can you please...disappear?

sudden hate

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL SUBSRIBERS AND THE CUTE COMMENTS♥♥♥
*HUGSS*
anyways here's the second Chapter...honestly I don't really know what I write...I just...write blindly what comes into my mind xD...so I hope I won't disspoint you >-<

and sorry for mistakes or so...english isn't my first language ;)

btw. I want a poster for this fic :O...but I don't know if I can do it or if I will find the time >.<

anyways...sorry for the long talking xD


He hold his stomach and barely said "w-why?". A tear came out from his eye when everything turned black.

 

"YAH I CAN'T DO THIS!" Seungho shouted loudly. He stood up and grabbed Thunders hand. "ah--hyung-- it hurts!!" Seungho turned red "AND YOU THINK THAT DID NOT HURT HIM?!" He pointed at the out Mir laying on the ground. Joon only looked to the ground while GO didn't care and looked at the screen of the television.

"Hyung...we have to do this!" Thunder said serious.

"but..you went too far!" Seungho said.

"no hyung...as soon as he hates us he will leave MBLAQ" Thunder said.

Seungho loosened the grip.

"I'm going to sleep" he said and went to bed. Thunder and GO followed.

Joon kneeled down to the still unconscious Mir. He his hair "mianhe?" he said as a tear came out of his eye.

 

they didn't even care to carry Mir into his bed,  nor to the hospital.

 

____

 

Mir woke up in the morning. Everyone else were still sleeping. He tried to remember what happened the other day.

"why?" he said as he remembered what happened the last day.

He tried to stand up but his stomach still slightly hurt. The food he did was still on the table so he started to clean it.

"maybe they only had a bad day" he thought.

"today will definitely be better!"

Mir heard someone coming out from the door and saw it was Joon. "ah hyung!" Mir said softly as he showed his usual cute smile. Joon looked kinda sad "M-Mir" he said

"hm?" Mir was happy that he seemed to act normal.

 "Can you do me a favour?" he asked him.

"of course hyung! I will do anything you want!" Mir answered cheerfully. Joons expression changed as he said:

"can you please...just...disappear?...I can't stand seeing you...it was so nice without you!"

Mir felt like a knife would cut his heart into pieces.

"hy-hyung what are you saying?!"

Joon turned his back "just do so!" he said as he walked out of the apartment.

 

Mir watched his hyung walking out.

"what was that?" he asked sadly to himself. Why was he like that? Did he do something wrong?

"hahahahaha" Mir heard laughs from Thunder and G.O. who were coming out of their room. Their laugh disappeared as soon as they saw Mir. When Mir realized the gaze of them he asked nervously: "ah hy-hyung...g-good morning"

"go away" was the answer he got from Thunder.

"what?" Mir whispered loud enough for the other two to hear.

"aish I can't stand seeing you...G.O. hyung let's go out" he said. G.O. glared at Mir and nodded. They both walked out.

Mir wanted to shout at him but suddenly got a strong pain on his stomach. He hold it tight and tears came out from him.

"I don't understand" he said quietly at first. Than he could not hold his anger and sadness anymore so he started shouting. "WHAT DID I DO? WHY? WHAT IS THIS?!" Tears came out from his eyes.

Mirs loud cry woke up Seungho, who is always the last one to wake up.

"Mir?" he thought as he slowly stood up from his bed.

He slowly peeked to the room the sound was coming from and saw Mir on his knees crying hardly. Seungho approached Mir quietly. It hurt him to see his favourite maknae being hurt like that. Seungho put his hand on Mirs shoulder. As Mir realized his hand he looked up into Seunghos eyes.

"why are you crying?" Seungho asked.

"hyung...why is everyone acting so cold towards me?"

Seungho took his hand away from Mirs shoulder.

"Mir ah...can you promise me something?"

His question reminded him of Joons question. He was scared what Seungho wanted.

"hyung...what promise?"

"Mir...you have to stay strong and...go away as soon as possible" he said...but it sounded different from what Joon said. In his voice there was more sadness and care.

"hyung! I don't understand...why do you all want me to disappear?" Mir looked directly into Seunghos eyes.

A tear came out from Seungho. Mirs heart stopped for a moment when he saw the tear.

"hyung...please tell me" Mir pleaded.

Suddenly Seungho hold Mirs chin and crushed his own lips to the others.

Mirs eyes widened. he stood still like a stone as Seungho kissed Mirs lips gently. after some seconds Seungho pulled away and looked into Mirs confused and shocked eyes.

"this was my good bye kiss...please...leave"

"S-Seungho?" Mir pushed Seungho to the ground.

"How can you say that? huh? just now what was that?! you kiss me and than you say I have to leave?! Do you guys hate me so much?!" Mirs tears came back.

Seungho stood up again

"just leave...MBLAQ..." Seungho said before he also ran out of the apartment, leaving a sad, angry and confused Mir behind.

Mir took out the small amulet he got from his father and cried as he sat on the ground with his head between his legs.

Everyone hated him.

He didn't have friends.

Nobody want him.

He was alone.

just by himself.

and just like that by himself...he cried without anybody on his side.
___

comments are loved♥
I hope you will like it^^

today I wrote my last exam :O...but I screwed it up I think T___T it was so difficult :/