it wasn't me!

sudden hate



"oh hyungs, did your schedule finish?" G.O. asked Joon and Seungho who had entered the dorm.

"yeah" both answered in union and went to their rooms. G.O. looked confused at them but ignored it afterwards. He sat down in front of the TV again when he felt a sudden pain on his head. It felt like his head was going to explode. "h, hyung" he tried to shout but only a quiet whimper came out. G.O. touched his head and tried to stand up. Just when stood up, he fell again from the immense pain he had in his head. "what is this?" G.O. asked himself. Before he could do anything more, everything went black. G.O. lay there unconscious while Joon and Seungho lay on their bed - both thinking of Mir.

 

___

"follow me" T smiled at Mir. Mir smiled back and followed T into another room. "So let me take your handprints and analyse your eyes" T said to him. Mir nodded as he reached out his hand. "what?" T asked. "erm, I thought you will take my handprint" Mir answered. "not like that" answered T and signalled to sit down on black leather chair. "wait here a bit, I will take the scanning machine"

T took out a little device from a metal drawer and reached it out to Mir who looked confused at him. "You know? The technology really improved. fingerprints through ink or similar things are out. Everything works with devices now."
"I see..." Mir answered looking confused at the device which reminded him slightly of  mobile cash registers people from café bars often had.

"just put you finger on the display" T told him. Mir did as he was ordered to. The device scanned his fingerprints and directly relayed it to the big PC that was in the room.

"next the eyes" T said and brought a eye scanner.

"look into the two places, you eyes should be" T instructed him. As before Mir did as he was ordered too. The scanner did his job and relayed it to the PC as well.

"ok that was it" T said and went to the PC to all the information into his system.

"erm T" Mir hesitated.

"hm?" T answered.

"how did you came into this organisation? I mean...did something like this happen to you or..why...are y-"
"don't ask!" T answered slightly angry. Mir looked down

"I'm sorry..."

"it's ok but...don't ask again...please" he answered.

"ok!"

"you can now use the elevator, follow me" T signalled Mir to go behind him.

The way to the elevator didn't take long and they stood infront of the elevator.

"if you want to use it, you have to look up to the middle-top of the elevator" T said as he pointed to the place he meant.

"afterwards put you hand on the door...and the door shall open" T said.

Mir nodded and did as he was instructed. The door to the elevator opened and Mir went into it.
"I can't go with you, click on "D" to go to the near of your dorm. See you" T said and went away.

"ok..D..." Mir talked to himself. He clicked on the button for D and the elevator suddenly started to move.

"that's kind cool" Mir talked to himself.

After a while the elevator stopped and the door opened. Mir stepped out of it. He turned around, only to see a wall behind him.
"eh? where did the elevator go?" he asked himself. As he looked closer to the wall he noticed that the elevator is there, but only covered. Like a chameleon would always change its colour to hide himself, the elevator did the same with its cover.

"anyways, let's go 'home' " Mir whispered and made his way to the dorm.

 

___

Thunder was on his way back to the dorm when suddenly some fans saw him and approached him. Thunder put on his innocent face and smiled at them, giving each of them his autographs. "Thank you oppa! you are so handsome!" on girl said happily

"ani, I'm not" Thunder answered.

"you are!" all of the fans screamed.

"ok, ok..but I have to go now...please continue to support me" he smiled

"of course!" the fans answered and made Thunder a way to go.

Thunder distanced himself more and more from the fans. "of course I'm handsome" Thunder smirked at himself.

 

___

 

Mir stood nervously in front of the dorm, still thinking of what to do. After a while he decided to go into the dorm. He opened the door and went into it. When he entered the living room he saw a figure laying on the ground. At first he didn't think much of it, but after walking closer to the figure he noticed that it was G.O.

"oh my god G.O. what happened?" Mir gasped and rushed to him. He hold G.O.s head in his arms. "G.O?" Mir said as he shook him.

Meanwhile Thunder also entered the dorm. When he entered the living room and saw Mir shacking G.O. to wake up, he got this brilliant idea.

"MIR WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!!!" Thunder shouted with all his might.

Seungho and Joon who head this rushed to the living room.

"What happened?!" they asked in synch when they saw G.O. on Mirs arm.

"I don't know when I came home he--"
"don't lie!" Thudner shouted. All three of them looked confused at him.

"I know! I saw it! When I came in I saw Mir putting something on G.O. mouth! Afterwards he suddenly fell  unconscious! what was that Mir?! do you want to kill him?!"
Seungho gasped. "Mir, is that true?!"

"It's NOT!" Mir said as he felt a tear coming out from his eye.

"anyways we will talk about this later, let's take care of G.O. first!" Seungho said as he took G.O. from Mirs arms and put him on the couch. "I'm gong to call the doctor" he said. Joon only looked down and went back into his room.

Mir realized Thunder smirking at him. Mir looked shocked at him. Was he the bad guy? Just like in the story of HongKi...was he also the one who actually really betrayed him?
"Thunder...why did you say that?" he asked Thunder.

"well...who knows?" he smirked and turned around to make his way into his room, leaving a shocked Mir behind.

____

this time!!! I will give you replies for some of your comments ^^

@magikia: yay! new subscriber!♥thank you!!^^

@Lilonita12: really? I'm so happy that you love this! ^__^ thank you for reading it♥

@MBLAQgirl92: ok, thank you ;__;♥university seriously killed me this term ;__;

@leehongkifan1234: omg I love your comment!♥made my day :) I don't know anything about Assassins Creed xD I once heard that name but that's all I know about that xD...thank you so much for subscribing!♥I hope that I won'T dissapoint you with future chapters :/ ^^

@MBLEASTonewoppa: REALLY?! you will never unsubscribe me?! Thank you!! ;__;♥*hugss*

@Seoblove: Thank you for understanding ;__;♥♥

@KaishkaKo: you commnt means a lot for me! esspecially because I'm your fan! ^^ haha for some reasons I just HAD to make Thunder the rather bad guy...he just fit perfectly in the role for some reasons :P...honestly I never have a plan when writing xD...I just..write what's on my mind xd..maybe that's why it always takes so long xD...btw....I love you! thanks so much for commenting! it really means a lot♥

@Ku_Yuri: hahaha I knew that it would be totally obvious who he was, when I wrote that they looked alike xD Well..who knows? maybe I will say that in future Chapters ^^ Thanks for commenting♥

@Applescent: haha you may hate him even more in future Chapters xD...haha I don't know why :P..we will see :P

@LittlemissBANA: haha yeah it was obvious xD

@HappyMonster: glad you liked the Chapter♥..yeah Mir and HongKi totally look alike♥xD

@Chococinna: yep he is into the game :P thanks for commenting!♥^^

@MBLEASTonewoppa: yeah poor Mir :(...for some reasons I tend to make him suffer even though I freaking love him xD...thanks for commenting!^^

@Kanani: hehe almost forgot it! :P♥


TO ALL:
Thank you for your comments as always!

I know this Chapter was very short but orginally I didn't want to update before my verbal exam...but well I did...today I passed my business process management project and even was told from my proffessor that it was the best project solution he ever saw in all the years o___O I was suprised to be honest! xD
btw. the verbal exam is VERY soon (on 2nd July..and I still didn't even finish reading the book for it..I'm screwed =.=)

anyways I remember that I told you to show a pic of myself...so..here we go :P

 --> I love ice :P

and one of the most recent pics:




ok that was it! >-< ok..this is embarrassing xD