011

Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You have been staring at that question for more than 10 minutes.”

Sehun lifted his head to meet Taehee’s disapproving gaze. He rubbed his nape and released an awkward laugh; seemingly embarrassed with the amount of time he wasted getting nothing solved.

“You don’t know how to do that question?”

Taehee wondered what exactly Sehun has been doing in school for the past two years. There isn’t much time left before they finish high school and at this rate, unless a miracle happens, there is no way Sehun will pass his exams. His progress was worse than she expected. Sighing inwardly, Taehee grabbed a pen and a paper and started teaching Sehun on the question that he has been stuck on for the past 10 minutes.

“Oh, the working didn’t seem that hard!” Sehun felt happy to be able to understand all the alien language on his book for the first time, “You teach better than my teacher!”

“What have you been doing in school?” Taehee shook her head, “Eat and play soccer? What are you going to do after high school with such poor results?”

Sehun shrugged, as he went on to solve the second question, “Probably take over my father’s company. I am his son, he will give me a position somehow.”

Perks of being raised in a rich family, there is no need to worry about their future because, in one or another, things will work out for them just because they are rich.

“Do you know how to do this question?”

Sehun shook his face with a pout, “Teach me, Teacher Oh.”

 

“I am asking myself why did I sign up for this, why did I fall for a guy with a brain as small as a bird?”

Sehun tickled Taehee, who was lying on the bed, feeling tired from using too much brain cells, as he demanded her to apologise for teasing him. Taehee burst out in laughter, as she couldn’t stand getting tickled at sensitive areas. Sehun had the upperhand as he knew exactly which are her weak spots; he continued to tickle her waist and the girl kept squirming to get away from his touch.

“Okay, okay, I am sorry.”

Sehun finally let go of Taehee and laid next to her, with his arm resting on her stomach lazily. He couldn’t get his eyes off the girl, who has tears trickling in her eyes from laughing too much. Taehee doesn’t let down her hair and laugh freely often, and Sehun was glad to see her laughing uncontrollably. In fact, he loves seeing every side of Taehee – the grumpy one, the aloof one, the straightforward one, the cute one, and the breathtaking one. No matter which side Taehee shows to him, his love for her will never yield.

“You fell for someone with a small brain,” Sehun lifted his upper body up and rested his weight on his arm, “But with a big heart. He will forgive you for making all those insults.”

“Tch.”

“And he has a big heart with lots of love to give to you.”

Then, Sehun dipped his head down and capture his girlfriend’s lip and she reciprocated without any hesitation. Unlike when she was in school, Taehee felt more comfortable to share such intimate moments with Sehun at the comfort of their home. Taehee slid his arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. Sehun adjusted his position so that he could lie on top of Taehee while sharing a kiss without crushing the petite girl. The kiss escalated to one filled with much passion and Taehee mewled when Sehun’s hand made its way under her blouse.

“Love, I have a soccer match next week, would you come and watch me play?”

After Sehun asked that question, he trailed his lips to her neck and nibbled her milky-white skin. Taehee felt goosebumps forming on her arms and she hated how good Sehun is at pleasuring girls. She wondered how many girls he slept with to be so experienc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter