second destination

sudden hate

please read the authors note in the end! ;)

 

 

 

All MBLAQ members - except Mir of course - were sitting in the living room and were watching an action movie G.O. had borrowed.

 

 

Thunder and G.O. were enjoying the movie the most as they totally were absorbed into it. Seungho was so sleepy that fell asleep after a while. Joon on the other side was starring at the TV with an blank expression. He envied the protagonist in the action movie. "I wished I could be as strong as him and could protect what I love like him" he thought.

 

"wooooow!! did you see that move from him?! he totally knocked out the other guy!" G.O. shouted as he hit Thunder on his back. Thunder chuckled. "yeah hyung! that was cool" Thunder answered. Joon watched them and wondered when they started to get so close.

Suddenly Thunders phone rang. He looked at the caller-id and his face got serious. Joon noticed that and wondered who the caller was. Thunder stood up and went into his own room to pick up the call.

"Hello?" Thunder answered.

Joon got curious and stood up. He walked in the direction of Thunders room but G.O. grabed his arm and forced him to sit down. "what the?! G.O.!" Joon got annoyed by the action of G.O. "yah Joon!! Seungho fell asleep, Thunder just went away too! don't leave me alone!" he complained.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH YOU LOST HIM?!!" Thunder tried not to shout because the other would have heard him. "I'm sorry...our workers suddenly lost him...he went into a night club or so and than he disappeared" the called answered.

"go find him! now!" Thunder shouted as he shut down the call. Afterwards he jumped on his bed as he looked at the ceiling and started to think about various things.

"seriously G.O. I don't get it how you can still stay so calm and cheerful when all these things are happening" Joon said to G.O.

"huh? what do you mean?" G.O. asked, receiving a shocked expression from Joon.

"G.O. did you hit your head? You don't know what I'm talking about?"

G.O. looked at him confused "no hyung. what do you mean with all those things that happen to us? I don't know anything"

Joon stood up and grabbed G.O. by his shoulder.

"h-how can you forget such thing?" Joon looked into G.O.s eyes confused. It didn't make sense to him that G.O. forget all the things that happened.

"ok G.O." Joon said slowly

"where is Mir?" Joon asked G.O.

"Thunder said he has schedules the next days so we won't be able to see him" G.O. smiled at Joon.

"Thunder said that?" Joon asked dumbfounded. G.O. nodded.

"do you know what kind of schedules?"

"no I don't know" the older one answered.

"than G.O. how is your family doing?" Joon asked randomly

"my family? They are all doing fine...everyone is happy" G.O. answered smiling. Joons eyes widened. "Hyung something's not right with you". G.O. didn't understand what Joon meant. "what?"

"hyung...do you have some kind of erm...memory loss?" Joon asked.

"well to be honest in last days I keep on forgetting what I did on a day but Thunder said it's from the stress. But don't worry Joonie, I take my medicine regularly"  he smiled at him. Joon tighten the grip on G.O.s shoulder

"what medicine?!!!" he asked furiously.

"the one the doctor gave me" he answered

"which doctor G.O.? which doc?" Joon asked

"that friend of Thunder! Don't you remember him? I think he was awarded as one of the best doctors in korea!"

"What the ?!" Joon let go of G.O. and stormed into his bedroom. He sat on his bed and tried to figure out what was happening and what G.O. was telling him.

"This is just too weird. And how come it's always related to Thunder? god it's like a puzzle I can't solve...makes me crazy! I have the feeling that something more is behind this sick 'game
' " he told himself as he lay down on his bed.

 

____

 

Mir felt the phone vibrating in his hands. He immediately opened the message and read the content.

"good job! you reached the first destination but there's still some way to go. If you look closely you will see a small slit on the ground under the big container. That slit is actually another hidden door which leads to the underground where your journey will continue. First of all take out the rope, which is in the waste container. Afterwards try to move the container as quiet as possible, open the hidden door and slowly go down with the help of the rope. It will be difficult to find a way to go down with the rope but I'm sure you can do that. If you reached the underground, be careful, because it's dark there. You won't see anything for a while. Listen to the sound of the rats and follow it until you see a green light. Than wait for another message and don't worry, not too many destinations left"

Mir sigh in frustration. "Seriously, why can't they just simply give me the ing address instead of giving me such destinations?!" he thought angrily to himself.

