processing

sudden hate

short review of the last chapter: 
- Seungho, G.O. and Thunder got kidnapped by NamGil. It came out that Thunder and Seungho had tried to act close to NamGil in order to fight back against him later on. However, NamGil did realize it and kidnapped them. Furthermore, it came out that drugs were given to G.O. so he hates on Mir. On the other side, Mir could see the three of them trapped infront of NamGil throgh the camera Hyuna had set up prior. He could not watch the scene anymore and decided to try to rescue them even though HongKi had intrsucted him to stay. Siwon offered his help and they got themselfs a gun, knife and a life vest. Mir also wore the wrist GPS Tracker which HongKi had gave him. Mir and Siwon made their way to the organisation. 


 




"Joon, please try to fight against it. Listen, you are the only one who is able to safe him, so don't disappoint me! It's all up to you now, Joon, don't forget that" These words from Seungho kept on repeating in Joons mind. He was still lying in the bed, like paralyzed. However, inside his head was so much chaos. Joon did not know who to believe, what to believe and what to do. He didn’t know what is wrong with him. He felt so much anger and hatred but at the same time he had this warm and delightful feeling in his stomach. ”You are the only one who is able to safe him” save who? Joon thought. Who did he forget? Who was that important person he had to safe? Joon sighed and slowly stood up. He went to the living room only to find it empty. “Seungho? Anyone here?” Joon asked. He looked at the kitchen and realized that dinner was cooked, but not eaten. It was Kimchi Fried Rice. Joon tilt his head to side as he suddenly got a memory of Mir.
“Joonie-hyung~~~ we eat kimchi fried rice EVERYDAY, Hyung, let’s escape for today, hmm? Seungho, Thunder and G.O. can eat the rice and we will escape to a restaurant, hm? Please hyung” Mir pouted at Joon who replied with a gentle smile. He patted his head “Allright, I will make everything to make my little maknae happy” “hyung!!” Mir hugged him happily.
“Hm? Mir? But…I hate him. I hate him. Why do I have such a memory? What is this?” Joon thought. “Try to fight against it” Joon loudly said to himself. “Fight against what? Seungho. Why are you saying such confusing things?” He went to the living room and sat on the couch. He put his elbows on his knees and his aching temple with his eyes fixed on the ground. He stopped caressing his temple when he noticed a blood stain on the ground. “Hm? What is this?” He went to the spot and touched the blood strain. “It seems recent…” Joon spottet an Ipad under the table. “Isn’t that Seunghos?” he thought and took it in his hand. Joon may forgot about Seungho, he may sometimes lost control over what he is doing but one thing he knows for sure. Seungho would never use one of his devices carelessly. Something must have happened. Joon looked at the screen of the Ipad and slowly a feeling of hatred grew inside him. On the background there was a picture of him with Mir. However, after looking several minutes at the picture he forgot the feeling of hatred for a moment. “Why is there a picture of me, smiling with him? Before too, I keep on having these dream…no…imaginations…that we both are happy and close. But how can this be? I don’t even know anymore why I hate him. Oh right, he was the one who put me into those chains, right? Right?” But he did not see him doing it…  
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hyuna!” HongKi went into the flower shop where Hyuna already waited for him and his bodyguard.

“HongKi” Hyuna gently hugged HongKi

“We should hurry up. Namgil said he will have guests and I don’t have a good feeling about this. Recently he seems to plan some evil things but I just couldn’t find out more” Hyuna said serious. HongKi nodded

“Sounds bad. Let’s go and don’t lose more time”

“This way!” Hyuna instructed them to follow her. They went through the beautiful flower garden which smelled so good and peaceful. HongKi inhaled the scent and smiled slightly. “Don’t get fooled by the beauty” Hyuna said.

“What do you mean?” HongKi asked.

“If you think this is a peaceful place. You are wrong. If you think the scent is beautiful, you are wrong.” HongKi wrinkled his forehead.
“The flowers are just like us human. Maybe they can’t move. Maybe they can’t talk. But still. They blossom, they grow, they live…and they die…” Hyuna said.

