NamGil

sudden hate

I LOST 3 SUBSCRIBERS ;___; *cries*
I'm sorry ;__; I know I'm a bad author :( but AT LEAST please give me feedback if you decide to unsubscibe...I simply want a reason and feedback. How else should I get better if I don't know what you think?

anyways I'm sorry for the late update (and short Chapter)...but please understand that I'm a very busy university student with tons of projects...and a verbal exam soon (I'm so screwed)
I hope you will like this Chapter!♥ comments are loved, they motivate me to continue writing

____



"Thunder where are you going?" G.O. asked him when Thunder was about to walk out of the door. "I'm going to visit a friend" Thunder answered.

"Can I come with you?" G.O. asked in response.

"next time hyung...he told me that he want to talk with me alone. I guess he has problems again. Sorry hyung"

G.O. smiled "it's ok!! that's so nice! you always help people with problems! you have such a good heart"

"haha you exaggerate hyung! well than, bye!"

"bye-bye!" G.O. waved him.

Seungho and Joon who were sitting in the living room looked weirdly at each other.

"yah hyung" Joon whispered to Seungho

"isn't G.O. totally out of character?!"

Seungho looked seriously at Joon "he is. He is acting so weird lately...anyways Joon! let's follow Thunder!" Joon nodded his head and both got up.

"G.O. I have a schedule with Joon now so we should go" Seunho told him. G.O looked at them confused "I thought we don't have a schedule today"

"something came up and Joon and me have to go. You are free" Seungho faked a smile.

"oh! ok hyung! I will wait here!" G.O. said as he jumped on the couch.

Seungho and Joon got outside, ready to follow Thunder. They spotted their target and slowly walked behind him, making enough distance not to get noticed.

Thunder wasn't aware that he is being followed and after walking about 15 minutes straight he turned into a rather dark corner. He stopped infront of a building and stared at the wall of it. If someone would not know Thunder they might think that he has some mental problems. Seungho and Joon watched him intensively from behind. "hyung what is he doing?" Joon whispered. "let's see" Seungho said, eyes not letting go of Thunder.

After looking into the wall without blinking he started saying weird things "M1, case B, T, open up" after that a hidden door on the wall suddenly opened and Thunder went into it.

"we have to follow him!" Joon said as he was about to start running to the door. Before he could run Seungho grabbed his arm and stopped him. "yah! Seungho! why are you stopping now?" Joon said with an angry tone.

"Joon...can you PLEASE THINK before you act!" Seungho glared at him. Joon still couldn't understand.

"Joon listen. HOW do you think that freaking door opened huh? Do you think there is some invisible guy who can look through walls? no Joon. There popularly is some kind of hidden camera with an eye and voice detector placed on the wall. Now think what will happen if the camera happens to film us. We would be busted!"

"but how should we find out what is happening hyung?" Joon asked.

"I don't know but at least now we know that there is something wrong with Thunder...and I don't like this feeling" Seungho looked down.

"hyung...if we keep on spying and doing not more nothing will change...let's search for Mir." Joon looked into Seunghos eyes "if they find out, we are dead Joon"

"but hyung! what if something happened to him? we haven't heard from him since about two days!" Seungho hold Joons shoulder "Joon...Mir is stronger than we think. Let's believe in him" As much as Joon wanted to disagree he knew that Seungho was right. They couldn't search for Mir. Hell they couldn't even be nice to him.
"it's all my fault" Joon whispered as he looked down regretfully.

"no Joon, you wouldn't have known! don't blame yourself!"

"Hyung...I was the one who said we should look the DVD because I was curious! it's all my fault hyung! everything because of the selfish me!" Joon said as tears started falling down his eyes. Seungho gulped, fighting back his own tears.

"than it's my fault too, since I'm the Leader...Joon...please..." Seungho said as he made Joon look at him "we all didn't know this would end like this, don't blame yourself. But now Joon, we have to give our best that nothing bad will happen, understand?"

"neh hyung" Joon said. Both of them made their way back to the dorm.

Meanwhile Thunder went into an elevator which drove him in the underground of the building. No one knew that the elevator could go lower than the ground floor except those who where somewhat involved with the organisation. When the elevator stopped at the ground Thunder went out and walked through a long floor. Thunder opened a door at the end of the floor and went into a big room.

"Hello Thunder" a voice said. Thunder smirked upon hearing the voice.  

"Hello Namgil hyung" Thunder answered as he sat down on a couch in the middle of the big room. Namgil sat down to the seat next to Thunder.

"want something to drink?" he asked.

"yeah, why wouldn't I?" Thunder smiled.