But there was nothing else he could do about it. At least - he thought - he can finally find out what was really going on. Mir stood up and opened the top of the container. The smell of waste made Mir feel dizzy for a moment. He looked inside the container and saw a rope, like it was described in the message. Mir took the rope with an disgusted face since his hands touched the waste which were inside the container. "seriously couldn't they find another place to put the rope?" Mir whispered angrily.
"Next step would be to move the waste container" Mi recalled the step. He looked dumbfounded to the big waste container. "how the should I freaking move this thing without making any noise?!!!" he asked himself. For a while he stood there, thinking what to do. He pushed the container very slightly to see how much noise actually comes from it. He immediately stopped pushing as it squeaked loudly. Mir bend down and looked at the little wheels of the container. They looked totally old and rusty. "Maybe some oil?" Mir thought. But from where should he find the oil? no way there was any. "maybe something different which is also smudgy?" he thought.
Mir opened the top of the waste container again. Even though he didn't like doing what he was going to do now, he couldn't think of any other solution for this. He slowly bend over the container to see better into the container and started to roam through the waste, trying to find something that maybe useful. Many times he was about to poke into the container because of the horrible smell and feeling but nonetheless he kept on.
"banana? no...apple? what the is this thing? a bottle? no use...gosh is here nothing I could use?" Mir started to get very annoyed when he stopped at one thing. "hmm? yoghurt?" he asked himself. He took the yoghurt cup, which was still not opened and read the text on it "date expired" he said as he saw the date of the yoghurt. Mir smiled "this may work". Mir finally 'got out' of the container and opened the yoghurt cup. He took parts of the yoghurt and smeared it on each wheel of the container.
Once Mir was sure that he smeared it good enough he tried his luck once again. He pushed the container slowly. Even though it made little noises it was still not as loud as in the beginning. So Mir decided to push it harder until the slit on the ground was free.
He opened the little, hidden door and looked down. He almost couldn't see anything. He recognized a little bit of water floating (or whatever it was) and a little, very tight way.

Mir tied the rope tightly in the wheel which was facing the wall and could stay unseen if the container would be pushed back to its original position. Once he finished to tied the rope he took the rope tightly in his hands and slowly climbed down. Mir grit his teeth since it hurt a little bit because the rope was burning his hands and Mir wasn't really the most sporty person. Once Mir felt his foods getting wet and slowly touching the ground he put his weight on his legs and food.
He hold the rope and slowly pushed it by dragging to the front. This way he tried to push the container back with the rope and hide the door. Mir had to use all of his power to move the container. His hands arched and the muscles on his arm were showing up. With a last push he succeeded in pushing the container back to almost its normal position. There was only a slight difference because of the rope and the door which was closed now due to the weight of the container.
Satisfied with his work Mir let his arms hang down and rest a bit. He breath hard. It really took much of his energy. "seriously...I could faint now...". When his breath slowly went back to normal he realized the disgusting smell and the lack of air. ", if I'm here for too long I won't last long" he told himself.
"what should I do now?". He remembered the message saying to follow the sound of the rats. Mir shivered. Alone the fact that there are rats there made him feel totally horrible. He disliked those animals, he was scared of them. Mir closed his eyes and tried to hear something. For a while the only thing he could hear was the sound of the floating 'water'. The longer he concentrated in listening the more he could distinguish different kind of sounds. One of them was the noise of the rats.
Mir opened his eyes and tried to always concentrate on that kind of sound. He slowly walked, touching the walls to 'feel' the way. He tried not to breath too hard because that would get on his way on following the sound. "green light, green light" he thought as his eyes constantly looked at every direction searching for the green light.
Suddenly Mir stumbled and fell down on the water. "iewww" Mir cried out as his clothes became wet and his face was on the dirty water which stunk. "aishh!!" Mir stood up again. When he looked very up he saw a green light on the top of him. "well..seems like I had my good reasons to fall down" he smiled.
He stood there and looked up at the green light. "so...what now?" Mir asked himself when suddenly a door from the top opened and someone throw a leather down. "come up" an unknown voice said. Mir nodded and smiled. Finally he would come out from the bad air in which he was. He didn't know how much longer he could have survived there. Mir started to climb up the leader, hoping that it was the final destination.

____

 

FIRST OF ALL SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE!! ;__;...but seriously!! I'm dying in unviersity right now! mianhe ;__;

secondly...I really had problems to express what I had imagined into words. I hope it was ok >-<
HAHA and I know...using Yoghurt is kinda...senseless but well...it's FICTION xD
I couldn't think of something else xD

 

OH AND!! After much stress etc. I could change my lesson so I don't have to write that damn assigment or facebook page!! xD...I was so relieved that I was able to change to the other lecture!!! and it's waay more interesting :)

AND ALSO!!

THANKS FOR 52 AWESOME SUPER DUPER SUBSCRIBERS!!!♥♥♥♥ SARANGHAE!!♥♥

and @KaishkaKo THANK YOU SO MCUH FOR YOU MANY COMMENTS ;___; THEY MADE ME SO SO HAPPY♥♥

LOVE YOU ALL!♥

ps: LOL do you want to see some pics of your author (me xD)? xD..probulary not xD
kekeke

 

yorobun saranghae♥ I'm going to sleep now...at least I will try to =.=

 

and sorry for mistakes...I wrote this half-asleep xD

 

good night♥