“I have been together with these flowers for so long. So many died. Everyday some dies no matter how much I care for them...among the beautiful flowers, there are roses. Red like the love…but many people forget. They have spikes. They aren’t just beautiful...the beauty is a way to hide the ugly. Just like us. We may smile, we may help. People may think we are gentle and nice. But the truth is, we are wasted. We are bad, sad, depressed. But we are actors. You and I, everyone. The only person who can see the truth is ourselves. No matter if our heart is good or bad, we are experts in hiding our feelings” HongKi could not figure out if Hyuna sounded sad or angry. “You may be right…” HongKi paused. “But you forget that the ugly can be turned into the beauty…so everything there is left is the beauty…roses may have spikes, but as soon as you cut the spikes, only the beauty is left. Flowers may die, but they die to give other flowers a chance to blossom in their place...”

“Don’t…you can’t help every flower….if  you want to imply, NamGil may can change for the better. Forget it. The only way you can stop him..is..” Hyuna turned to HongKi to face him “...to kill him” she finished her sentence with a stern look. HongKi didn’t bother to discuss this further. They did not have much time and had to hurry up.

“Stop here” Hyuna said. She bend down and took away a bunch of grasses laying at the ground. There was a way to an underground tunnel. Hyuna opened the trapdoor. There was a ladder leading the ground.
“nice hiding place” HongKi commented. He followed Hyuna downstairs. HongKi was surprised that it was not dark in the tunnel. Little Lamps were located every few meters so you can see your front.

“I have put the lamps there so we wouldn’t have to hold a lighter all the time” Hyuna answered as he read the minds of the other.

“yah, Hyuna, do you have some supernatural skills or why it seems like you can read my mind?” HongKi asked.

“It’s not that difficult to guess what you are thinking” she simply answered. The rest of the way they kept silent. HongKi wondered how long they have to walk until they reached the basement of the organization….

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Siwon, how are we supposed to go to the organization base?” Mir asked “as far as I know, the main entrance is controlled by cameras, so obviously we have to find another way” Mir nodded. Suddenly his phone rang. Mir picked it up “Hello?” he asked. “Hello, am I talking to Mir?” the person on the other line asked.
“Yeah, who ar-“
“I’m Dongwoon” he said loudly. Mir smiled “what a surprise Dongwoon! What’s the matter?”
“I was wondering if you would have time to meet up” Dongwoon said.

“ah, I’m sorry Dongwoon but…today I’m rather busy” Mir apologized
“Where are you?” Dongwoon asked.

“erm..in the city at the moment…I have to do..some things..” Mir answered.
“Mir..I lied” Dongwoon said
“What do you mean?” Mir asked
“I don’t call because I want to meet up with you…I just want to warn you” Dongwoon said.
“warn me?” Mir asked curious
“Mir, there are people behind you, they follow you…I know what you want to do. It’s dangerous, Mir. It will be your death if you try the main entrance…but…I could help you...” Dongwoon said.
“Dongwoon…how do you know that I…”
“Don’t ask” Dongwoon interrupted him.

“How…can you help?” Mir asked wondering how Dongwoon knew what he was up to.
“There is an underground way to the basement. My friend did set that up. Hongki also took that way. I could lead you there. However, the problem is, that there are people who follow you. I know where you are. I have an idea how I can bring you to the very inside of the basement…” Mir listened carefully.
“Mir, who is that? What is he saying?” Siwon asked. Mir shushed him to be quiet.
“With ‘very inside of the basement’…what exactly do you mean?” he asked, having a strange feeling inside of his tummy.
“I can bring you directly to NamGil. However, you have to trust me.” Dongwoon stated.
Mir gulped.
“Tell me…what is your plan?”
Siwon looked curious at Mir who was talking with the phone. He didn’t have a good feeling and he hoped that this time, his feelings betrayed him. Mir hung up the phone.
“Hyung. We have to go to the direction of the main entrance. On the corner before the entrance we have to wait” he said serious.
“Mir, what the hell are you saying? They will get us there! We have to find another way” Siwon said angrily.
“Exactly, Siwon. We will get caught. That…is the plan” Mir looked into Siwons eyes.
“Are you serious?” Siwon dropped his mouth
“We will..get caught…that way we will get inside.” Mir said.
“That way we will die!” Siwon shouted at him
“If you don’t want to come, than don’t…I made up my mind. There is no use in hiding. They will find us anyway. They follow us anyway. We will get caught and when we are inside, we will break free” Mir said.
“and how will you do that, Mir? How will you break free if they prison you and tie your hands?!” Siwon shouted.
“believe me…I will find a way if the time comes…” Mir answered determined.

