why did you rescue me? + announcement!

sudden hate

please, please read the end


"I don't need the help of you guys, I will protect Mir from all of you" Joon made a fist, determined that he would do everything he could do in order to protect Mir.

Joon smiled bitterly as pictures of Mir eating his ice cream happily flashed through his eyes. He wished to see that happy smile again. Honestly at first Joon and Mir were awkward. Joon was very angry at Mir for making his pre-debut pictures public. The hyperness and craziness of Mir got on his nerves as well. However, as time passed he started to like Mir more and more. For some reason he favored him. Joon was actually glad that Mir made his pictures public. This way Joon got more and more attention. As a result Joon got acting roles, tons of appearances on variety shows etc. Mir and Joon got very close which could be even seen on the TV. Joon remembered how Mir kept on kissing his cheek at every opportunity. Joon never kissed back and now he regretted it. Joon touched his cheek and closed his eyes - trying to remember the feeling of Mirs lips on his cheek. "Mir..." he whispered. Tears dropped from his eyes but Joon didn't even notice it. All he could think of was Mir.

"if you continue only dreaming and crying you won't be any help" Joon suddenly heard a voice from behind. He turned around but nobody was there.

"who are you?" Joon asked

"I'm your mind" he answered.

"how are you my mind if I am talking right now...I mean...what the?" Joon asked confused.

"I'm here to support you" the mind said.

"ok, stop, seriously...WHO are you?!" Joon turned around himself, his eyes scanning his environment of any person.

"I already told you, I'm your mind. The second Joon" Joon sighed in defeat. He didn't believe that there was 'another Joon' in himself but let it be. Mir was more important now.

"you have any idea how I could help Mir?" Joon asked his mind but at the same time he thought how stupid it was to ask himself how he should help.
Joon waited for an answer which never came.

"I must be crazy or something" Joon concluded.

Indeed Joon started to think that he is becoming crazy. Alone the fact that he had slapped Mir. Why did he even do that? From one to the other moment he suddenly hit Mir. He didn't want that and when he did - it hurt him. It was like someone shot at his heart. His hand burned of guilt. However Joon knew he did it to protect Mir. He had looked at Mir. He tried to sent Mir a message and an apology with his eyes. He didn't know if Mir understood. But when Mir suddenly changed his attitude he got confused even more. And Thunder? Joon noticed long ago that Thunder is way too much into the game. Joon gasped

"Thunder! I know now where I will go at first!" Joon thought as he made his way to the place he and Seungho saw Thunder.

"I must see with who Thunder is talking there!" Joon said to himself.

 

___

 

"Thank you" Mir gave the taxi driver some money and got out of the car together with Dongwoon.

"it's a good hospital. They will take care of us immediately" Mir smiled at Dongwoon as they made their way into the hospital. When they arrived in there some nurses saw them and took them to a room where they took care of them. The doctor wanted both to rest a few hours in the bed but there was no need to lay in the hospital since their injures weren't that serious and easy to recover. Mir and Dongwoon lay each on one bed in the same room. They looked up at the ceiling.

"why did you rescue me?" Dongwoon suddenly asked.

"well...shouldn't human help each other? some people easily can oversee a fight like that but I can't. What if I didn't rescue you? maybe you could have been dead." Mir answered

"but you could've been dead too. Why would you risk your own life to protect another?" Dongwoon asked.

"because every life is precious. If there is a chance to protect one precious life you should do it." Mir answered while smiling softly.

"I still don't get it" Dongwoon said as he looked at Mir.

"There is so much hate in this world that people don't even know anymore what love is. There is no one in this world who doesn't radiates the feeling of hate. Of course, hate and jealousy is a feeling everyone has but nowadays the feeling of hate outstrips the feeling of love. People got arrogant....I want to change that." Mir smiled at Dongwoon.

Upon hearing this, Dongwoon suddenly felt really warm. Deep inside he agreed with Mir.

"but..." Dongwoon started

"if people never saw what love is like they will never be able to know how it really is" he said with sadness in his eyes. Mir looked worried at Dongwoon.

