the meaning of flowers

sudden hate

sooooo sorry for updating late again! my web-project is taking away all of my strength! ;__; it's SO difficult!!

anyways, a bit boring chapter but I just HAD to write it --> simply because I love the meanings of flowers :P^^

____

 

"good job G.O." Thunder smirked at G.O.

"you idiot, what the did you gave to me? My head seriously hurts" G.O complained as he lay on the couch.

"oh you won't die, you know I only want our best!" Thunder smiled at him.

"I know. All you do is to take care of us" G.O. smiled back.

The door opened, revealing a smirking Seungho.

"Seungho hyung you surprised me" Thunder gave him an amused smile.

"don't think that I'm by your side, Thunder" he smiled back.

"you are" Thunder smirked again.

"he won't come back" G.O. said while massaging his aching head.

"well...I'm not sure about that" Seungho answered.

*ring ding dong*
Thunders phone called. He went into his room and picked up the phone

"what is it, NamGil?" he asked annoyed

"when are you coming?" NamGil asked.

"soon" he answered

"Thunder...bring your bandmates too...but only G.O and Seungho" the older man said.

"I will" with a smiled plastered on his face Thunder ended the call. His plans were going to work.

the baby faced member went back into the living room.

"where is Seungho?" he asked as he couldn't see Seungho

"in his room, talking through a phone"

"with whom?"
"with you" G.O said sarcastically

"can't you give me a proper answer?" Thunder complained as he rolled his eyes.

 

*meanwhile in Seunghos room*
"hello...everything is working as planned...I know, but I had to act like that towards him....yeah...I'm ready for the consequences if it doesn't work...he?...you know I'm good in acting...allright...goodbye" Seungho smiled as he ended the call.

"once in the game, you can't get out" Seungho whispered to himself after he lay on his bed and looked at the ceiling.

 

-

 

Mir was walking towards the flower shop called "twinkle". It was one of the biggest and most beautiful flower shops in Seoul.

"hello sir, how can I help you?" asked the flower lady. She looked beautiful. Her lips were covered with red lipstick, her hair was long and had an orange-red colour. Her figure was like one of those idols, tall and skinny. Her smile looked cute and angelic but at the same time she gave out a y vibe.

"hello, I need flowers" Mir answered.

"if you tell me for what, I can give you the fitting flowers. By the way, my name is Hyuna" she smiled at Mir.

"I want to show my family how much I love them and I want to comfort them because they have been through much. At the same time I want that they never forget me. Furthermore I want to show them, that I know what they are hiding" Mir said smiling.

"oh wow...ok I will find something" Hyuna said as she signalled him to follow her.

Hyuna and Mir entered a big flower house. Mir breathed contently as he could smell all kind of beautiful aromas. The flowers in the house cleaned the air and filled the whole house with their flavour.

"I love this place" Hyuna said as she smiled.

"it smells nice" Mir answered.

"do you know that every flower has a different meaning? This room here...it mixes all different kinds of feelings together. Surprisingly even though there are many flowers with sad meanings, their flavour blends perfectly well with those scents of the flowers with the meaning of love."

"what about those flowers with the meaning of hate?" Mir asked bitterly.

"those odours are overshadowed by the other scents. Do you know that sometimes hate is also connected with love? For example if you hate a person because you are envious of him or her. Than it's not only hate anymore. It's the same with these scents. If you mix them together - in the end the air will be full with lovely scents." Hyuna smiled gently at Mir.

"thank you" Mir suddenly said. Hyuna looked confused at him

"for what?"

"for telling me this" Mir smiled.

Even though Hyuna didn't really understand why he was thankful she just let it go.

"let me pick up flowers for you" Hyuna smiled as she made her way towards the flowers. Mir followed her.

"this.." Hyuna said as she picked up a flower. It was a red and white rose.

"a red rose stand for love and passion. With this you can symbolise that you love the other one. A white rose stands for faithfulness and innocence." Mir only nodded. Hyuna picked another flower "you said you want to comfort your family. This is a chamomile. You popularly know the chamomile tea which is good for the health. The flower itself stands for hope and comfort." Hyuna added the flower to the roses. Mir was a bit sceptical if all those flowers would suit with each other. Hyuna continued and picked up a purple-blueish flower.

"This flower is called "forget-me-not". It tells the other person to never forget you, no matter what happens. It means that you belong together"

Hyuna pointed out to a nettle "a nettle shows that you have pound someone. But I won't add it to the flowers even though it's a meaning you wanted to have"

Mir looked at Hyuna "because you feel like burning when you touch it?" he asked

"not only because of that. It doesn't blend with the other flowers. Instead of that...what about this?" Hyuna picked a purple flower. "this flower is called cornflower. It means that no matter what, you won't lose hope. I don't know about your situation but I get the feeling that this flower will suit"

Mir looked at the flower and thought a little bit about it. "ok, sounds good" he said as he smiled at Hyuna.

