Chapter Twelve

Reincarnation II : No Time Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Joon Myeon’s POV

I still don’t know why I am such a stupid person. I made her cry, I ruined her mood yet, she’s still so kind to me.
If I was in Eun Bi’s place I would have slapped the living heck ou of me but no, she remains the way she is. She just wants to go to the way we were and honestly I do too.

I got another cigarette from my pocket and started smoking, my mind kept on going to yesterday’s event.

Eun Bi was drunk, so I took her to my house, I helped her get up to my apartment and once we were inside she laid on my couch.
I decided to let her there but she got up and started walking around.

“What happened?” she looked at me and smiled, once I was close enough she threw her arms around my neck and just stayed there. I could have pushed her away but I couldn’t, something inside me just hoped to stay like that for just a few minutes.

“I’m feeling dizzy” with that she let go of me and sat on the floor, looking up at me “I want to stay here, it’s so cool”

“Get up form the floor, you’ll catch a cold otherwise”

“It’s ok. You’ll take care of me, right?” she laughed, but soon her expression changed, getting me just as scared. She rushed to the bathroom and in a matter of seconds she vomited.
Sighing I sat beside her, patting her back and holding back her hair so she would not get them dirty.

“I thought you’d be able to hold your drink better than this” her rosy cheeks were stained with her tears and the only thing I could do was wipe them away for her.

“I don’t like drinking you know. I only drink a beer from time to time”

“Are you sure Ms. Song?” she scoffed washing with clean water. Despite the fact that she was drunk beyond imagination she still had some sense in her.

“Of course I’m sure Joon Myeon”

“But you were drunk a few weeks ago” she laughed shaking her head, coming closer to me she whispered in my ear, her breath tingling my neck.

“I lied.”

“Why?” I admit, what she said got me shocked. Why would she lie about such an important thing?

I honestly thought that she was drunk, but to hear her say it so boldly like this it takes me by surprise.
I don’t really know how to react actually.

“It’s a secret” she whispered again, her breath tingling the sensitive part of my neck yet again.

I honestly can’t understand why she’s being like this. In fact it’s my first time seeing her this way, she’s not the reserved woman I know in our workplace.
She’s much more free, if one could call her that.
Then again I keep forgetting something. She’s supposed to act like this, she is just a 23 year old girl, at this age you’re supposed to be wild, be in school but not Eun Bi.
She works full time for me the moment she finished college when she was 20. She graduated earlier than people normally do. She should have finished now, not be working for someone for the past three years of her life.

Then again maybe that gets to show how clever she is. Yet she should have been a lawyer on her own, not a secretary of one.

“Don’t you want to share your secrets with me?” She pouted her lips and I could see tears coming out from her eyes.

“No, I don’t want to share my secrets with you. You’ll find me weird and then you won’t talk to me.” I smiled at how cute she actually looked.

“I don’t think you’re weird Eun Bi” I don’t know what happened at that moment but I lost a bit of my senses.
And without even realizing it I leaned in and kissed her cheek.

I immediately felt bad. I felt so bad words could not explain it, but the smile she had on her face made it all better.
I cleared my mind of my thoughts and got up. I reached out my hand for her to grab and with one swift movement I lifted her up from the floor.
Even if I tried to let go of her hand though, she just held it tighter.

I didn’t want to make a deal out of it. All of her actions are most probably from the drinks and knowing well how I am when I get drunk I won’t judge her for anything.
After all her actions don’t really bother me.

“Mr. Kim” We were now back in the living room. She leaned on my shoulder, her hand still laced with mine “I’m kind of sleepy”

“I bet you are. I suppose I can only let you sleep on my bed. If I let you here you’re probably going to catch a cold” Even though I was talking to her, she seemed to have already fallen asleep.
I shook her shoulder and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter