can't stand still

sudden hate

Oh yeah, an update after 10 months >_< I AM SO SORRY ;__;

"yah G.O. why did you brought so many things? We don't even know how long we will stay at that house!" Thunder said annoyed when they reached the house they were staying at.

"ahh, food is always needed, that's why" G.O. smiled.
"Thunder, G.O? You are back?" Seungho said as he went into the kitchen where Thunder and G.O. were putting the ingredients into the refrigerator.

"no we aren't back, it's just our ghosts" Thunder answered sarcastically.

"anyways, since you two will prepare the dinner, I will just sit on the couch with my Ipad, I'm bored so..."

"yah hyung! you should help us!" Thunder protested

"oh it's ok, I will make the food" G.O. smiled.

"see? he said he will cook" Seungho pointed at G.O. while looking at Thunder.

"aish, then I will sit too" Thunder decided.

While G.O was cooking for the dinner, the other two awkwardly sat on the only couch in the living room. No words were spoken. Seungho concentrated on his Ipad while Thunder stared at his smartphone.

"so?" Thunder started.

"what?" Seungho replied coldly.

"how is it going? your game. You think you will suceed?" Thunder smirked

"well...I will" Seungho answered, smirking back.

"good luck hyung, but I will win you" Thunder said determined.

"pfft." Seungho smiled evily.

While both of them continued to stare at their devices, a shadow appared behind them.

"Food is rea-" G.O. went into the living room when he suddenly stopped talking. Thunder and Seungho looked at G.O. who was now pointing at someone behind them.

"hello" a well build man smirked an suddenly hit Thunder and Seungho hardly on the head. They both immediately fainted.

"what..who are you?" G.O. asked stepping a step backwards.

"me? NamGil sent me...he said to come and get you" the man smirked and went closer to G.O.

"what? If NamGil wants to see us, he just has to call and furthermore, it was NamGil who sent us here. You make no sense!" G.O. exclaimed.

"you can come like that G.O. However, I have to take those two like that." the man answered

"I don't get you" G.O. said clearly confused.

"just do what I say" the man ordered. The man took Seungho. "you take the other guy!" The man ordered G.O.

Since G.O. did not want to get into a fight he simply did what he was told to and took Thunder in his arms.

"now follow me" the man said. They went out of the apartment and entered a van which was standing outside. They seated Seungho and Thunder on a seat and sat down themselves as well. The strange man on the driver side.

"Joon is still there" G.O. whispered.

"we don't need him. He won't do anything anyway" the man smirked.

"I don't get it, what will you do to Thunder and Seungho?" G.O. asked

"gosh, can't you just wait?! you are annoying."

"but I want to-"

"aish!" The guy hit G.O.s head hardly so he went unconscious.

 

___

 

"yes Hyunah?" HongKi asked on the phone

"HongKi yah! it's serious this time, you have to come" Hyunah answered.

"I'm already on my way Hyunah!" HongKi said.

"HongKi, take care. Don't forget to take bodyguards with you. I swear otherwise you will die in here!" Hyunah warned

"I know Hyunah, I know!" he answered

"what about the cute little guy?" Hyunah asked

"I distracted him with the camera you set in the living room" HongKi answered

"HongKi, why are you doing that? why do you help him and risk your own life?" Hyunah asked curious

"I don't want that the same thing that happened to me, happens to him. Hyunah, I don't have anything left in my life. Nobody. It doesn't matter if I die or live. However, this guy, he needs me. He needs to live. It's not too late to safe his life. He reminds me so much of myself. The things he has to go through. Ha! we even look alike. Hyunah, before I die, I have to help him." HongKi answered, almost tears coming out from his eyes.

"but Hong-"
"Hyunah!" HongKi interrupted her "I gave Mir the wrist watch with a GPS tracker. Do me the favor and control it regularly, ok?" HongKi requested.

"...ok" Hyunah answered. HongKi ended the call and went into a room full with weapons. He picked a knife and some guns - little but strong guns. He wore a bullet safe vest under his shirt and hid his weapons under his jacket.

With him, he took two Bodyguards - well he didn't have many more and the rest needed to stay in the building to safe Mir and the others -. They made their way to the organisation. It was going to be a difficult fight.

 

__

Mir couldn't stop his feet from shaking. He kept on staring to the display but nothing happened. “Aish seriously, this is not helping. How am I supposed to sit here and wait until something happens?” Mir saw Hyuna going out of the room, letting NamGil alone in the room. Mir observed how NamGil took out his phone and dialed a number. Unfortunately, he could not understand what he was talking about since the sound quality was not the best and NamGil was talking quietly. One thing was sure, he was smirking and that smirk did not mean anything good. “What use is a camera with the ability to record the sound if the quality …seriously…what is he talking about?” The more Mir observed the display in front of him, the more nervous he got. “If nothing happens in one hour, I’m so going there…I’m sick of sitting and doing nothing.” Mir told himself.

 

__

 

“Hello? Hyuna?” HongKi was on the phone.

“HongKi, where are you?” Hyuna asked.

“Hyuna, we can’t enter through the hiding place. You have to show me another way into the building. I know that the main door is controlled through cameras and such” HongKi said.

“HongKi, you remember my flower shop? I will meet you there!” she said.

“why the flow-“
“Just go there!” Hyuna demanded.

With the end of the call Hyuna returned to the room where NamGil just finished his call.

“Oppa, I need to go somewhere but I will come back again” She said.

“well, I will have guests so…no problem, just go” NamGil smiled at her.

“what guests, oppa? Any hot guys?” Hyuna asked childishly.

“nothing for you, just go! Hush hush!” he winked with his hand, signaling Hyuna to go out.

Hyuna went out of the room and made his way to her flower shop to meet HongKi and his bodyguards there.

Meanwhile a butler came to NamGils room.

“master, mission accomplished” NamGil smiled.

“bring them here” he ordered.

The butler bowed and went out of the room only to call the man who had hit Thunder, Seungho and G.O.

With the help of two other well build persons the man brought the three to NamGil, throwing them to the ground.

“GO! THUNDER! SEUNGHO!” Mir could not believe what scene he was seeing on the display. All three of his bandmates, lying on the ground. Mir stood up and shouted at the display as if something would change when he shouts at it.

NamGil grabbed Seungho by his hair. Seungho regained his consciousness as he felt a pain stringing though his head. He slowly opened his eyes and grunted. The face he was seeing was the last one he wanted to see. “Nam…Gil…” he said with a hoarse voice. NamGil smirked “you little bastard, woke up?” NamGil forced Seungho to stand up by pulling his hair and threw him away to the ground again. “You little bastard. Did you really think that I don’t know what you plan? But don’t worry I won’t fall for it.” NamGil said loudly. Now, the other members also regained their consciousness. When they saw Seungho on the ground, both stood up slowly. While G.O. looked irritated at NamGil, Thunder glared at him.

“Oh I see, you two woke up as well…how nice!” he made a hand sign and three men came and grabbed all three of them. They fought against them but they were too weak.

“Well, well…I guess what I – no – what we did to G.O. wasn’t enough, right Thunder-shi?” he smirked at Thunder.

“Did with G.O.? What does that mean? Thunder. What did you do?” G.O. asked, clearly not understanding what was going on.

“Nothing. I did nothing, G.O.” Thunder answered pissed off, glaring at NamGil.

“tss tss….oh G.O. I will tell you if you want to know. It’s simply..he-“
“SHUT UP YOU-“
“Wait!” G.O interrupted. “I want to hear what he has to say.”
“G.O.-shi you don’t like Mir, right?”
“right, even though I keep on forgetting him” G.O. answered.

“and why?” NamGil asked.

  “why?” G.O. began thinking about why he hated Mir.

“you don’t know?”
“no.” G.O. answered slowly.

“You got medicine from Thunder right?” G.O. nodded.

“What if I would told you that those medicines are special drugs which were created to feel hatred towards someone?” NamGil asked.

“What are you talking about? Why would someone even create those drugs?” G.O. hissed.

“why? Because that would mean more power. Imagine, if you can control and bring hate to people. And if you put an army with all of them…with the amount of hatred, even if they would be short-handed, would be enough to win. That is why some scientists were working on inventing such a drug – illegally of course. This one however did not work exactly the way we wanted since you only kept forgetting” NamGil smirked.

“I don’t get it! And why did we have to hate Mir? Explain it to me! And what about Thunder?” he asked. Seungho glared at Thunder who was biting his lip.

“oh, Thunder helped me to give you the drug. You know, at first I wanted to give you the drugs myself but since you already trusted Thunder, he told me that he could control you. So, I let him be” he smirked.

“what? Why would he?”

“enough G.O., I did it ok? I regret it! I’m sorry. Do not question further, please.”

“I don’t get this. Why are you doing this? And why did Thunder help? Wouldn’t that mean that Thunder wanted me to hate Mir? I don’t get it. Now that you said it NamGil. I don’t even know a reason why I should hate on Mir. No, sometimes, deep inside I had the thought, that Mir was actually a good friend” G.O. pondered.

“G.O. of course you don’t get it if you do not remember what will happen!” Thunder shouted.

“what-“

“ok stop, I’m tired!” NamGil gave a sign and the man brought G.O. to another room.

“where are you bringing him?” Seungho glared.

“Somewhere you will end up as well.” NamGil smirked.

“I don’t get it NamGil” Thunder continued.

“what is it Thunder?”

“The rule of the game was to be cold towards Mir. We were cold towards him. He suffered. Isn’t it time to stop the game?”

“Did he leave the group?” NamGil asked

“No, he went missing. Isn’t that the same? We hurt him so much, he would never come back” Thunder answered.

“Tss, tss…Seungho and you. You two really thought you can trick me?” NamGil asked.

“what do you mean?!” Seungho asked angry.

“let’s become friends with NamGil, win his trust, find out his plans and his weakness. Afterwards fire back at him and be the winner of this game” NamGil shook his head “I am not stupid, I knew from the start that you two will try to find a way to destroy me.”

“I have no idea what you are talking about” Seungho scoffed.

“Oh really? Well let me help you to understand. You and Thunder were thinking of how you could destroy me and safe your little Mir. But, instead of teaming up, you two had your own plans in order to destroy me. Thunder wanted my trust and fire back at me and you, Seungho, acted like you are on my side but secretly find out ways to signal Mir the truth. Well, congratulation you two. Both of your plans failed.” NamGil clapped his hands.

“You are talking bull!” Thunder shouted.

“I am not. I told you, I have my ears and eyes everywhere. You know, I have many workers. The only danger for me was Lee Joon. Fortunately, I could find a way against him.”

“What have you done to Joon?” Seungho glared at him.

“The same I will do to you three now. Bring him to the room” NamGil ordered the men who were holding them.

“no, let me!” Seungho and Thunder shouted but like G.O. they were too weak against them.

“G.O., Thunder, Seungho! It’s my fault that you are in this, I should have just left! I have to do something! I have to! I’m going!” Mir decided. He put on the wrist watch with the GPS tracker which HongKi provided him. Afterwards he stormed out of the room. T was in front of the room “Where are you going?” he asked. Mir glared at him “T. I need your help. I need some weapons, just in case someone tries to attack me!” T shook his head “I am sorry but that is forbidden” Mir looked at him with pleading eyes “Please, please help me!” he pleated.

“I will help you instead” Siwon, the bodyguard who had knocked down Mir, answered.

“really?! Thank you!” Mir smiled. “Siwon-hyung, you can’t do this. Order from HongKi-hyung. Mir is not allowed to leave this place” T said coldly. “I don’t freaking care what HongKi said. That stupid boy may be in grave danger. And I also have to clear things up with that NamGil, I also need my revenge. Mir, let me help you.” Siwon said.

“Thank you!”

“Then, I will come too! I will also not forget what he did to me.” T answered.

“What happened to you, T?” Mir asked.

“No, you stay here” Siwon told him.

“But I-“

“No buts. Instead, I will give you another task”

“What task?” T asked.

“Mir, I overheard when HongKi showed you the remote controller. One was for calling HongKi and another button was showing the location of NamGil with the help of the GPS tracker in his coat, correct?” he asked. Mir nodded.

“Good, T you stay here and inform us as soon as NamGils location changes. It might be important for us! You know my number. Just call me.”

“Is that all? What will that help?” T asked.

“Listen, Tae-“
“DON’T!” T closed his ears. “Don’t call my name…” he almost cried, shivering on his whole body. Siwon looked apologetically at him as he put his hand on Ts shoulder “I’m sorry, T.” As he calmed down he nodded and looked back at Siwon. “It’s ok. Can happen. Now tell me please, what will that help?”

“In case NamGil goes away somewhere, escapes. The information about his location can be important” he answered.

T sighed. It was no use to argue against Siwon so he gave in.

“Good. Mir, come with me.” Siwon signaled Mir to follow him. They both went to the room with the weapons. “Mir, how strong are you?” Siwon asked. Mir contemplated “hmm…no, I don’t think I’m that strong. I did fought sometimes but I would not describe that as so strong”

“I see, than we have to search light weapons for you otherwise you may have problems to carry the weapon” Siwon looked through the weapons and picked a gun and a small knife. He gave them to Mir “ever used a gun? I guess not, it would take long to train you so I hope you can still be able to handle it. The small knife may seem not that big of a weapon but believe me, if you use it smart, it can save your life.” Mir nodded and took the weapons from Siwons hand.
“I’m good in archery” Mir suddenly said.
“Well, that won’t be a big help Mir. If they really find us there it will popularly be a near fight. Also an arc is big. We have to hide our weapons under our clothes. We have to act as inconspicuous as possible. Here, wear this under your clothes.” Siwon gave him a bullet safe vest. He himself took a rifled gun. He took a bullet safe vest as well.
“Put the gun between your belt and also hide the knife under your clothes, the best you put the knife on the side of your belt.”  Siwon instructed. Mir did as he said.
“Will this be enough, Siwon?” Mir asked worried.
“Look Mir, in a fight, not only the weapon is important but also how you act. You have to be smart, realize the weakness of the opponent. If we would take even more weapons, how will you even walk? It will be just in the way. The opponent always, well often, also has a weapon. If you kill that person, you can simply take away his weapon and use it. Understand?” he looked Mir in the eyes which were big.
“Kill…person?” he slowly said. “If you don’t kill your opponent, your opponent will kill you” Siwon said coldly. “Now let’s go. We don’t have much time left” Siwon said. With this they made their way to the elevator which brought them to the city. Mir made a fist. This time, he thought, this time he won’t lose.

___

soooooo basicly what I was doing until now:

I worked as an internship at Porsche until the end of August. I went to work at about 8am and returned home at about 8.30 or 8.00pm. So I was: working, working and working. After work I ate something and directly went to sleep. At the same time I had to write an essay of about 30 pages which had to be about my internship. 
I had wished that the intership would be more fun but I realized: it was not a job I would like to do in future. All the time e-mail + phone. It got annoyed. Also it was my first time working so I made some mistake. My confidence went to like...0 per cent and so my depression got worse.

You know in Septermber there was Music Bank in turkey where MBLAQ attented! At first I thought that I would be able to attent the concert. Everything seemed allright: my parents allowed it, I had the money and I could stay at my relatives in Istanbul. HOWEVER my pass expired and I could not go out of germany. Basicly my nationality is...no..WAS turkish. At the beginning of the year I decided to change my nationality into german. That is also why I did not expand my turkish pass at that time. I went through a test, got approved. However, at first I needed the approve of the turkish government that I am allowed to go out of the turkish nationality (yeah it's many paper works). When my brother did that, he got the letter where it says you are allowed to go out of the turkish nationality came like 3 months later. That is why I thought it would be no problem to attent the concert.
I was wrong.
The letter came about 2 weeks before the Music Bank concert. I couldn't attent it. 
TODAY I officially got my german nationality and my new pass. The change took about 10 months.

I felt so terrible. I had the chance to go to Teen Top concert, Beast concert, JYJ concert, Rain concert, Music Bank Istanbul. I could not attent any of them because of university (or the pass in the case of music bank). Honestly, I already lost all my hope to even once be able to do that. All my firends could attent, I could only listen to their stories. Really envy them.

Everything is just going down.

At the moment I have to write an essay about K-pop and how companies promote them and what influences K-pop has on the society. I am going to make a survey. I will post the link. I would be really greatful if you could spread the survey and answer it ^^

Anyways, I could not update the fic because I was very busy. I am still busy to be honest. I have no idea how I should continue. I feel like drowning.

god my authors note is like half an chapter =.= mianhe.

Anyways I am sorry for all my readers! *bows* please forgive me.

BTW who watches WIN? :D I love Jinwoo from Team A xD