"you seem sad.." he said gently.

"I..." Dongwoon started to cry. Mir stood up from his bed and sat down next to Dongwoons bed. He wiped away the tears on Dongoons cheek.

"it's ok to cry...if you want to talk about it. I'm here...don't keep everything inside yourself" Mir said gently. Dongwoon suddenly hugged Mir, tears falling down on Mirs shoulder. Mir Dongwoons back. Dongwoon didn't say anything but continued crying - his hug getting tighter. They stayed like that for about five minutes until Dongwoon let Mir go slowly and looked at him with his teary eyes.

"When I was a child I got abused by my parents. I couldn't take it anymore and moved out. I moved to another city. I tried to find friends but I was disappointed again. All I  wanted was to have friends. People who stayed by my side. I wanted to fall in love but I only received hate." Dongwoon said sadly. 

Mir smiled at him with the most gentle expression Dongwoon ever saw. "than let me be your first friend!"  Dongwoons eyes widened

"friend?"

"yeah, friend"

Dongwoon took Mirs hand and looked happily at him.

"thank you" Dongwoon said.

Mir nodded smiling.

"excuse me" a nurse came into the room "let me check you once last time before you can go out" she smiled.

Dongwoon and Mir nodded and let the nurse check their condition. At first the nurse checked up Dongwoon and came to the conclusion that he is allright. While the nurse was checking Mir, Dongwoon excused himself to go to the toilet. He closed the door and took out his mobile phone. He dialed a number and waited for the other one to pick up.

"hello?" a voice said.

"I became friends with him" Dongwoon said

"good, you know what to do" was all that the other one said before he hung up.

 Dongwoon looked down.

"I'm sorry, my friend" he whispered sadly.
While the nurse was checking Mir she said something weird to him. "Don't trust him too much" Mir furrowed his brows "what do you mean?" he asked.

"I work for HongKi so just listen to my advice and don't trust him too much!" she whispered. Mir gasped "for HongKi?" he asked. The nurse nodded.

"but why? he seems to be sad and lonely" Mir asked.

"yeah...he seems...but you don't know if he really is, right?" she asked.

Mir didn't answer as Dongwoon came back into the room.

The nurse stood up. "You both are fine and can go now." she said happily.

"nice!" Dongwoon smiled.

They both made their way out of the hospital.

"I will go home now, thank you very much for saving me...my friend." Dongwoon hugged Mir.

"be careful on the way back home!" Mir said.

"I will! oh! btw! can you give me your number? since we are friends now" Dongwoon smiled.

"of course!" Mir took out his normal mobile phone and gave Dongwoon his number.

"if something is wrong, just call me ok?" Mir said.

"ok! but! same goes for you! I somehow have to repay you for what you did for me! I'm so thankful!"

"ok!" Mir said.

Dongwoon went into a taxi to go home. 

"what a day!" Mir said to himself as he was about to walk home. Suddenly he stopped.

"I forgot the flowers!!" Mir slapped himself as he run into the hospital and back into the room he lay. Luckily the room was still empty. Mir saw the flowers in a vase. Mir smiled as he took the flowers. "the nurse must have put them into the vase" he thought as he made his way out, the flowers in his hand.

___

sooooooooooooooooo!!
I totally know that this chapter is crappy and short but I was busy with other things.

I wanted to update earlier but asianfanfics did not work.

and I have an announcement!

I'm going on hiatus for a month!!! because I'm going to turkey (I don't want to =.= my family forces me *sigh*) and I don't have any internet connection there...

but please look forward for future chapters...
I hope I won't have a writers block again because writing this chapter was really difficult for me...somehoe my brain shut up and I couldn't think of anything anymore...

nonetheless I hope you still continue supporting me!♥

thanks to everyone who comments and subscribes!♥

comments are always loved :)

ps: sorry for typos or grammatical mistakes...I didn't re-read it because we are going soon....(with the car to turkey...aish that's always sooooo tiring =.=)