"Hey Jaein! bring us two glasses of wine!" he ordered the maid.

"so? what brings you here Thunder?" Namgil asked

"you know what brings me here hyung. Did you found Mir?"  Namgil shook his head

"no we didn't but don't worry, we keep an eye on the other members. That way Mir won't be able to communicate with them anyway"

"I know that already hyung...but where is Mir? Maybe he is living happily by himself!" Thunder talked in a louder voice. Namgil only smiled.

"you surprise me Thunder...you are the first one who seems to love this game. You must really hate him" Thunder smirked

"I really do" he answered.

"listen, don't worry ok? I'm sure Mir isn't happy. My men already search him and I'm sure they will find him soon!" Namgil said. His hands started to careless Thunders tights.

"don't creep me out" Thunder said as he jerked off the hands of Namgil. Namgil laughed "ok, ok"

"anyways!"  Thunder said as he got up "I will come another time again, see you". With that Thunder went out of the room again.

"tss this isn't your game anymore Namgil...this is mine" Thunder smirked as he made his way out.

 

 

HongKi lead Mir into a small room with a table made of metal in the middle of the room. HongKi pushed the middle of the table. Afterwards a part of the table opened like a cap and inside there was a suitcase. HongKi took out the suitcase and opened it.

"what's this?" Mir asked as he saw different kind of things in the case.

"these are things you will need to have" HongKi said. At first he took out a watch.

"this isn't just a watch. If you click on the side of the watch and aim it to a person than that person won't be able to move for a time and sometimes even pass out. You will need this in case you get attacked by some of his underlings."
"I don't understand...how I use this" Mir answered confused.

"ok I will show it to you..." HongKi answered.

"BaWool come here!" HongKi shouted loudly. After some time a funny looking guy entered the room.

"you called" BaWool said as he bowed his head respectfully.

"look Mir, I will show it to you so look closely" HongKi said as he aimed with the watch in the direction of BaWool

"oh no not aga-" was the last things BaWool said before he felt dizzy and passed out. Mir looked with wide eyes "i-is he ok?"

"don't worry he is. He is used to be used for tests" HongKi gave Mir a creepy smile. Mir took the watch from HongKi and attached it to his own hand.

"ok the next thing" HongKi said as he took out glasses which even looked kind of cool.

"these are not normal glasses" HongKi took out a pack with very small black balls. "These little balls you can stick on a person without the notice of that person. With the glasses you can see where that person is going. It can help you if you want to follow one of your members. If you follow your members you may find out more about the organisation itself" he said.

"This will be important too." HongKi said as he handed Mir a mobile phone. "There is the possibility that they track your own mobile phone soon so it's better if you have a different mobile phone only for us. With it you can communicate with me and other members of our...organisation" HongKi smiled.

"for some reason this reminds me of Detective Conan" Mir chuckled. HongKi laughed. "Well to be honest we took some ideas from there"

Mir looked at him surprised and amused.

"Anyway now listen carefully what I tell you"

Mir nodded and looked concentrated at HongKi "I know that that organisation is very bad and they aren't afraid to kill people or make them suffer. But we are not like them! that's why I didn't give a you a gun to begin with but other things that won't kill a person. If we would kill, that wouldn't make a difference between them and us..."

"true" Mir said as he continued listening to HongKi

"you have to use a tactic, a strategy. And you have to pretent that nothing affects you. They will go insane, I swear!"
"what kind of affects?" Mir asked

"right now they try to hurt you, they try to make you hate them. But you have to do the opposite. You have to love them, be happy no matter what they tell you, no matter how much they hurt you. You have to stay strong and act like the Mir everyone knows. The funny and happy Mir." Mir opened his mouth

"Why would this help?" he asked.

"because than they will freak out. They will have to change their tactic and eventually fail." HongKi said seriously.

"but HongKi..what..what if-"
"no ifs! just believe!"

"o-ok...other things I have to take care of?" he asked HongKi

"tell nobody that you actually know everything! that's very important!"

Mir nodded.

"ok this was it for today, you can go now" Mirs eyes widened "do I have to do that whole stress again?"
HongKi laughed "no don't worry. We have a hidden place for that. Please go to T first. He will take you handprints and analyse you eyes. That way you can use our hidden elevator which will bring you in the near of your dorm. It was difficult to program the special elevator to bring people there. It took a while"

"ah..ok" Mir said still confused.

"you can go now" HongKi said.

"ok and..thank you..." Mir smiled at him.

"see you soon"

With that Mir went out only to find T already waiting for him.
___

I hope you liked it ;__; I know it's boring ;__; I totally had a writers block with all th other works I have to do :(