"nice!" she exclaimed and added other flowers to it. The result was more than what Mir had expected. It looked beautiful. The colors and the scents blend well together.

"thank you very much, Hyuna! it's awesome!" Mir could not hold his astonishment.

"you are welcome" Hyuna smiled.

"erm...can you.." Mir started, not sure if he should request it.

"can I what?"

"can you make another bouquet?"

"the same?" Hyuna asked

"no...one..you would do for a special person" Mir said.

"I get it" Hyuna smiled as she made another - but different- bouquet of flowers.

"do you want to know the meanings?" Hyuna asked. Mir nodded.

"I already told you the meaning of red roses. This yellow flower is called 'immortelle' and it stands for immortal love. This is a forget-me-not, so that your special one won't forget you. And furthermore a lily which is a sign of pureness."

"thank you" Mir said as he took both bouquets.

"no need to thank me, it's my job" she smiled.

"how much is my dept?" Mir asked as he put the flowers on a table and took out his wallet.

"stop" Hyuna smiled brightly at him.

"you don't have to pay" Mir looked confused at her.

"what? of course...why?" he asked

"It's my gift for you"

"I don't understand. You don't even know me" Mir said still confused.

"but you seem to be a nice person."

"but still...won't you get in trouble with your chef?" Mir asked

Hyuna started to laugh "you amuse me. I am the chef, so I can decide." she smiled again.

"but! before you go!" Hyuna clapped her hands.

"take this!" she reached out a pink colored flower. Mir took the flower from her hand.

"it's called Petunia."

"and what do you mean with this flower?" Mir asked curiously.

"never give up!" Mirs eyes widened

"I have to go now other customers are waiting. It was nice meeting you Mir" Hyuna smiled again.

"and it was meeting you. Thank you again!" Mir replied as he took the two bouquets, the Petunia and made his way out of the flower shop.

Mir looked at the bouquets contently.

"that Hyuna...she sure knows a lot. No wonder this is one of the biggest and most beautiful flower shops." he talked to himself.

 

Mir made his way back to the dorm when he suddenly saw someone getting hit by a group of people. Mir stood there, watching the scene before him.

"please! don't!" he heard the guy screaming and defending himself. But it didn't work. The group of people hitting him was just too much.

Even though it didn't have something to do with Mir he couldn't stand still. He put down the bouquets of flowers and made his way to the group.

___

kekeke I hope you still liked it!♥ comments are loved ^^

comment replies:

@mangasanji12: you are writing your first fanfiction?^^ good luck!♥ :)...actually this is my second fanfiction (I didn't finish my first fanfiction...for some reasons I lost the motivation XD...)...this Chapter didn't had Jooon in it (mianhe >.<) but don't worry, he will appear more^^ and thank you for commenting♥♥
 

@ScarlettRoses: new reader?! yay!♥♥ thank you for reading and commenting!^^

@HappyMonster: ok I will try to focus on the positive aspects ;)...thank you for reading and commenting♥ and yeah xD..I hate writers block xD...

@leehongkifan1234: my dear reader♥ thank you so much for always commenting! it makes me really happy♥ ..hehe I know...it was my intention that the readers will think that he will kiss Mir xD...mainhe :P...yeah...I'm a person who wants to do everything perfectly xD..but ends up only with 'good'...its the sam with the german language. I was raised up with two languages. Turkish and german. I'm not perfect in any of the languages. I totally in turkish and my german is only satisfying - even though it improved greatly. When I was in school german was one of the subjects I hated the most. I don't know. I'm just not that good in it. I wasn't raised with many german or many turkish words xD...it was hard for me to improve and I'm still far from very good xD...anyway, I talked to much xD...Thanks for reading and always commenting again♥ I hope you liked this chapter even though it wasn't really special xD^^

@KaishkaKo: Thank you so much for motivating me and cheering me up♥ always when I see that you made a comment, a bright smile appears on my face♥....beta for me? it's a very nice offer♥ but you have so many fanfics ongoing...I don't want to be a burden to you or so :/ though I would love it xD....at the same time I want to try improving myself more and more....I want to learn how to express myself better in words...anyways! sorry that the kiss between Mir and Joonie didn't happen xD...and yeah! Mir is showing his strong side now! it is time!^^ I hope you liked this new chapter♥

@Lilonita12: Thank you very much for commenting!!!♥♥ indeed, Mir will show them his love ;)...honestly I always continue writing without a plan so I can never say what will happen next xD...I just write :P...thanks again♥

 

BTW! Does someone EVER worked with Ajax and jquery? I need help for my web-project ;__; I don'T understand Ajax ;__; we NEVER learnt it! I don't get it why the prof wants from us so much! we never did programm things like that!
suprisingly I could solve the first things...but I'm stuck at Ajax >_<...

oh well I guess I have to continue trying xD...

anyways! comments are loved and I hope you liked this Chapter♥

HUGS TO EVERYONE! SARANGHAE!

it's late, I'm going to sleep xD...good night♥^^