Chapter Eleven

Reincarnation II : No Time Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Eun Bi’s POV

I woke up, my head was in so much pain I felt it was about to break, luckily the lights around were turned off and the sun wasn’t hitting me in any way.
I tried looking around only to come face to face with an unfamiliar surrounding. Where was I? This was definitely not my home and I was on a bed that was not mine, so where exactly did I end up being last night?

I tried to remember what happened, my cousins were drinking on the bar, I on the other hand was lead to the dance floor and so I danced but then everything turns black, I only remember voices.
Someone said to follow and I followed, then someone said I’m his girlfriend and I might have liked it, but could it be I repeated the same thing, only with a stranger?

I got up from the bed, looking like crazy around for any switch to turn on the lights, I had to look better at the place, find anyone that could explain to me what had happened.
I was starting to panic feeling tears escape my eyes. How could I have done this, especially with someone who’s not Mr. Kim? I will never forgive myself if that’s the case… I’ll never manage to get through with it.
I found a switch and turned it on, looking around though a different feel hit me. I actually knew this place… but what was I doing here?

This was definitely Mr. Kim’s room. I’d been here many times, especially when he was drunk and I’d bring him here. Could it be Joon Myeon and I…
I looked at my clothes, the red dress was removed from my body and I was wearing a white t-shirt and gray sweatpants tightly tied around my waist. I sighed and opened the door and there he was…

His back turned against me, he was eating food and he was dressed the same way I was.

“You’re finally up” he turned his head, startling me. How did he even hear me, I made sure to be silent. “Goodmorning, come and eat I’ve prepared breakfast for you too” something in that filled me with warmth.
He’d thought of me, he made me breakfast just the way he’d do for himself. I walked towards him and sat at the stool on the counter.

“Mr. Kim, why am I here?” I couldn’t help but ask. I just had to know, did we repeat that night or not?
I was feeling ashamed, because I had brought myself in a similar kind of situation. What would he think of me though? He’d think I’m someone who loves that kind of life, and that’s not the case at all.

Joon Myeon leaned forward with a bite on his lips. I almost gasped, almost. I didn’t want to show him how much his actions affected me.
He’d think I’m weird, I’d probably think like that too.

“Do you really want to know?” I saw a smirk on his face and I just knew, he was teasing me. Was I so fun to be played like this though? Not only that, but he’s acting so out of character right now, all these days he was acting cold and now… what did I even say yesterday…

“Shouldn’t I want to know?”

“You really do seem to enjoy yourself quite a lot. So much actually you danced all night.”

“Is that all I did?” he crossed his arms in front of his chest, his muscular arms being more visible than before.
I knew he worked out and his body was well built, I even saw it myself that night but damn… the way he presents himself is so magnificent.
I looked up to look at his face, only to notice he had a different expression, as if he was mad in a way.

“Ms. Song, you almost got roofied, do you know what would have happened had I not been there?” the moment he said that I felt shock.
Something horrible would have happened to me… yet Kim Joon Myeon protected me, once again he saved me from this kind of situation…

~~3rd life~~

Something like this had happened in our third life too. I was a 22 year old girl, going around and working hard for my mom. She was a single mother, I didn’t know my father and that never bothered me.
At that time I still hadn’t found Mr. Kim, or as he was once known to me Kim Ji Sung, one could say I met him really late into his life.

He was 27, almost 28 something that meant I didn’t have much time to save him.
When I first saw him, my heart knew it was not going to be easy, but I also knew that I was so in love with him. I didn’t know his name, I didn’t know how much time there was left, but that didn’t stop me from talking to him.

“Hi. Welcome to our shop, how can I help you?” he had smiled at me with that beautiful smile of his, making me melt. I wanted to hug him at that moment, kiss him and tell him how much I wanted him.

“Um… I’d like for you to fix me a new suit” that’s what we did with my mom, we made clothes from scratch and I volunteered to make his suit before my mom could even ask any questions.

“Of course, come in I have to take your measurements” he nodded and followed me into our back room.
I had asked him to take off his jacket and so I took every measurement, making sure to memorize everything from him.
After that Kim Ji Sung asked to see me again, outside from my work and all I could do was say yes, that I’d love to see him again and maybe even more than once.
It seemed he had liked me the first time he saw me, maybe he’d felt that connection we had, I’d never really know.

Soon after that day, he’d asked me to be more to him. Although it was so early he admitted he’d liked me the moment he saw me and I’d never say no to him. I loved him way too much to ignore his feelings and play hard.
Aside from that I didn’t have much time in my hands, only a year was left for us.
After a few months he proposed to me.
Again I said yes with no second though in my way. I wanted him as much as he wanted me, or rather I needed him.

“How many kids do you want?” he asked me one day, his birthday was approaching and I had done everything to enjoy what time we had. I didn’t know what would happen, or if we’d make it this time, but I wanted to make sure, I’d get to at least enjoy him.

“I don’t know, maybe three would be fine” he raised his body from the mattress and looked at me a smile on his face, leaning down he kissed me and that’s how the rest of our day had continued.

I loved this man so much and the more time passed the more fear grew into me. His birthday was in a day. He’d be 28 in a few hours and I was trembling, he got that something was wrong but I could never tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter