his story

sudden hate

please read authors note in the end :P

"Seungho, can I talk with you for a moment?" Joon came into Seunghos room.

"of course" Seungho nodded and pointed to the empty place on the bed he was sitting.

Joon sat down and looked seriously into Seunghos eyes. Seungho noticed that Joon wanted to talk about something serious.

"what is it, Joon?" he asked

"Hyung...did you know that G.O. takes some kind of...medicine?" Seungho looked confused

"medicine? no...I don't know about anything...he takes medicine? for what?" he asked

"I don't know...he said Thunders friend, who is a doctor, gave it to him...but I can't believe that"

"eh what? Thunders friend? a doctor?" Joon nodded

"G.O. told me that he keeps on forgetting things...and he seemed to have forgotten what happens right now...the situation right now...and he thinks that Mir is always on some schedule because Thunder told him so...and Thunder also told him that he might just forget things because of stress" Seunghos eyes widened

"so that's why he is always so calm? something is weird! why should he forget things?" Seungho looked down and bit his lip. He tried to put together the puzzle but nothing came into his mind.

"maybe..." Joon started "maybe Thunder has to do something with this"

Seungho gasped and looked at Joon "Thunder?!"

Joon nodded "just think! isn't it weird?! Thunder told G.O. that it's normal to forget because of the stress, G.O said that he went to THUNDERs friend, who is a doc and he told me that Thunder said that Mir has schedules"

Seungho looked serious at Joon "we have to look out for Thunder...maybe we will find out more if we...spy on him.." Joon nodded, agreeing with Seunghos idea.


___

"follow me" the unknown person told Mir. Mir was looking around to observe where he was. He wasn't outside. It looked like a big building but...colder. The walls were made with metal as if it's some kind of hiding place for criminals. There were no windows but still it was cold and whenever Mir would breath out smoke would come out. This time Mir observed the person who was leading him. He looked quite feminine and mysterious because he didn't smile at all. "excuse me" Mir started. The unkown person turned around and looked at Mir. "what?" he asked. "may I know you name?" Mir asked. He felt too uncomfortable walking behind someone who doesn't talk at all. In fact it scared him a little bit. "my name? I'm sorry, I can't tell you my real name...but you can call me T" Mir nodded thinking about the weird name. "s-so T...where are we going? were you the one who called me?" Mir asked curious. T shook his head "no I did not call you. We are going to the boss" he simply said. Mir nodded. Finally he would be able to see that so called boss and know what the heck was going on.

They continued walking until they stood in front of an big door. "you have to go in there by yourself" T said and went away. "w-wait!" Mir shouted but mysteriously, T was nowhere to seen.

 

___

 

"yah! Thunder, do you know where Mir is?" Joon asked him with Seungho who was standing next to him. Thunder didn't answer but continued to looked through his phone.

"THUNDER!" Joon shouted this time, getting a glare from Thunder. "WHAT?!" he answered pissed off. "I asked you if you know where Mir is?" he repeated the question. Thunder stood up angrily "No I don't know where he is and..." Thunder grabbed Joon by his shirt "...we don't have to know because it's BETTER if he is away! you know that!" Joon sighed "Thunder...what we do is wrong. I'm sure we can find another solution...but this way we will only hurt Mir" Seungho said from the side. "Thunder let go of Joon and faced Seungho "Seungho, you are the leader right? than please behave like one!" Thunder gritted his teeth and sotrmed into his and G.O.s bedroom.

"see?" Joon said quietly to Seungho

"yes...he doesn't seem to be the Thunder we know anymore...he became strange" Seungho answered as they both looked into the direction where Thunders rooms was.

"Did something happen?" G.O. looked up from his laptop to Thunder. "nothing..erm...hyung..can you do me a favour?" Thunder asked him. "what favour?" G.O. asked. "Well I have to visit my cousin who lives here in the near but I don't want to go alone. Do you mind coming with me?" G.O. smiled "I don't mind. I don't have many schedules at the moment anyway!" Thunder smiled back "Thank you hyung!" he said as he jumped on his bed. He looked at the ceiling. "you totally fall for it" he whispered while a smirk formed on his face.

 

_____

 

Mir knocked the big door in front of him. He put his ear to the door to be sure to hear if the other one welcomes him. Instead the door slowly opened, making Mir fall slightly but he could hold his balance in the last second. Mir walked into the room. He searched for a figure in the room but couldn't see anyone. All he could see was stuffed teddy bears on each side of the room. Even though teddy bears were supposed to look cute but with the combination of the darkness in the room and the dim lights which were coming from little candles made it seem so dangerous. At the very end of the room Mir could see the back of a big chair. Mir supposed that someone was sitting in the chair and began talking. "H-hello?" he asked. "I'm actually impressed" a voice came from the direction of the chair. "I never thought that you could come here with such an success. They totally lost you" Mir didn't saw anything and waited for the other one to continue talking. "Mir right?" he asked. Mir nodded "y-yeah". The person finally turned the chair and showed his face to Mir. Mirs eyes widened as the person who was sitting in front of him was someone he knew when he dreamt of becoming an idol. "y-you" The other person who was on a cat smiled, showing Mir his eye smile. The whole image of "dangerous" flee away immediately and Mir felt himself calm down slightly. "shocked?" the other person asked. Mir nodded "sometimes people often mistook me for you" Mir answered with a smile. "But than you suddenly disappeared...what did actually happen?" Mir asked the other person. "well...the same thing that may happen to you soon if you loose this game." he said. Mirs smile faded away as both of them looked at each other seriously. "I don't understand...explain it to me. What.is.going.on?" Mir said with a serious voice.

"Well...it's a game, once you start with it, you aren't allowed to turn back...if you turn back something bad will happen" the other person answered.

"just what kind of game is this? and why I don't know anything about this? and why should someone play a game where something bad may happen?" Mir asked confused. He was fed up with all those confusing things happening to him. "I shall tell you my story, Mir. Than you will understand what happened to me and what this game is about...why don't you sit down here?" the other one signalled him to sit down on a chair in front of him. Mir sat down and waited for the older one to begin telling his story.

"You know me Mir. I used to be the lead singer of an very famous band. We made it big, especially in Japan. I loved my band mates and they loved me back. We always were best friends and nothing could ever part us - well, that's what we thought."

Mir could see sadness in the eyes of the teller.

"but someday everyone started to act weird. They were all cold towards me. I didn't understand, I confronted them but they didn't tell me what was wrong. They kept on staying cold."

"just like the things that are happening to me" Mir whispered.

"so I gave my best to find out what was actually wrong. As a result I decided to follow and spy my bandmates - each of them. I did it everyday but since I didn't find out anything I was about to give up. 'Just one more time' I thought to myself and this time luck was on my side. I followed my bandmates into an hidden building. I could see fear in their eyes. My bandmate who used to be my closest bandmate seemed to have notice me and so, he let the door open slightly. I peaked inside and saw something terrible on a display. It made my heart beat faster, made me angry and made me shocked"

"what was it? what did you see on the display?" Mir asked, fear in his eyes.

"their family and loved ones...tied up on chairs, mouth covered with a tape. Next to each of the family members stood a man with a mask and a knife in their hand. They hold the knife onto the neck of each family member. In the eyes of the family members were tears and fear. They couldn't shout because than it would mean the end of them. But not only their family, but also mine were there. I didn't know what to do. I was speechless. My tears were beginning to form. I only got more confused. I saw my bandmates getting on their knees and begging not to hurt them."

"oh my god" Mir said as he hold his mouth with his hand. His whole body started to shiver - he was scared.

