out of character

sudden hate

SOOOO I passed my first verbal exam!!!!!!!!! I even got a 1,3!!! that's almost an A!!!! I was so suprised!!!
but I have another verbal exam left (+ Web project)...
nonethelesss I updated!

I'm sorry if I dissapoint you...

I have lost subscribers again...it seriously takes away my motivation...I keep on getting a writers block....

and honestyl I'm dissapointed with myself with the way I am writing....I can't help it. I'm not able to write and express myself as beautifully as others. I try but I guess I fail....

I still hope this chapter doesn't too much (well I know it =__= mianhe!!)

please please comment and give your opinion♥ and like I said, if you unsubscribe, please be so kind and give me feedback


____


Joon sat down on his bed, thinking about the things he saw in the living room. "Mir would never do something like that" he thought. Joon was sick of all this games, especially with Thunder who seemed to be very much into the game. "I wished I could turn back time"  he whispered.

~clack~

Joon heard the front door opening and the others talking

"doctor! we don't know what he has" Seungho told him as he brought the doctor to the couch where G.O. was lying. The doctor started to examine G.O. but shook his head "Without further tests I can't exactly say what he has but his pulse seems ok so he isn't in danger at the moment...but it looks like he got poisoned or something like that...still I can't say more without tests." Seungho nodded.

"if he doesn't get better until tomorrow, bring him to the hospital, I can't do anything more for him now" the doctor said as he excused himself.

"what kind of doctor is that?" Seungho thought to himself, pissed that the doctor didn't even write a medicine or something like that.

"I told you! Mir did that" Thunder said.

"I didn't!" Mir said while tears were coming out from his eyes.

"don't act all innocent!" Thunder shouted at Mir.

"stop shouting. Thunder is it REALLY true? maybe you saw it wrong, maybe it was just a misunderstanding" Seungho said calmly.

"It wasn't a misunderstanding! Hyung! I saw him! If G.O. wakes up, I'm sure he can prove it!" Thunder said. Suddenly they heard a groaning. It was coming from G.O.

"G.O.! is everything allright? how are you feeling?!!" Seungho asked worried when he saw G.O. opening his eyes slowly. "h-head" he barely said.

"G.O. what happened?" Thunder asked, pretending to be worried.

"I......" G.O. hesitated when he  suddenly said things that he didn't want to say. It seemed like he was manipulated. "I turned around...saw Mir...than he had a towel in his hand...than...I don't know...everything went black" G.O. said.

Mirs eyes widened "NO! it's NOT TRUE!" he shouted.

"go to your room" Seungho said calmly but with an hurtful tone.

"I-I didn't do anything" Mir repeated.

"TO YOUR ROOM!" Seungho shouted this time. More and more tears were coming out from Mirs eyes as he run into his room that he shared with Joon.

When Mir stormed into the room he saw a shocked Joon standing in front of him. "Mir- is it..."

"HYUNG" Mir cried. "Joonie-hyung...I..I didn't do anything...it's a trap...a lie" he cried.

"Mir..."

"even Seungho doesn't believe me....hyung...do I seem like person who would do that?"  Mir sobbed as he looked into Joons eyes. Those eyes that seemed to be the only one Mir can trust.

"Mir...no" Joon said as he Mirs cheek which was filled with tears. "you are one of the most friendly persons that exist in the word..." Mir hold Joons hand which was on his cheek "hyung...." Mir whispered as they looked into each others eyes.

They stood still....

Joon slowly came closer to Mir...

"hyung is Mir there?" Joon heard Thunder opening the door. Just when he opened the door Joon slapped Mir hardly on his cheek, to the same place he caressed just a few seconds ago.

"HOW COULD YOU?" Joon shouted.

Mir didn't say anything. He hold his cheek. Tears were falling down more hardly but he didn't make a sound. He was shocked, hurt. Mir didn't feel the pain on his cheek, he could feel the pain that came from his heart. "Mir...it's all an act" he thought to himself. Mir knew that s are forced to be cruel to him but the fact that even Seungho and Joon didn't seem to trust him made him feel even worse. But as soon as Mir looked into Joons eyes, he knew...Joon was hurt too. "how can you do that to G.O.?!! he is our brother! our big brother! how can you do that?!" Joon shouted at him, tears rolling down.

"Joon hyung, be careful that he doesn't makes the same with you, he isn't as innocent as he looks, you know" Thunder said. Mir could clearly feel the amusement in Thunders voice. The suspicion that Thunder is a betrayer strengthen even more. It felt like he tried everything to make feel bad. "not with me" Mir thought as he remembered the words HongKi told him. He has to act like all of this doesn't effect him. He has to stay happy, make them confused. "with crying you made a mistake" Mir thought. He knew he showed them his weak sides but exactly that's what he shouldn't have done. Mir made fist as he stood straight infront of Thunder and Joon, looking madly at them.

