be more than delighted when he heard about the vacant apartment in his building that his neighbour has been desperately trying to sell it away. He immediately told the family that he is keen to purchase, regardless of the cost. Now that Taehee lives directly below him, it couldn't be more than perfect for Sehun; he can see her and visit her whenever he wants.

"You sure are one lucky man huh."

Taehee couldn't believe that Sehun managed to find her an apartment within his vicinity. It's crazy! Like, what are the odds? Just when he was looking for an accommodation for her, there happened to be one available one in his building. It was as if god is siding Sehun and is trying to tell her that she can never escape from Sehun again. 

"You didn't chase your neighbours away just so that you can let move in, did you?"

"Yah!" Sehun pouted, "What do you take me as? It just so happens that Lady Luck is on my side. But you will always be my favourite lady," He approached the girl and slid his arms around her body, holding her tightly in his arms, "So do you like the place?"

Taehee would be lying if she said she didn't like the place. Smacked right in the heart of Gangnam, who wouldn't love a luxurious apartment that is a dream of many? But Taehee feels bad to take the apartment just like that. When she requested Sehun to find her a place to stay, she was asking for a rental apartment, and not an apartment directly under her name. Housing in Korea is expensive, needless to say for housing in Gangnam.

"I love the place but it's expensive, Sehun, I can't just stay here for free."

Sehun chuckled, chin resting on top of her head, "Silly. You deserve so much more. This apartment is nothing. I just want you to live comfortably. Also, don't worry about the bills and management fee. I will settle everything."

"Sehun..." Taehee frowned, turning around so that she is facing him right now, "That's not fair. I can't let you pay everything! I don't want to be indebted to you."

Sehun never once felt that Taehee is indebted to him. He didn't buy the apartment just to guilt trap her, he merely wants the be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter