confusing

sudden hate

~~

Joon stood in front of the wall where he saw Thunder entering a mysterious door some time ago. "nice. what now?" Joon sighed. He looked at the wall without blinking. 'that's what Thunder did' Joon tried to remember what words Thunder said when he wanted the door to open 'M1-something...damn I can't remember' Joon thought. Suddenly Joon heard steps behind him.

Joon gasped as he recalled Seunghos words from the time where they spied on Thunder "There popularly is some kind of hidden camera with an eye and voice detector placed on the wall. Now think what will happen if the camera happens to film us."

'oh ' Joon thought as he started to run away. As soon as he started running some men were running behind him. strong and fast men. Joon constantly looked at his back, hoping that the men stopped following him - but they were still there. Joon kept on running, hoping that the way won't end. Unfortunately there was only a wall in front of him and no other place to continue running away from the following persons.

'what should I do?' Joon thought as sweat was running down his face.

"now you can't escape anymore" one of the men said as he stood behind Joon who wasn't able to escape anywhere.

Joon slowly turned around, facing about six strong looking men.

"you...you won't get me!" Joon shouted.

"oh...really?" the man smirked and gave the others a sign. Everyone started to attack Joon. Joon gave his best to defend himself. He got hit by a fist on his cheek and instantly hit the attacker back. Joon was glad that he had worked out so much so he could have a chance against the men. Joon kicked the men on the side with foot and at the same time hit another men with his fist. The person behind him was about to punch when Joon ducked down in order to avoid it. This went on for some minutes. Joon started getting in trouble with his stamina. No matter how hard he avoided, hit and tried to somehow escape he couldn't free himself. He fell on his knees, having no power left anymore.

"that's enough" the man who was just standing there and watching them ordered his fighters. two of the fighters hold Joon on each arm as Joon breathed hardly and cursed inside about his lack of power.

The commanding man walked to Joon, a smirk plastered on his face. He hold Joons chin and forced him to look up.

"did you think it would be so easy to enter our building?"

"shut up" Joon answered angrily. The man punched Joon on his cheek.

"don't dare to talk to me like that" he warned. As an answer Joon spit on the man. Anger could be seen in the eyes of the man. He wiped off the spit with an disgusted and furious expression.

"you little brat" he said through gritted teeth. With a boom the man punched Joon so hardly that he lost his conscious.

"bring him to NamGil. He will know what to do with him" the man commanded.

___

 

Mir stood in front of the dorm door. He typed the security code of the door and opened it. When he entered the dorm all the lights were shut.

"maybe they are not home, but what about G.O? Isn't he still sick?" Mir thought.

He the lights and looked around the dorm - but there was no one.

Deciding that searching would only waste time, Mir went to the kitchen and filled up a vase with water. He put the vase on the table in the living room. Afterwards he put one of the flower bouquets into the vase and smiled contently.

"this looks fine" he told himself. Thereafter he took another vase with water and put in the flower bouquet which was decided for Joon into it. Mir placed the vase on the little table next to Joons bed and wrote down a little card. This card he put into the flowers.

Suddenly the door bell rang. Mir looked from the little camera who was standing in front of the door.

"a package?" Mir thought as he opened the door. A middle aged man was standing infront of him.

"Are you Bang Choulyong?" the man asked.

"yes I am" he answered.

"a package for you, please sign here to confirm that you received the package" Mir nodded and signed. The postman gave the package to Mir and went away.

Mir took the package inside.

"what could it be? I did not order anything...and gifts from fans are always sent to the entertainment." Mir slowly opened the package - revealing a letter and a DVD. Mir didn't had a good feeling about it. At first he took the letter and read it "how far would you go to save your loved ones?" that was everything that was written on the letter.

"no" Mir whispered. He took the DVD and put it into the DVD-Player. When the Player successfully loaded a man in mask appeared.

"I see Mr. Bang, you played the DVD. Well than let the movie start" he laughed creepy. Mir watched seriously. At first the screen went black for a minute. When the minute was over a shocking video appeared. It was Joon - enchained on a chair - .

Mir gasped "JOON!"

"well, well Joon. Do you know why we chained you on this chair?" a creepy man asked him.

"yes, because Mir ordered you to" he said with an hatred voice.

"WHAT?!!" Mir jumped up and listened in disbelief.

"but, but Joon...why should he? doesn't he love you?" the creepy man asked again.

"love?" Joon looked angrily at the man.

"do you know how freaking much I HATE that guy, huh? he is so annoying...he should just disappear" Joon shouted.

Mir hold his chest. His heart ached. Why did Joon think that Mir ordered them to do that? Something was weird. Those words hurt Mir too much.

The screen went black again and some moments later the masked man appeared.

"see Mir? Everyone hates you...poor Mir...but...we only did what you ordered us to do. It was your wish" with that the DVD-Player stopped.

"what's going on? I didn't order anything! what is he saying?!!" Mir breathed hardly. He took out his mobile phone and called the only person he could talk to.

"what happened Mir?" HongKi asked worried as he heard Mirs hard breathing.

"Hong-Ki hyung...something is weird...wait for me, I'm coming!"

"ok, I'm waiting" Hongki answered.

Mir took the letter with the DVD and made his way to HongKi.

 

___

Firstly: I'm back from vocation! yay!
Secondly: my university life starts monday again *cries*
thirdly: I KNOW IT'S SHORT! MIANHE!! ;__;

actually I wanted to post a longer chapter but I've got a sudden guest...but I had promised that I will update today so I did with the things I already wrote...
and I'm sorry for being away so long!
I wanted to continue writing the fic in turkey but my brother did not allow me to go on his laptop >.< so I could not continue writing...

anyways I'm back and yeah...hopefully won't dissapoint you...

It feels REALLY weird to write in english after about one month..I have the feeling that I have to practice again...

anyways I hope you liked it even if it was short...

hahaha I know...isn't this story so confusing? :P

comments are loved♥ and since there is this new awesome feature to be able to reply to comments I can answer you directly :D

Asianfanfic admin is so awesome :)...last term I had to program a website myself without any helping tool (like a Content managerment system)...it was difficult =___= but I got an A xD...anyways! I love this page :)

seeya!~^^