he should know

sudden hate

Thanks for all the comments!! and sorry that I'm so late to update!!
keke I think this Chapter will make you even more curious xD...mianhe ~~~
please note that english isn't my first language...I wished I could write as beautiful as other authors..but I can't even write propulary in my own language xD



outside Joond and Mirs room.

"Joon hyung...please tell me Mir isn't in you room!" Thunder said as he put his hands on his waist.

"no he isn't Thunder..." Joon lied.

"ok...good...I'm going to sleep now...have fun in the photoshoot" Thunder smirked

"yah! that's not funny!" Joon said angrily.

"haha ok, ok...see you later" Thunder said as he walked into his room.

Joon sighed and went out of the dorm.

 

*meanwhile in Thunders room*
 

"yes...everything is working like planned...don't worry...no...they didn't notice anything...yes...continue it.." Thunder shut the phone as he was finished talking with it.

G.O. came into the room "with whom did you phone?" he asked.

"hm? just a friend" Thunder lied.
G.O. threw himself into his bed.

"I'm soo tired...good night Thunder"

"good night hyung" Thunder answered as he threw himself onto the bed aswell.

 

___

Joon came back in the middle of the night from his photoshoot. He was so tired, he thought he would fall anytime. When he went into his room he saw Mir laying on the ground. Joon locked the door once again and walked to Mir. How fragile and weak he looked. You could see that he was crying himself to sleep. Tears came out from Joons eyes. He the cheek of the younger boy "Mir-yah...it hurts so much...to see you like this.." he whispered. How much he wished that Mir isn't suffering anymore...but he had to do this. He had to do it for the sake of Mir. Joon put his arms under Mir and lifted him up in bridal style. He put him on Mirs own bed and covered him with a blanket. "Mir...I locked the door...you can sleep until I sleep...afterwards you have to go out..the others aren't allowed to see you here" he whispered and gave a small kiss on Mirs cheek. He couldn't control it. A least he wanted to be nice to him when Mir was asleep and didn't notice anything.
Joon turned around and went into his own bed, sleeping immediately after laying down.

___

 

the next morning

 

Mir woke up and noticed that he was laying on his own bed and was covered by a blanket. "Did Joon hyung carry me here?" he asked himself.
Mir noticed another figure on the other bed of the room. It was Joon who was sleeping peacefully. Mir got up from his bed and slowly sat down on Joons. "Hyung...you are so stubborn...why don't you just tell me what is going on? You all changed...you all aren't those people I used to know anymore..." he said with sad eyes.

"Choulyoung-ah..." Joon whispered...

"hyung?..did I wake you up? mianhe.." but soon he realized that Joon was actually talking in his sleep. Mir stood silent, trying not to wake up his hyung.

"Choulyoung-ah...go out before the others see you...you have to go away from here...you have to...it's too dangerous" Joon continued the sleep talking.
"hmm? what is he talking about? could it have connection with all these things that are happening right now?" Mir thought.
Mir saw tears coming out from Joons eyes. "no.." he cried hardly in his sleep.

"hy-hyung" Mir shook Joon "hyung wake up!" he said. Slowly the crying sounds stopped as Joon slowly opened his eyes. As soon as he saw Mir he hung his arms around him and hugged Mir tightly. "hyung...had a bad dream?" Mir whispered as he hugged Joon back. Joon just nodded without saying a word.

After a while Joon let go of Mir and took his hands. "Mir...the others will wake up soon. Go out before they wake up!" he said in a warning tone. Mir was tired of asking the reason. He wouldn't tell him anyway. "ok..hyung" he said as he took his jacket and went out of the room.
Just when he stood infront of the main door of the apartment Mir heard someone calling his name with surprise.

"Mir?" He turned around to see who it was.

"S-Seungho hyung?" Mir said quietly.

"I won't tell anyone...just..go..."

"ok..hyung" Mir said confused and went out. He didn't know where he should go so he just decided to walk around randomly.

 

___

 

"Joon?" Seungho asked as he slowly went into Joons room.

"Hyung.." Joon said weakly. He was sitting on his bed and was crying again.

Seungho looked at him with sad eyes as he sat down next to him. He slowly Joons back with his hand.

"hyung...he should know everything"

"you know he shouldn't" Seungho said slowly.

"why?...I don't get this...he has the right to know...what's this? keeping this a secret makes it only worse!"
"Joon! you know what will happen, right? You know the rules of this sick game they are playing!" he said with a warning voice.

"hyung...I don't want him to leave...I don't want him to be hurt...I don't want him to hate us!" Joon cried out. Seungho hugged him and he couldn't help but cry too. "You think I want that? But we have no choice...Joon"

___

 

I may can't update some days!! >.< mianheee!! but I have a life outside the internet, you know ;P ^^

Saranghae everybody!!♥

I hope you liked this Chapter and it's not too boring >.