NamGils sister

sudden hate

Mir woke up with a pain on his head. He groaned while holding the back of his head. He looked to the right and to left and tried to remember what happened. The room was very dark and Mir had problems with his orientation. "Right...I wanted to save Joonie but then someone hit me" he talked to himself.

'Joon!' his name shot through his mind. Mir stood up and tried to open the door - which he barely could see due to the darkness in the room. He pushed and pulled the door strongly but with no avail - it was locked. Mir started knocking on the door.

"hello?! let me out!! I need to safe Joonie! please let me out!" he shouted, hoping that someone would open the door. Mir kept on knocking the door until blood dropped from his knuckles. "Anyone! open the door! please" he cried, he shouted but nobody came to open the door. He was locked and he didn't know for how long, he didn't know when he can safe Joon. Mir was desperate.
"damn HongKi! weren't you on my side? why are you doing that?!" he shouted again but nobody answered. Frustrated,  Mir buried his head in his lap. He closed his eyes and imagined how life would have been if all of these never would have happened. He imagined that his life would be normal again. Recalling the past a sudden wave of tiredness washed over him, bringing Mir to his dreamland.

"Joon, I think you should rest. We had a long way to reach this place" G.O. said.

"Yes. I will go to bed now." Joon emotionlessly said and went into one of the bedrooms of the apartment.

"Hyung. What do you think they did to Joon?" Thunder asked Seungho.

"shouldn't you be the one who should know more about that?" Seungho answered.

"what do you mean?" Thunder

"I mean, obviously, you are closer to NamGil than anyone else of us" Seungho claimed

"hyung, maybe NamGil prefers me over you guys. However, I still have no idea!" Thunder answered annoyed. Seungho came to the near of Thunders ear and whispered "strangely you exactly know what you guys did to G.O. right? Wasn't that your idea?" Thunder didn't change his expression and answered slowly but serious "it's not the same".

"erm guys, what are you doing?" G.O., who was standing in front of them asked.

Thunder stepped back and smiled innocent "nothing hyung! I'm hungry! let's eat something! Joon can eat after he wakes up again".

G.O. ruffled Thunders hair "ok, I will make something!" he went into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator but it was empty. "Thunder, Seungho! I think we have to go to grocery shopping!" he shouted. "I will come with you!" Thunder answered.

"yay! Seungho do you come too?" G.O. asked.

"No, you go ahead" he answered.

"ok!" G.O. smiled and went out with Thunder.

"now!" Seungho whispered. He went into the room where Joon was sleeping in the bed. He sat down on the edge of the bed and whispered "Joon, can you hear me? Joon?" he got no answer. "Joon, it's me Seungho. Listen to me. I know you can hear me" The finger of Joon twitched a little bit. "Joon, please try to fight against it. Listen, you are the only one who is able to safe him, so don't disappoint me! It's all up to you now, Joon, don't forget that" With that Seungho stood up and went out of the door. Just as the door closed, Joon opened his eyes slowly, looking at the ceiling. You could not see any emotion in his eyes, however, inside he started a fight. A fight he had to win.

 

"NamGil!" a guy ran to him.

"What is it?" he asked.

"She is back" he answered.

"who?" NamGil asked curious.
Before the guy could answer, the door suddenly opened and a beautiful and y girl ran towards NamGil. His eyes widened. "OPPPAAAAAAA!!!" she jumped on NamGil and hugged him tightly. "oh my god! I can't believe it! Why did you come?" NamGil asked unbelieved.

"Oppa, I took a break from work and thought I should visit you! You never come to visit me, so I came to you *merong*" she sticked out her tongue.

"YAH! show more respect to your oppa" NamGil said jokingly.

"But why did you take a break? I thought you loved your job and would not take a break, not even a day"

"Aish oppa! of course I love my job! However I have the right to take a break right?"

"yeah but why now?" NamGil asked

"Why? do I come in the wrong time?" his sister asked.

"it's just that I'm busy right now so I won't have much time for you" NamGil answered

"That's no problem oppa!"

NamGil sighed "You will really never change Hyuna. Do you want something to drink?"

"yeah wine please!" she said.

"ok wait, I will bring it, my butler is busy with something else right now" he answered and went into the kitchen.

When Hyuna made sure that NamGil is out of the big room, she took something small from her bag and placed it under the table. After that she took another small object from her bag and put it into the coat NamGil took off a while ago. Hyuna could hear footsteps coming nearer but she had to put a small camera into the room before his brother would come in.

"fast!" Hyuna thought. She took the small camera and searched for a place where she could get a good view of what happens in the room. Hyuna saw painting with many black points on it. 'This could work' she thought. Hyunah took out the camera and sticked the mini camera on one of the black points. To Hyunas surprise the camera couldn't be seen even a bit. The door slowly opened and Hyuna jumped back on the couch as fast as she could. NamGil went in with a wine bottle and two glasses. Hyuna pretended liek nothing has happened. "yah oppa! what took you so long hm? I waited so long!"

NamGil rolled his eyes "please Hyuna! you know how big our kitchen is! and since I usually never go into the kitchen myself, I need a bit to find what I need."

Hyuna laughed "hahaha oppa, what would you do without your butlers?" she asked.

"forget that, tell me about you" NamGil smiled and sat there, talking with Hyuna about this and that. He had no idea what the real intentions of Hyuna were.

________________

OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG!!

I'm so busy with university and I had to find an 6months long intership for the next semester!!
I found one!! Porsche took me!!
I'm so scared of the internship >-< I have the feeling I'm too stupid to work there xD

Anyways I'm really sorry...and I know this chapter is totally crappy =.= but for some reasons I just had no idea what exactly I should write now. It's very late, maybe tommorow or so I can think of more :P

I thank every subscriber of mine!! you are all so precious to me♥

AND I wish everyone Merry Christmas!
though I don't celebrate Christmas :P I hope you have a nice Christmas♥♥

See you!♥