“Mir…”
“If you don’t want to come with me, then don’t. I will go.” Mir replied and started to walk in the direction of the main entrance. Siwon stood there, thinking whether he should go with him or not. “Aish” he let out a frustrated sigh and followed Mir.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Joon still had the Ipad in his hand. He had a bad feeling after seeing the blood on the ground. Seungho wasn’t the type of having something password protected on his IPad or phone. He always said that he doesn’t have something to hide.
‘Maybe I will find a clue of where he could be on his IPad. Did he have enemies? Did he had a date or something?’ Joon started to look at some notes which were saved in the Ipad. One file had a strange name. It said “Plan B”.  Joon decided to open the document…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seungho and Thunder were dragged to a dark room which looked more like a prison room with cold walls and no window. The air inside the room was suffocating. On the walls there were chains.
“let us go!” Seungho shouted and tried to free himself from the tight grab of the men. With the help of other strong builded person they pushed Seungho and Thunder onto the wall and chained their hands and foots. Neither Seungho, nor Thunder could move themselves. They were trapped. When the men were sure that both would not be able to escape, they left the room and closed the door, filling the room with darkness.
“we lost” Thunder said sadly. Even though Seungho could not really see him because of the darkness, he could feel the desperation of Thunder.
“we should have worked together” Seungho said quietly.
“hyung…I’m sorry.” Seungho smiled softly
“don’t be. I know that you did not have bad intentions. I’m the one who should be sorry. I am the Leader. I should have been able to protect each of us. But I failed.” Seungho let out a tear.
“you gave you best…” Thunder tried to comfort him.
“Joon is the only hope which is left now.” Seungho said.
“what do you mean? Joon was already hypnotized by NamGil. He hates Mir. He would even kill him. Joon is not Joon anymore. So why are you saying that?” Thunder asked curious.
“Do you really think…our heart can be changed as easily as that? Even if we would have loved that person from the bottom of our heart?” Seungho asked.
“I don’t know. However, you see, it worked for Joon” Thunder exclaimed.
“Yeah, it worked. But, it worked until now. Who knows, maybe he will remember someday again. He just has to get clues” Seungho smiled.
“how should he get clues?” Thunder asked.
“we have one advantage against NamGil. We know each of our members. If I was not wrong about Joon, than he will get a clue.” Seungho said.
“So let’s not loose hope”


I am so so sorry for not updating this story for sooo soo soo long!!!

However, please understand that I am just really busy. 

The next update will probably be in like 4 months ;_; I have to write my bachelor thesis now!!! and I am going crazy because...god...the topic is more difficult than I thought ;__; For the thesis there will be a survey again. For my K-Pop essay I got so many responses for my survey and my essay was a total hit! it will be even probably be released in a book along with two other essays :3 I hope the survey for my bachelor thesis will also get many responses because the result of the survey is always essential >-< though this time the topic is killing me ;_; but I have to pass it..I mean..it's the final..it's the bachelor thesis...afterwards I can finally graduate. The most difficult challenge in university is the bachelor thesis. Please wish me luck ;_;
btw. the only good thing that happened while I was away on AFF was that I could attent VIXX showcase in Berlin ♥ I was so happy that I could go to the concert this time. It was my very first concert/showcase and wow, it was such an amazing feeling♥
I will also be able to see MBLAQ on the K-Culture Festival in Düsseldorf ;__; I am so so so happy♥♥♥

but for now, I have to concentrade on university *sigh* I hope I will be able to go to the festival after I finally graduate♥

Anyways! I hope you liked the chapter^^
love you♥ and thank you for supporting! comments are loved and motivate me to write ;)