"I saw a tall and muscular man coming to them. 'if you don't want them to die than you have to make him suffer more, make him leave the band, make him desperate. That's the game - you agreed, so follow the rules.' I heard the tall man talking to my bandmates. I guessed the 'him' was supposed to be me. I still did not understand. Why wasn't I informed? Why nobody went to the police? what kind of game is this? Why did they agreed to it? All questions I had in my head. It made me crazy. 'we are sorry, he will leave soon! I will make him suffer so much that he will wish that he was never born' one of my band mates said with a harsh tone as he stood up. The other members looked shocked at him but stood up as well. 'good than. If you break another rule you will know what will happen' the tall man said as he called someone else 'hello? you can let them free now." he said. Than I saw the men on the display releasing the family members and going away. 'you can go now' the tall man said. I saw my bandmates coming my way so I ran away, giving my best that nobody could see me. I decided that I would talk to my closest bandmate. He saw me anyway. He knew I was there anyway. When it was night I sneaked into the room of my close bandmate. When he saw me he gasped. 'explain me now, what is going on?' I asked him seriously but he just looked away and said coldly 'nothing, get out!'. 'tell me now, you know I followed you, you saw me, you let the door open! I saw my family, your family being tied up on a chair and this game, what is this about?' I asked him. He looked into my eyes and tears started to fall down from him 'I'm sorry hyung. For all the time I was cold to you, I'm sorry.' he told me. I wiped away his tears with my thump and asked him once again what was going on. 'hyung. You remember when you had solo schedules and we were all alone at home?' he asked me and I clearly remembered it. 'at that time we suddenly got a package from an unknown person. It was only a package, no address on it. We argued if we should open the package or not but decided to look what is in the package. We opened it and there was a DVD in it. We took the DVD and put it into the DVD player. We thought that it's some kind of a movie or so from fans. We were wrong hyung" I nodded and asked what the content of the DVD was. "When we played the DVD at first there was a question. In the question it said 'when you agree on this video the game shall start, are you sure you want to play this game?' we all didn't think anything bad about this. It looked cool so we agreed. Afterwards we could see a man who begun talking" I asked him what the man told them. what I heard took my breath away. "the man had a mask on. He told us that we can't turn back now since we agreed. than he explained us the game 'this isn't a normal game. If you break any rule your family members and your loved ones will die. The rules are simple: be cold to your bandmate who is missing right now, make him desperate and make him leave the group. Never get in touch with him again. He has to hate you all. Break up. Make him suffer, make him cry. Oh! and never tell him anything about this game. If there is one person who tells him about this game than that person and your missing bandmate will die along with their loved ones. Than it will be game over. And don't think you can trick us because we have men who keeps an eye on all of you. Well than shall the game start.' that was what he said on the video.' he told me with tears in his eye. I was shocked and scared. I hoped that nobody heard that he told me everything. Unfortunately I was wrong. The next day my closest bandmate died along with his family. We all cried and in the end we broke up. They were also behind me but I could hide myself. Nobody knows that I'm still alive except those who are in this organisation. My aim is to stop that organisation who plays this sick games."

Mirs sob could be heard in the whole room "that's why they are like that? How can I stop this game without anyone being hurt?"

"I could say you could leave the group but the rules were changed" the other one said as he looked at Mir. "changed?" Mir asked. The other one nodded "even if you leave it's not a game over yet. That's why I'm here. I will help you but this way you will have to be in my game. We will play our own game and attack him with that. listen Mir, we have to stop this organisation and I'm sure you are the one who can do it!" Mir's whole body shivered. He never expected something like this. "how?" he asked. "just stay strong and follow my rules" Mir looked down and thought about it. What could he lose? He had to end this game. If s and their families are in danger, Mir had do to something, no matter what. "ok, I will do it...HongKi hyung" HongKi smiled. "good, follow me" he said and Mir did as he commanded.


authors note:
*sigh* sooooooo I have no idea if this chapter was ok or not. I would love to hear your opinion for it. I didn't know exactly how I should explain what is really going on and I have no clue if I failed or not. Do you think the reason for them to act that way is ok? or should I change the story?
anyways...
I'm so sorry for the late update!
seriously!
but I'm so budy with university it drives me totally insane. Seriously insane. I have so much work to do and so many projects where I really have no idea how I should do them etc.
right now I'm so deperate ;__;
so sorry if my fic is not that good but...with all the work I totally got a writers block
I haven't re-read this chapter so there may be many mistakes (mianhe)


anyways...comments are always always loved
please comment, it gives me motivation to continue...and yeah

I hope I didn't dissapoint you too much with this chapter ;__; I know it was boring ;.;