calm down

sudden hate

There was fire everywhere. Mir was standing in front of the blistering heat. Everything around Mir was black. However, in the middle of the darkness there was a way which lead to the fires and another way back. It was unclear where the way back would lead to. Naturally, a normal person would run back because walking into the fires would just lead that person to death. However, there was a twist. Mir could clearly hear Joons voice behind those fires, calling his name, calling for help. Mir had two choices: either he tries to rescue Joon but risks his own life, or he runs back but leaves Joon in the fire. "Mirue!" Joon shouted. "ottokhae?" Mir thought, sweat dropping from his head. Suddenly he heard another voice "it's a trap! don't fall into the trap!" it said. Mir was torned between two choices. Which voice should he believe? He looked into the fires. They looked dangerous and he could already feel the heat. Mir closed his eyes, that's always what he does when he doesn't know what he should do. Mir breathed hardly. He decided. He decided to go...right into the middle of the flames. He ran into them when suddenly his whole body burned. Still he ran and ran, following the voice of Joon.

 

"JOON!" Mir jumped up from his sleep. His whole body was covered by his sweat. He breath fast. "a nightmare" he whispered. However, Mir had never a Nightmare which seemed so real. 'He needs me' Mir said. Panicly, he knocked on the door again. He shouted loudly - again.

"T!!!" Mir shouted. He hoped that at least T would come and help him. "T, please!" he screamed. "what is it?" T asked behind the door. "thank god. T, please open the door, help me. I have to go out of here!" Mir pleaded.

"Mir, I'm sorry but you can't right now" T said emotionless.

"please! I have to!" Mir said.

"I will talk to HongKi" T answered.

"o-ok please T, you have to persuade him to let me free. Please!" Mir pleaded. There was no answer but Mir could hear T going away.

 

T knocked on the door.

"HongKi?" he asked.

"yes, T? Let me guess! Mir wants out?" HongKi asked. T nodded.

"bring him to me" HongKi answered.

T nodded again and went to get Mir.

 

Mir heard how a key is entering the lock of the door. Mir smiled. The door slowly opened and T was standing in front of Mir. Mir suddenly hugged T. "Thank you T! now I have to go and safe Joonie!" Mir wanted to run but T stopped him by grabing his arm hardly. "HongKi wants to see you!"

"what? no! I have to hurry up!" Mir tried to get free from T's hand but T was stronger than he seemed. T literally dragged Mir to HongKis room.

"HONGKI!" Mir shouted angry.

HongKi turned around with a serious face.

"sit down, Mir" he said.

Mir went furious. "sit down?! how can you stand still when Joon is in danger? huh?! how can you be so calm?! and why did you lock me into that dark room?! Are you on the good or bad side?!!"  Mir shouted.

"JUST SIT DOWN!" HongKi shouted this time. Pissed off, Mir sat down on the couch.

"good and now listen to me, ok?" this time he said it with a smooth voice.

"pss..ok" Mir said.

"listen, first of all I had to lock you up because otherwise you would have done something foolish. I know you like him but in this state you have to think wisely. What did you want to do? Go there and 'safe' him, when he is being like that? Would you even come in the near of him when there are tons of bodyguards? You would have failed, you would have been dead. Don't act without proper thinking!"
Mir looked sadly at the side. HongKi was right. He would have totally failed.

"What. What else should I do?" Mir asked with a sad tone.

 "Mir." HongKi came closer to Mir. He took his hands into his own.

"Mir look at me" he said softly. Mir did what he asked for. He looked into Hongkis eyes and for a moment he regretted that he doubted HongKis honesty. Those eyes were pure eyes.

"Mir, don't think I stood still. I have people out there who help me. Look there!" He pointed at a big display which stood in front of the coach.

"what's there?" Mir asked.

HongKi smiled. He took a remote control and clicked on a button. Suddenly a man sitting on a couch together with a female person could be seen on the display. The woman could only be seen from the back, while the face of the man could be seen, since he sat down on single-couch which was placed vertically next to the other one. (see pic)

 

PIC --> Thumps up for my fail drawing skills xD..but I really gave my best :P

 

They could hear them too. Mir looked confused at the display.

"what's that? who's that?" Mir asked.

"This is NamGil. He is basically the head of the evil organization. That woman sitting there is called Hyuna and she is the sister of NamGil." HongKi answered.

"Hyuna? That sounds familiar" Mir said.

"oh yeah, maybe you saw her in the flower shop" HongKi winked at Mir.

Mirs eyes widened "That's that beautiful and nice flower lady?!!! But...but how can someone like her...work for such an organization?!!" Mir flipped.

"Hahahahaha" HongKi laughed as he pat Mirs head.

"you are wrong. She is not working for him!"

"but she is his sister so I thought.."
"no, don't worry. Who do you think placed that camera there? hm?" HongKi smiled at Mir.

"hold on...then...she is working for...for YOU?!" Mir almost screamed.

HongKi nodded.

"Wow. She must be a nice person to go against his brother!" Mir said.

"No. She is doing that because of another reason. In the past, NamGil was a hero for her. Now it changed. However, you don't have to know the reason for it." HongKi said.

"I see but...how will this camera help us? and can I do?" Mir asked, still confused how that camera would help to rescue Joon.

"Joon will popularly appear as well. We could find out what they do in that room. And through the talking, we may hear some important information we could use. Furthermore, Hyuna placed a GPS tracker into the coat of NamGil. That way we can track the position of NamGil. Consequently, we will know where NamGil is. We can follow each step he takes."

Mir nodded as a signal of understanding.

"your only task now is to concentrate on the happenings on the display. If you click on the third button, you can see the location of NamGil, the second button is to view the camera. The green button you see on the top of the remote control is like a call to me. If you click there, I will be notified and will come to you as fast as I can. And here..." HongKi took out a wrist watch. "Take this with you. In the wrist watch, a GPS tracking chip is integrated. This way I can find you easily. Especially when you are in danger, that device could safe you since I can quickly send men to you." Mir took the watch and wore it on his wrist.

"Good. I will go now. If you want something to drink or eat or so, just call T" HongKi said as he made his way out of the room.

"Wait!" Mir stopped HongKi.

"Where are you going?" Mir asked.

HongKi looked at Mir serious "I still have things to do. I have to contact Hyuna. You just stay here, I can't put you in danger, so stay here"

With that HongKi went out of the room.

'in danger?' Mir thought. "HongKi, I hope you don't do something foolish" Mir whispered and turned his attention to the display. He listened carefully, hoping to find out something.
____

This time update was faster than before :P

and well..

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE♥♥

I hope you liked this chapter^^ don't ask me when the next will come because I have no idea xD...I have to start working (internship in online-marketing in porsche) starting february until the end of august. I feel like I will totally fail in work ;_; I'm scared :O

anyways, hope you liked it! and please, please comment ^^...they are a motivation for me to continue this fic^^

btw. I spent really much time for the drawing xD...my brother came into my room like this:


 --> What the f* are you doing? xD

me: I'm drawing
brother: o....k...are you bored? xD
me:  yeah, something like that xD..

Anyways,


until then, bye bye~