hyung, please tell me...

sudden hate

Everyone except Mir had an interview on that day. Mir fell asleep on the couch from crying too much. The others let stylists do their hair and make-up. Everyone was quite. No one talked with each other. Even the stylist-noonas felt that something is wrong.

The time for the interview came. Everyone tried to look like they always looked like. They answered every question smartly and honestly until the interview asked something related to Mir.

"We heard that Mir will participate soon on your activities again, is that true?"

"well...we are still thinking if he's ready for that" Seungho answered

"How was the time without him? It must have been lonely"

"actually we finally had time to relax a bit and don't listen to the loud Mir!!" Thunder answered while laughing though he was fully serious. Afterall the media isn't allowed to see what is really happening between them.

"But you have must miss him right?"

"yeah...." Joon whispered but nobody heard him saying that.

"I didn't miss him" Thunder answered straight forward, making everyone frown.

"ah-ahhh...oh..than let me continue to the next question.."
The interviewer said and continued asking them things like the ideal typ etc.

After the interview everyone was in the managers car.

"yah Thunder...you shouldn't have answered like that" Seungho glared at him.

"ugh hyung don't be so sensitive again." he answered pissed off.
"Thunder...we can't show them that there is a problem between the members!" Leader replied.
"seriously hyung! he will leave anyway! than everyone will eventually find out that we aren't in good terms!" Thunder said madly.
"bu-"
"STOP IT!" Joon yelled.
Everyone looked at Joon. "just freaking stop it! I'm fed up with this!"

"yeah! shut up, I want to take a nap!" G.O. complained.
Everyone went silence again. They didn't speak a word until they reached to their dorm.
Seungho opened the door and noticed that no lights were on.
"where is Mir?" he whispered but the others heard it.

"maybe he finally went away!"  Thunder smirked.
Everyone sat down on the couch and the TV. Joon was sleepy so he decided to go to his room (which he previously used to share with Mir). When he entered his room he noticed a small figure sitting in a corner, in the dark room and sobbing. Joon the lights and his eyes widened. "M-Mir?" he said quietly. Mir stopped sobbing and looked up. "h-hyung". Joon felt miserable to see Mir like that. His face red and tears covering his pretty face. Joon locked the door and slowly approached Mir. "Mir..."
"hyung...why you all hate me so much?" Joon looked away and didn't answer. He was taken back with Mirs question. "Hyung! please tell me what is going on! This all makes no sense to me!" Joon gulped. He tried to hold back his tears. "Mir..I.." he faced Mir and went on his knees to be on the eye level of Mir who was still sitting in the corner. He looked into Mirs eyes and only saw sadness and pain. "I..can't.." "what hyung? what you can't?" Joon suddenly grabbed Mirs chin and pressed his lips on Mirs. Mirs eyes widened as Joon kissed his lips. A tear roll down from Joons eye. Mir felt the wet feeling on his cheek, coming from Joons cheek. Joons tongue asked for entrance. Surprisingly Mir responded. In fact he always longed for Joon even if it sounds kinda wrong. They started to kiss passionately. Mir put his arms around Joons neck, deepening the kiss. Mir felt like he had butterflies in his tummy. It felt so nice to be kissed by Joon. They kissed until they were almost out of breath. Joon brok eht ekiss first and looked in Mirs eyes. "J-Joonie" Mir whispered. "Mir...really...I want to tell you everything but...I can't...Mir.." Mir looked at him with sad eyes "hyung...you can tell me..I won't tell anyone that you told me...please...tell me what is going on"
"Mir...I.."
"JOON HYUNG!" Thunder called from the living room.
"WH-WHAT?!" Joon shouted.

"HYUNG! Manager called right now and told me to tell you that something came up and you have to go to a photoshoot now!!"
"ok" Joon shouted loudly.

"Joon..." Mir looked at him with hopefull eyes.

"Mir..mianhe..." Joon kissed Mirs lips softly and whispered into his ear "Mir..I have to be the bad Joon again now...hide from the others at the moment...and please...stay strong.."
"J-Joon..no..." Joon stood up and went out of the room, leaving a confused Mir.
Mir was even more confused than before...first Seungho kissed him, than Joon kissed him and than both told him to stay strong even though they will handle Mir badly..
"Joonie...he was about to tell me...damn you Thunder..." Mir bit his lips and put his head between his legs again. This was too much for him...everything was too much for him.

____________

Thanks to all my subscribers and esspecially all those who left comments♥

I guess you are curious why they are acting like this...but please be a little more patient ;)

I'm sorry that I can't write so good but I still hope it's ok >.<...

and please tell me if you don't like something in this story...

I'm currently working on chapter 4...but I seem to get a writers block >.<...but that's because I'm really stressed at the moment and suffer from depressions...I will try my best to continue with this story...

 

sorry for the long note...hope you liked this Chapter ^^
comments are loved like always♥

I love you *hugss*