first destination

sudden hate

Chapter 7 got deleted somehow! o__O..so I posted this again....
sorry but please wait a bit longer for the next Chapter..my university started again and I'm already stressed out ;__;...I have such an uneasy feeling, it's killing my inside :O

____



"hello?" Thunder asked as he called an unknown person.

"what is it? Any problem?" the man asked

"no. It's just that I haven't see Mir since yesterday" Thunder answered

"don't worry...we are keeping an eye on him" the person told him.

"good...I was worried he found out anything" Thunder said with concern.

"even if that happens, we still have game two" the person on the other line of the phone answered. Even though Thunder couldn't see the face of the person he felt the smirk that he had on his face. "that's good than" Thunder smirked as well.

"how about that person?" the other one asked this time.

"it's fine...he trusts me and believes me" Thunder answered.

"good than...I guess you don't have any more questions?" the man asked

"no sir, good bye"

"bye" he cut the call.

 

"Thundeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr" G.O. came out of the bathroom and hugged Thunder from the back.

"YAH! let me go!" Thunder tried to push him away

"I don't want...omo..." G.O. said as he touched the abs of Thunder under his shirt, making him blush slightly.

"YAH!! HYUNG!" Thunder screamed as he hit G.O.s hands and tried to push him away once more. G.O. let go "have you work out secretly? since when do you have abs like that?" G.O. pinched Thunders cheeks. "hyung! let go! you better not forget to take your medicine!" he said

"oh! right! I almost forget...thanks for reminding me Thunder. You are really thoughtful" G.O. smiled as he went away to the kitchen.

"seriously...aish!" Thunder got mad as he his own cheeks.

 

___

 

"you got mail, you got mail" Mirs phone sang signalling him that he got a message. Mir opened the message.

 

"first destination is the red club. You have to wear clothes that fit there. The best if you wear black. You have to go into the mass of the people. Only that way you can stay unnoticed and escape in the right time. Use the back door to exit. Until there try to lead a group of people in the near of the exit, so you still stay unnoticed. There is an dark alley. Wait there hidden until you get another message from me. Here is the Adress: red club, ****** 23 (can't think of an street name, mianhe xD).
Ps: put your phone on mute (only with vibration). Furthermore your ring tone for the messages is damn annoying. Change that too.

Till then, good luck"

Mir looked around once again "weird...he must be in the near" he whispered. He put the phone on mute. Afterwards Mir re-read the message and decided to first go and buy black clothes.

He went into a shop called "blacknight". It was a shop which only sold things in black - from pencils till clothes -. Mir chose a tight black pant and a simple black t-shirt which emphasized Mirs upper-body. Furthermore he picked a black cap to hide his face as people could recognize him as the "Mir from MBLAQ". He brought the things and put into a black bag he brought along. The only thing he wore was the black cap. It was already late and the sky started to get dark. Mir made his way to his first destination. He had a weird feeling and was nervous. What if he failed? Mir shook away the thoughts and continued his way concentrated.

Finally he reached the red club. He wanted to enter but a big man with broad muscles stopped him. "You can't enter with that look" he simply said. Mir smirked as he showed the man his bag. "I have my clothes here...give me the chance to change it in the club. I'm sure the club has toilets." the man argued with himself if he should let him in or not. "ok...but you must change!" he said. "don't worry" Mir said with confidence as he entered the club. Luckily the toilets were at the very front so he could change into his black clothes immediately. His old clothes he put into the black bag and hid it in the toilet flush (I mean that box where sometimes in action movies people hide their guns xD). He went out of the toilet and made his way to the centre of the club which was filled with people - all in black.

"so that's why I could stay unnoticed here" Mir thought. He started dancing with people. He had to act like them if he wants to stay unnoticed. A woman approached him and started dancing with him, touching his body. Mir felt disgusted but played along. The woman spoke to his ear "I guess you are new here? you are quiet y! If you have any questions just ask me! I know this club better than my own home" she smiled as she stoke Mirs arm. Mir nodded and hold her waist as they were dancing in synch. Mir turned her around so he danced holding the woman from behind. The woman played along, holding Mirs hands on her waist and swinging her hips to the rhythm. "aren't you scared in a club like that? I'm sure there are many bad guys here who are doing illegal stuff" Mir asked.

"I'm not scared at all. It's my daily life routine! Of course there are bad people who do illegal stuffs but they never get caught when the police comes here sometimes" the woman said dancing. "how come they don't get caught?" Mir asked, hoping to get the answer of the question he really was asking indirectly. "we have a back door there were the little red dot is. You can only see it with sharp eyes. It's on the very top of the wall. It's a small door" she said for Mirs enjoyment "oh !" the woman said as he let go of Mir "I have to go, my boyfriend just entered the club, have a nice night!" she said as she went off. Mir smirked and continued dancing while his eyes were focused on searching for the red dot.

"it must be somewhere on the top of the wall" he thought as he tried his best to dance on concentrate in searching for the dot. Mir was always bad in finding things. He would not even see his phone when it's actually in front of him. But this time he had to find it, it was important. The door to the truth. His eyes suddenly spotted a very small and almost invisible red light. Mir smirked "I got it" he thought as he danced his way in the near of the door. To his disappointment there was an empty space between the mass of people and the back door. Mir had to find a way to fill that empty space with people but how? Mir remembered a scene from an action movie. Even though he didn't think that it would work he wanted to try it since he didn't see another solution. He danced with a group of people - they seemed to be friends with each other -. He made the gun sign with his hand and put it unnoticed on the back of one dancer. Mir could feel that the dancer tensed up. "this could work" he thought. Mir whispered into the ear of the dancer. "lead them dance further right if you don't want to die." The dancer nodded as he shouted to his friends "hey people let's go there to dance. Let's completely fill this club! it's too empty there" Everyone smiled as slowly the little space was filled with people. "god job...and forget me, got it?" Mir said. The dancer nodded so Mir took away his hand off the dancer and started to dance in front of the back door. "this actually worked" Mir smiled inside. His hands were slowly scanning the wall, finding the door. He carefully opened the door and sneaked outside without anyone noticing that he suddenly disappeared or that a door got open. When he was outside in the dark alley he hid behind a big, old and dark waste container. He sat quietly, waiting for another message.