"I didn't do anything" he said again, but more sternly.

"keep on lying" Thunder said.

"yeah, I love you too" Mir said to Thunder, making Thunders smirk go away. Mir turned to Joon.

"hyung...believe what you want...I didn't do it....if you trust me, or not...I don't care...because I will still love you all, no matter what...if you excuse me." Mir said, satisfied with the comment he made.

Joon looked at Mir going out of the door with a shocked expression. He never saw Mir like that. Just a few minutes ago Mir cried hardly in front of him but changed in a blink of an eye. Where was the sad and weak Mir?

Thunder clenched his teeth.

Mir stood in the living room and watched Seunho holding G.O.s hand and talking to him. Seungho was always like the dad of the group. He cared about everyone.

"G.O. are you sure Mir did that?" Mir heard him asking G.O.

"I-I saw him...but...I don't know.." G.O. groaned as his head started to hurt again.

"hyung" Mir said slowly as he approached the two of them. Seungho didn't look at him.

"G.O. hyung...how are you feeling? I swear it wasn't me. I would never hurt anyone of you...you know that...I love every and each member with all my heart. I would never do that"

"Mir..my head is hurting...please go" he got as an answer.

"Seungho hyung.." Mir said as he put his hand on Seunghos shoulder.

"I know in reality you trust me, because you love me...because we love each other...because we are a family"  Mir said. Seungho didn't do anything but Mir could see him making a fist.

"I will go now" Mir said as he went out of the dorm.

 

When he was outside he took out the mobile phone that HongKi gave him. He dialled a number and waited for the owner to pick up.

"hello? Mir?" he could hear HongKis voice.

"hyung...let the real game start" Mir said as he looked seriously.

"well than...show them your love" HongKi said.

"they won't bring me down hyung...I will totally destroy their strategy and hyung"

"hm?" HongKi asked

"I have the feeling that I also have a betrayer in the group"

"than follow him" HongKi answered

"not yet hyung, not yet" Mir said

"you can decide" HongKi said as he ended the call.

 

 

Joon and Thunder stood in the living room with the other members.

"Seungho hyung..." Joon said as he approached his hyung.

"hm?"

"hyung...can we talk for a while?"

"yeah, what is it?" Seungho asked him.

"hyung...alone..." Joon whispered but it was loud enough for Seungho to hear.

"ok" Seungho said as he stood

They went out of the dorm and stood outside.

"Hyung...you know Mir didn't do it" Joon told his older brother

"I know Joon...but Joon"

"what?"

"my family is more important than him" he said hardly making Joons eyes widen

"h-hyung..what happened to you? You all are acting...different.."

"no Joon. I guess you didn't realize what will happen to our familys, to Mirs family and to us all, right?"

"Seungho hyung! what the ?!!!" Joon said as he hold Seunghos arm so hard that the colour of his knuckles turned white.

"SEUNGHO HYUNG! did you forget?! we wanted to stop this ing game somehow!"

"Joon...let's be realistic, we can't..."

"what?.." Joon said, looking into Seunghos eyes. 'what is this?' Joon thought. Seunghos eyes didn't seems like those eyes Joon knew. Something was wrong.

"hyung...what kind of game is that?" Joon asked.

"mine" Seunghos smirked. He shoved Joons hand on his arm hardly away and went back into the building, leaving a shocked Joon behind.

"this...I have to find out...I will fight alone...for the sake of Mir...for our...Mir" Joon swore to himself.

____

comment replies:

@Lilonita12: Thank you for commenting♥ I hope the update did not dissapoint you ;__;

@johhanna: eh? cute? xD

@Emina54321: you mean that japanese drama? I once heard about it, but I have never watch it. Is it good?

@mangasanji12: your comment made me smile♥ thank you ^^...I'm glad you like it :)...I tried to put mor Joon in this Chapter and I promise there will be more in the future ^^

@Cattyy: ...XDDDDDDD I make it pretty obvious hm? xD...haha I like Thunder as the bad boy too xD

@leehongkifan1234: Thank you very much for commenting again♥♥♥ it really gives me motivation^^ hahahaha I don'T know I had the urge to make Thunder the bad boy xD...he looks so innoncent and sometimes mysterious so...people say that innoncent people can get scary too so I decided that Thunder is the bad guy :P...

@HappyMonster: arrasou!^^♥ thank you for understanding^^

as always comments are loved♥
sometimes I think "I have 58 subscribers but maybe only about 6 of them are actually commenting xD"...
so yeah :P

once again, sorry for the late (and crappy =:=) update...

see you!^^