030

Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee didn't wake up to familiar ceiling of her hotel room, instead, it was somebody else's room. She always finds herself in this situation - getting drunk and imposing on somebody else because she couldn't get her drunk home by herself. But it baffled her that she woke up find herself in Sehun's room. She was very sure that he left early and he was definitely not there when they were drinking like there's no tomorrow.

"She is drunk and everyone else is drunk too. Let her stay with you. You can take care of her."

"Are you sure? I don't think she will be very happy to find herself at my place when she sobers up. Plus, what about Junmyeon?"

"Junmyeon is wasted too. He won't know a thing. You are the only one with a clear mind to take care of this drunk woman. She doesn't even remember her own name."

"Okay, Jongin."

A fraction of her memory from last night flashed past her. Taehee shot up with clenched fist, did Kim Jongin really dump her with her ex-husband? His plan to provoke Sehun has obviously failed and then he went on to drop her drunk with him? What a great friend he is, Taehee thought as she started going through multiple ways to plot Jongin's death.

"Hey, you are awake?"

The intruder interrupted her thoughts and the sight of her ex-husband made her blood boil again. As if the pounding on her head isn't giving her enough problem.

"Yeah, thanks for taking me in last night. I am so gonna kill Jongin."

"Is your head okay? You drank a lot last night."

"No, I am not okay," Taehee snapped, while she threw the duvet aside, "I am going. I have a flight to catch."

Taehee wanted to escape from Sehun so badly. She was afraid that if she stayed any longer, her tears would spill out uncontrollably from frustration and disappointment. It wouldn't take a fool to figure that Sehun loves her and he doesn't want her to go, but why isn't he making his move? Taehee has been giving him so many chances but he just disappoint her again and again. Taehee has made up up her mind, if he is not going to stop her from leaving, she is not going to waste her time on someone who wouldn't fight for her anymore. She deserves better, not a coward.

"Oh Taehee!"

The elevator doors opened and before she stepped her foot in, she heard somebody yelling for her name behind her. Taehee froze. The doors closed; she missed her chance to escape. This is the last chance she is giving, if Sehun is going to be so ing stupid, or if he stopped her only to pass her things that she left behind, she is giving up on Oh Sehun completely.

"What?" Taehee spun around, narrowing her eyes at the breathless guy who seemed like he ran a marathon to catch up with her, "Did I leave anything behind this time round?"

"No, but I have things to say."

Taehee stood there and wait, it feels like she has been waiting for an eternity to get this man to talk.

"Don't go, please."

Taehee put on a stoic face but her heart is exploding in happiness inside of her. Finally, he said it. Maybe Sehun is not that stupid afterall, "Give me a reason why then."

Sehun heaved a deep breath to prepare himself for a long speech, "I love you, Taehee. I tried to forget my feelings for you and I tried to give my blessing to you and Junmyeon but I was deceiving myself. I can never get over you. I decided not to deceive myself anymore, I want to let you know that I still love you and I regret everything that happened two years ago. As selfish as it is, I don't want to let you go again. I was stupid enough to let that happened once but not anymore. I don't want you to be with Junmyeon and not any other men beside me. I am sorry I have been such a coward, I thought I could send you off to another man's arms with an open heart, but I can't. I can't imaging another man loving you, kissing you, hugging you, and making love to you like how I used to own you."

Taehee had to bite her inner cheeks to control her facial expression, she can't back down and give in so easily. That would be too easy for Oh Sehun.

"Do you deserve me? You have cheated on me once, can you promise that you won't do it again?"

His shoulder slumped, "I know it is difficult for you to trust me again and promises are just empty promises if they are just words. So I will prove to you that I am worthy of you, I will prove to you that you are the only woman I want and love forever, and I will make sure to gain back your trust in me. All I need right now is a second chance..." Sehun begged, conveying his sincerity through his brown orbs. As long as Taehee stays, he will do everything to make her his wife again. 

"Well..." Taehee pretended to ponder, even though she clearly has an answer, "If you break my heart again, I am not giving you anymore chances."

The corner of Sehun's lips lifted as his face lit up gradually, "So you are not leaving??" He shouted in excitement, "You are staying? You are giving me another chance??"

"Hmm," Taehee rolled her eyes but not in annoyed way, she was just too embarrassed to reveal her true feelings for the guy. Afterall, Wendy is right, she shouldn't make this easy for Sehun; he needs to work doubly hard to gain back her full trust, "But you are not forgiven completely yet, like you say, you gotta earn it. You are still under probation." 

"Gosh thank you, Taehee! Nothing means more than you giving me another chance to make amendments and to prove to you that I still love you!"

She was completely caught off guard when Sehun captured her lips, one hand resting on her nape and the other arm around her body to pull her closer to him. The kiss was far from just a peck, it was one with all his feelings and passion poured into. Slowly, Taehee raised her arms and encircled them around his neck to deepen their wet kiss. Sehun on her bottom lip and ran his tongue along her cavern. When their tongues brushes against each other, Taehee could feel her legs turning into jelly, in a good way. Tongues fighting for dominance, the couple kissed like they were the only one in the world. She made out with Junmyeon last night, but nothing feels as right as Sehun's lips.

Sehun was the first to pull away as he rested his forehead against hers, "Don't ever kiss another man like how you did just now."

"Were you jealous that I made out with Junmyeon at the club last night?"

"Being jealous is an understatement. I wanted to punch Junmyeon so badly and push his dirty hands away from you. Please don't ever do that again, I will go crazy."

Sehun tilted his head, all ready to sweep his girl off her feet with his kisses again but he was stopped by Taehee, with her palms on his chest. 

"I need to go for now."

"Where?"

"Why? Already tracking my whereabouts?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter